I would go with Jake The snake I hope lol seneca has done aGood job but jake has more experience lets see what Happens.
The only Jake that should start for this team in my opinion is Jake Locker. You should draft him...Man is sick nasty for real...
I would go with Jake The snake I hope lol seneca has done aGood job but jake has more experience lets see what Happens.
The only Jake that should start for this team in my opinion is Jake Locker. You should draft him...Man is sick nasty for real...
Bengals 39
Browns 6
I see this was playing out as a bummer to watch for Browns fans. Most likely it will be so bad that half of the fans will leave at half-time. Palmer to Ocho and To all day. Peyton gets stopped by Peko and so on. What do you think? 
I can't stand the ratbirds and I really hope Mangirly finds a way to spread their defense early and pound the rock when the purple boneheads least expect it. I think you guys have a real chance considering how good Cleveland plays them every year. They are probably over looking Cleveland and I hope it bites them in the arse!
Dumbest thing that I have read on these boards. That is saying a lot.
Got nothing else to really lose so why not give it a try?
1. Cincinnati 11-5
2. Cleveland 10-6 (Wild Card)
3. Baltimore 9-7
4. Stoolers 8-8
Here are mine
Baltimore and Stoolers will lose this weekend and Cleveland and Cincinnati will win.
This is exactly why you don't know anything about football."And you think Hillis can play like this? Joke lmfao"
NO, which is why they share carries, they are two different kinds of backs, Harrison is small and fast he is more likely to get the big play, but he is also more likely to get stuffed on the run for little to no gains. Hillis is a big strong back that hits the defenders like a mack truck and can consistently gain positive yardage. They should both be used and I guarantee you if Harrison was the only one who was used the Browns would be worse off rather than splitting carries between two different types of players.
It shows your knowledge of football is limited when you apply fantasy football logic to your arguments, that is to think that all RBs should play the same just because it's the same position, Harrison and Hillis both play the same position but are two very different players, with their own strengths and weaknesses.
I am not going by fantasy football logic dude, this is the first year I have ever played fantasy football. I am a believer in having a big bruiser running back too but that guy has to be able to play consistant without fumbles and needs to be a good alternative to the 1st back. I don't see that with Hillis. Why do you think Jacobs starting to get get such little attempts in New York? Cause he has proven that he can't really be trusted and that's the way I look at Hillis. Why do you think they run Bradshaw so much? Atleast they got some since and by the way, it seems to be working out fine for them.
Your actions aren't living up to your chosen internet name, kid.Hillis and Harrison are both good backs. I will never agree with your bizarre assertion that Harrison is the only person who "should" receive carries on the Browns. Zero information exists that will convince me otherwise.
There's no need to be frustrated about having a RBBC back, you just have to use him appropriately. Many RB's are that way - Bradshaw/Jacobs, Brown/Williams, Williams/Stewart. And the beat goes on. I have Fred Taylor, but he sits this week because the matchup's not favorable.
You made a mistake. Deal with your own lack of judgement rather than projecting that frustration onto others.
Okay, I thought I was done talking about this but you say some pretty foolish things that I want to correct you on. Zero information convinces you that Jerome isn't as good as I say hunh? How about when he rushed for 286 yards last season against Kansas City at there house and set a RECORD? I think one other person has ever done that in Browns history. How about when he went off for atleast 100 yards or more every time he had 20 carries in a game? What else do you want? Just incase that's not enough, heres a link for you to see this guy run when given a chance. Apparently you need a different prescription for your eye glass lenses.
And you think Hillis can play like this? Joke lmfao
Oh, and while your at it, check out the comments from other people, atleast I'm not the only one that's delusional.
i know you guys wont like to hear this but denard robinson is a better QB and player than terrelle pryorhe completes passes at a higher rate and rushes for more yardge(although it hasnt been against top competition yet)
there is a lot of nationwide love for the buckeye QB but he hasnt impressed me very much at all
his speed is one thing, but his decision making and his accuracy is absolutely terrible
I have never seen this guy play but I can already tell you he probably will never be as good as Cribbs. College it's easy to look good.
Do you even watch the games? I'm beginning to think you're either A.) Delusional B.) Jerome's friend or family C.) Some loser who wants Jerome to have more carries for his fantasy team.Peyton Hillis deserves lots of carries because everytime he runs he almost guarantees a positive gain, he carries and drags defenders with him for extra yards.
This is the weirdest trolling and or agenda I've seen as of recent seeing as you're the only one on this board who holds this opinion.
I do have him on my fantasy team. I was mad he didn't get more carries and he isn't a friend of the family. Call me delusional if you feel and you can say Hillis gets pos yards thats fine, but what does that matter if you can't hold on to the rock? Go ahead and say it(he has only fumbled 3 times in 2 years or whatever i dont care what you say he isn't as good as Jerome. I am done talking about this crap
Seneca is a good player. I think the Browns get the win this week with him behind center
You do realize that Harrison hasn't EVER been a starting tailback in this league, right? In fact, the closest he's ever come to being the Browns (or anyone elses) featured back is under Mangini this season. For you to live and die with him on your fantasy team is your mistake, not Mangini's, and certainly not TheBrownsBoards doing. Settle down a little over the subject, or if you know others who think he is the greatest back in the league then trade him to them. For our Moderators to have to come in behind you and pull vulgar posts from you and posts directed at you from others over this ridiculous, over-emphasized subject is plain stupid. You screwed up, you reached in your fantasy league, you wish things were different and Harrison put up 150-yards and three TD's in week #1 ... we get it, we have absorbed that, we are done.
You aren't telling me anything I don't already know when it comes to Harrison. I knew he was never the feature back. I just thought that pretty much anyone could see the potential in that guy and should at least give him more carries than a no name in Hillis. I don't really care what Mangirly decides to do with the Browns and the whole time I was writing my past debates, I was actually having a little fun with expressing my opinions. As far as the bad language, you guys were the ones that told me to xxxx myself and talked nasty about my mom. Tell your buddies to watch their language too, I guess.
Hillis is going to do just fine. He does not have history of being careless with the ball. I like his brusing style and his fire when he scores. It's a long year lets see what he can do. One game does not show much.
In order for a 2 back set to properly work and be efficient in the NFL, it requires two things...
1. A GOOD running back
2. A GOOD running back
The problem is that Cleveland only has one (in my opinion)
If I were the coach, I wouldn't try to copy other teams by having 2 backs in this situation. You know why? Because Harrison is the best back on the team and plenty good enough to win games consistantly & put up big numbers. Why sit him on the bench?
I know I'm not the coach and never will be, but I can say that if I ever was I would send Peyton Hillis to the practice squad. Either that or let him go. Davis would be my #2 guy.
If only you were really a Browns fan....the truth is that you really don't care other than you have Harrison on your fantasy team.
True, very true but hey, what can i say, GO Jerome I will be mad if he actually gets some touches this week because I had to bench him on my fantasy team. Too much risk with Mangirly coach. The sad thing is that I picked Jerome in my fantasy league with Forte and Arian still on the board. Ouch, what a mistake
Brown will lose if Hillis gets the start, you can bet your as* ON THAT. iF THE SHITT* bucs defense can make him cough it up, imagine what glenn dorsey and derrick johnson will do to him
hillis is a beast end of story, those of you calling for his head are of the same ignorant group that would bench Delhomme for a bad game or fire holmgren because we aren't champions yet. Some of you just make me sick. 7 teams that made it to the playoffs lost their opening game in this first week, shit happens we just learn from it, forget it, and move on. If backs were benched for fumbles adrian peterson would be nothing but a memory.
Delhomme should be benched, he suc*s too
him and hillis are both terrible
All those games were wins buddy. Plus we had absolutely no passing game to speak of. Yet he helped us win those games. He is not Sproles or K. Faulk. He can carry the load. Hillis is the guy who is a gimmick.
YOU ARE THE ONLY GUY ON THIS BOARD THAT DESERVES A CHANCE TO SPEAK, XXXX HILLIS HE'S GARBAGE JEROME IS AN HAS BEEN THE ANSWER FOR A LONG TIME NOW
Who the xxxx are you ? Go away.Hillis kicked serious ass in that game until the fumble in the red zone. That contributed to the loss, but we also wouldn't have put up 14 points without him.
The loss is on multiple people, not one, now stop head hunting and GTFO.
dont worry about who i am, hillis s*cks jerome is a beast,wanna lose keep hoping for water-boy hillis to have a good game, lmfao!
hillis is horrible. jerome is a very good back that sits too much on the f*ckn bench! why is he number one on the depthchart and only getting 9 carries? thats shows how f*cking bad the browns are and their coaching staff. jerome is great hillis suc*s
first of all_ there is nothing good about a f*ckin loss. too the bucs or patriots, it doesn't matter!! the problem with the browns is that they put guys like peyton f*** hillis in the game when jerome should be playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats the reason we lost get the f***ckin picture thats the truth
the reason the browns lost isn't because da is no longer on the team, it's because jerome harrison sat on the f**ckn bench when the peyton hills deush was in the game