Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
T

Thomaspro

@Thomaspro
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
178
Topics
44
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0
Status updates

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Direct TV, Direct Ticket
    T Thomaspro
    The Browns Board Streaming through my Laptop

    I got it figured out. My Fiance's daughter has direct TV. We will but the max package for her, and we will then have the access codes to stream it.


  • Direct TV, Direct Ticket
    T Thomaspro
    The Browns Board Streaming through my Laptop

    Yup to many trees in the way outside of my property.


  • Direct TV, Direct Ticket
    T Thomaspro
    The Browns Board Streaming through my Laptop

    So I have been back and forth with Direct TV to get the Direct Ticket streaming through my Laptop.

    I can not get a signal for Direct TV where I live and even had them out to my house, and they verified that satellite signal could not be found.

    Now they say that not eligible to get the package streaming because I do not meet the requirements even though we did it last year.

    WTF?

    Anyone have any ideas or suggestions what I can do to get the Brown's games at my house? I live in Raleigh NC.

    Thomaspro.


  • Coming into Town Week of July 28th
    T Thomaspro
    The Browns Board

    Wanted to attend a Browns Training camp. Does anyone have the link to sign up to attend?

    Thanks,

    Thomaspro


  • Charlotte December 21 vs Panthers
    T Thomaspro
    The Browns Board

    Cool man!! My girl and me are staying the Hyatt from Friday till Monday. Taking the train from Raleigh. You guys tell us where to meet you Sunday morning and at what time, and we will be there!

    Thomaspro


  • Charlotte December 21 vs Panthers
    T Thomaspro
    The Browns Board

    Yeah, if we can find a good tail gate spot, count me in on Sunday before the game.


  • Trade Hypotheticals and Rumors
    T Thomaspro
    The Browns Board Cousins

    2 third round picks for Kirk Cousins of the Redskins?


  • Charlotte December 21 vs Panthers
    T Thomaspro
    The Browns Board

    Hi Everyone,

    I currently live in Raleigh NC and will be attending the Browns VS Panthers game in Charlotte on December 21.

    Can anyone give me advice or suggestions on Browns Backers clubs in the area, any Browns tailgating, or in general what to do while I am in Charlotte that weekend?

    Thanks,

    Thomaspro


  • Is it just me.....?
    T Thomaspro
    The Browns Board ESPN NFL North

    Is it just me? Or whenever you go on AFC North it seems there is at least 2 articles on every other team in the conference compared to the Browns.

    Of course I am a huge Browns fan and it just be me.

    Thomaspro


  • Report: Jets May Trade Darrelle Revis
    T Thomaspro
    The Browns Board

    sorry. NO


  • Report: Jets May Trade Darrelle Revis
    T Thomaspro
    The Browns Board

    Millner should be it. Move Sheldon to Safety. Fill two needs with one draft pick. Say know 2 Revis. Too many question marks.


  • Rob Chudzinski Officially New Hc Of Browns
    T Thomaspro
    The Browns Board

    Surprised Ghollie has not said anything about this hire and possibility of Norv Turner coming.


  • Norwood And Mitchell
    T Thomaspro
    The Browns Board

    Can anyone tell me how these guys are doing in camp?

    Norwood looked like he was starting to come into his own last year as a speedy deep threat. And Mitchell has been under whelming at WR and injury prone. Can anyone tell me what is going on with these guys this year?


  • H.o.f.o.
    T Thomaspro
    The Browns Board

    I don't see Heckert leaving. Holmgren maybe. But not Heckert. He has done a heck of a job.


  • Verified: Browns May Be Sold
    T Thomaspro
    The Browns Board

    I am pretty sure this is just an investment group and not a selling of the entire team.


  • Slow Days Waiting For The Season
    T Thomaspro
    The Browns Board

    Who is your favorite player on the Browns since they returned? And whatever happened to "Insert Player".

    I will start. I would have to go with Jamir Miller. Awesome LB. Injury cut his career short. And whatever happened to Ben Gay?


  • Percy Harvin Asks For Trade
    T Thomaspro
    The Browns Board

    As reported on PFT. Percy Harvin has asked for a trade. Should the Browns pursue him? He has 2 years left on his contract at a little over 900K a year. Is he worth it? Do we trade Cribbs for him?

    What are your thoughts on this?

    Thomaspro


  • Mike Wallace
    T Thomaspro
    The Browns Board

    @silverback said:

    I realize your fan base isn't well informed on much of anything, but you should be aware the deadline for other clubs to extend an offer to RFA's was April 20th. Nobody can negotiate with Wallace but the Steelers now. Wallace now has until June 15 to sign his tender or he risks losing a lot of money. If Wallace doesn't sign by that date his salary is reduced from $2.742 million to $577,500.

    The ball is in the Steelers court on this one, and Wallace's best option is to agree to a long term extension before the season or he risks playing for peanuts this year and then getting franchised after the season.

    Hey Silverback, go fuck yourself douche bag. I make a simple mistake that even well informed fans could make. Get off your high horse.


  • Mike Wallace
    T Thomaspro
    The Browns Board

    That is my point.


  • Mike Wallace
    T Thomaspro
    The Browns Board

    1100 yards and over 70 catches last year. That is starting numbers. Plus he is young.

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate