Some people say the Browns are a year or two away from winning and I say why? It could go either way, a lot of our players would need to mesh quickly.
From an offensive perspective:
With an addition on Right Tackle, the only weakness / not good part of our offense is reciever, we have two pro bowl offensive lineman, a very good tight end in Watson, an awesome RB in Hillis, with Hardesty maybe being able to hold up for a season. The only reason our offense didn't rock last year was:
Bad Scheme, Young QB, Terrible Recievers (box loading)
2011: New Scheme, +1 Year on QB, Greg Little/Free Agent Hopeful.
Defensively there is a lot of questions:
Ward / Haden were absolute god send draft picks, Bernard moving to defensive end should be a beast, and it is not unlikely Rubin/Taylor will be awesome up front,
what do we need there? Safety, a good Linebacker, and Corner. (P.S. everyone is hard on Vernon Gholsten, but he could do pretty good here if we move him BACK to Defensive End, his College position!)
With all that being said:
I think we should go WR, RT, DE/LB, DB in that order.
I like the reciever from Green Bay, ofcourse I'd like Holmes but he already resigned.
Let me ask you this: Cromartie or Asmougha (SP) if we paid the right price, how awesome would that be.
If you ask me we are 3-4 players from the playoffs pending a good season by Colt.