@jiggins7919 said:
Whereas I believe we're better than last year, I don't think we're good enough to slay a giant. And make no mistake, the Ravens are a giant right now.
Exactly who have the Ravens beaten this year that makes you think they are a "giant"?
The Bills at home...? The Broncos at home...? The Steelers...? Who looked like CRAP on Sunday Night Football?
And don't forget, they got beat pretty bad at Cincy in Week 2.
I'm not saying it's a given we win, but you are seriously giving the Ravens too much credit IMHO. If we can do what the Bengals did then we should win the game.
Compared with Cincy, our offenses are close in yards, we are the better running team, they have scored more points but remember 2 1/2 of our games were with T.Taylor at QB. Baker is averaging over 10 points per quarter since he took over. Also, our D ranks better than Cincy in almost every category. My point is, if they beat them, no reason we can't.
I think our D can force Flacco into making mistakes, much like they did with Ben in week 1. I think our offense can score on them. Much like the last 4 weeks it is just about who makes less mistakes and who can make more plays.