Pretty bad article. Clearly agenda driven. Not worth putting much stock into.
TheOllieC
Posts
-
Division in the Browns over Kizer? -
Day 3 threadKindred projected round 7 to UDFA on NFL.com.
Seems like a very limited ceiling. Not sure why they needed to get him in round 4.
-
First Draft Pick Must be a QB - Paxton -
With the Second Pick in the 2016 NFL DraftBosa or Goff.
So I expect them to take Lynch.
-
Pryor is back Baby!Derrick Henry is Brandon Jacobs v2. Not an elite RB prospect.
This guy is a tool but I agree with him: https://twitter.com/nfldraftscout/status/665716844628590592?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
-
Draft threadBosa, Goff, J. Smith
People love Lynch's physical traits and he's a "riser", but I've just been more consistently impressed with Goff. This is a decent write up: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000578322/article/is-hype-about-memphis-qb-paxton-lynch-warranted
-
can someone explain why the Bucks O was such shit today?Tim Beck is shit.
-
2016 DRAFT who's your boy?Bosa, Smith, Treadwell.
Though if a QB is needed, I think Goff is the best.
-
could Joey Bosa start for the Browns tommorrow...off topic - it looks like we could get Cardale Jones much later in the draft now - or even as a UDFA.....
I don't see any way he goes undrafted. If he falls far someone will take him late to let him sit and develop. He has tons of tools, just needs to learn to use them.
There's also the option that he could go the graduate transfer route and try to build his draft stock somewhere else for a year.
-
could Joey Bosa start for the Browns tommorrow...Pointless thread but the answer is yes...easily.
-
Someone found our old buddy...Miller High Life in a champagne league.
-
Gotta LOVE taking two fat ass lineman with the first two picksErving has been meh. Sure you can complain about that if you want more of a difference maker right now.
Shelton is still a great pick with high upside. That selection made sense at the time and it still does. Stopping the run was, and apparently still is, a huge need. He'll need coaching of course, but he's part of the solution there. You're probably just expecting too much right now but complaining about that pick after game one is dumb.
-
Browns cut Terrell Pryor, claim Robert TurbinRegardless of if Pryor deserved to get cut or not, Turbin can't even play for a couple weeks and there are still 4 TE's on the roster. Doesn't make sense.
-
#FailforCardaleNo way !!!! Completly overhyped by OSU fans (and I am one). Cardale was on the national champions team but Elliot ran out of his mind the games Jones was the QB. IMO he and the killer defense to close out the year are why they are the Champs. Not the QB.
SUCK FOR LUCK, ok I get that but FAIL FOR CARDALE, No thanks.
I would much rather see them sit back and draft a guy like Gunner Kiel in the second. He is a MUCH better QB than Jones IMO
Well, 2/3rds of your post were at least somewhat reasonable. But this is laughable.
-
2015 Player CutsI wrote about Mayle getting cut a few weeks ago.. http://www.brownsbeat.com/predicting-browns-53-man-roster-wide-receiver-edition/
I'm really upset Jennings got the boot for Marlon Moore -- that guy is garbage. ST is being overvalued in this case.
Carder and Moore should be on the street.
I agree. I like Pullard and he's a better player than someone like Carder.
-
Possible upgrades for Browns off the Waiver WireRemember when Duron Carter chose Indy?
-
2015 Player CutsDuron Carter cut by Indy.
I really hope Bibbs doesn't get cut. Edit: Ok he's safe.
-
2015 Preseason Game #4 @ ChicagoI was looking forward to seeing what Bowe and Pryor could do but holy hell this is some awful QB play.
Pryor's versatility is still great and he's simply too good of an athlete to not be useful in some way shape or form if he commits to WR. Blocking looked fine and he can play ST.
I just really don't want to have to watch Thad ever again.
-
Who Are Our Final Cuts? -
Browns cut Phil TaylorBrent Sobleski @brentsobleski
Should also point out that the Browns traded up for Taylor after Julio Jones trade down. KC used that extra pick to select Justin Houston.
Wow!