Fire Freddie!!!!!!!
TheCEO
Posts
-
***Browns @ Broncos Game Day Thread*** -
***Patriots VS Browns Gameday Thread***Fire Freddie now!!!!!!!!
-
***Official Browns @ Steelers Game Day Thread*** -
***Official Browns @ Steelers Game Day Thread***30th three and out of the season (leads the NFL)
-
***Official Browns @ Steelers Game Day Thread***Just walk off the field and surrender. This team doesn't deserve to play in the NFL
-
***Official Browns @ Bengals Thursday Night Football Game Thread***Does anyone know how many dropped passes we've had tonight? With the way Gabriel is playing I'm having flashbacks of Greg Little
-
***Official Browns @ Bengals Thursday Night Football Game Thread***I keep scanning the sidelines to see if Haslam personally comes down to escort O'Neil out of the stadium..
He's got to go
-
***Official Browns @ Bengals Thursday Night Football Game Thread***Game over, and the dumpster fire continues
-
Browns Locker room after the St louis Game
It's unfortunatly true, you have 9 rushing yards and you exchange jerseys with someone who ran all over your team... I heard someone in my office taking about it as well so I thought everyone saw it but was surprised when I didn't see anyone talking about it hereI recorded the game and went back and watched some of the Browns players "celebrate" after the defeat. I for one was not happy to see it. In what I recorded I can see Gurley look like he is pulling off his jersey when the camera pulls away but in the clip I am looking at he is next to Duke Johnson who is all smiles.
-
Browns Locker room after the St louis GameGo the fuck away.
No. I will add, and I should have put this in the original post. He said everyone besides Thomas and Mack and a few other players were actually pissed. So no not everyone.
-
Browns Locker room after the St louis GameGuys, I hate to break it to you but the players on this team just don't care. My very good friend got invited to the game by a large company, he got all VIP access and got to go in the locker room when the game was done. He said the players were blaring music, dancing, and goofing off laughing. When Pettine would walk by they would hush up and turn the music down and act normal. When he would
Walk away they would go back to screwing around. He was so pissed off and disgusted he called me the next day to tell me all about it (he's a die hard Browns fan like me). He also saw Todd Gurley and Crowell hug and exchange jereys when the game was done and laugh it up on the field. This isn't fucking soccer. These guys got worked last week and they just acted like nothing happened. I don't know about you but if I got my ass kicked like that I wouldn't be laughing it up I'd be pissed. I also asked "well was it really as bad as you make it seem." He told me it was worse, that he was sick to his stomach on the flight home and disgusted. The culture hasn't changed one bit here guys. I'm all for being positive and I don't go on crazy rants but this is something you all need to know. Blow this
Team the fuck up.
-
***Official Browns @ Ravens Game Day Thread***our defense is broken
-
Now who at 26?I don't see them taking a QB.. they're loading up for 2015.
I agree, I'm thinking WR or OG
-
Now who at 26?I'm getting flashbacks of Brady Quinn with all the coverage of manziel sweating it out.... Didn't we take Quinn at 26???
-
Now who at 26?I want to hear what you guys think.. Carr? Wr? OG?
-
Desean JacksonHas anyone heard any news on Desean Jackson coming to the browns? I heard he can be had for a third round pick but I'm not sure about his contract, what do you guys think? I think it would be bad ass with Gordon and then we wouldn't need to take Watkins at #4 and use the pick for another need