anyone have a link that might have the game on the internet i moved 5 miles out side the cleveland tv channels so i dont get the game tonight im stuck with toledo channels and dish tv wont broadcast it on toldeo channels
channelsurfing.net
anyone have a link that might have the game on the internet i moved 5 miles out side the cleveland tv channels so i dont get the game tonight im stuck with toledo channels and dish tv wont broadcast it on toldeo channels
channelsurfing.net
The kid crying in the video was the get away driver, he got one year in prison. The two kids that broke into the home and had the gun, they each got fifteen years in prison but will get out after five on good behavior.
Hey guys I'm new to the board as a user. I have been a follower for a while. I just saw Kosars post and I felt the urge to say something. The same thing happened to me back in 2008 in CT. Two guys busted into my house and held me up at gun point. I fought back and wrestled the gun away from one of the guys and then chased after them in my car and crashed into their car so they wouldn't get away. I just felt compelled to tell the story after I read what happened to Kosar. You guys should look it up if you don't believe. Go to google and type in Norfolk home invasion and you'll see the story. I think it is important to not let people get away with that kind of behavior. I hope the police come to see your side of things. Anyway good luck and go browns.