I'd love to coach here. I'd get fired after a year and collect huge checks doing whatever I wanted for years to come.
TheBrownBwner
Posts
-
Browns FO comments "disparaging to downright nasty" -
"It's a passing league" -
Browns FO comments "disparaging to downright nasty" -
NosesHow is our team such noses?
-
So is it time for concern?Sorry you won't be able to cherry-pick who stays and who goes. For those who think otherwise it's a damn fact Haslam is sinking $60 million of his own money into stadium improvements (though it's a low interest loan from the NFL) Sin tax extension will pay for the rest. You can also bet in exchange for ponying up the cash, the City of Cleveland is going to demand an extension on the lease.
If some of you want to dream a fairly smart businessman like Jimmy would sink that much of his own money into First Energy only to uproot the team, well, you must be smoking the good stuff you got on a road trip to Colorado.
Shhhh. You aren't allowed to post logic on this forum.
-
I'm coming to Cleveland@mike-h said:
*at
Fair enough, if I'm going to correct someone, I deserved that.
-
"It's a passing league"I THINK WE SHOULD KILL IT>
Don't fall down the well lassie
-
my are we going to the bottom of the bucket for coachesI'm hoping that the best WR coach in the league is still available...
-
I'm coming to ClevelandReally? The one and only post you make in your career here and you are playing grammar cop?
Really, his whole post was moronic, telling someone to eat a McDonalds, so I don't see why my nitpick on his Retarded post is offensive.
Also, he's a fucking idiot.
-
I'm coming to ClevelandEat at the Mcdonalds on Detroit Ave. They have great fry's.
What do the fries own?
Or do they have great "Fry is?"
You must be from East Cleveland, a product of their wonderful schools.