well anyways.....I once took a dump on a soccer field..........carry on
Tiffin_Guy
Posts
-
Steelers Release Harrison -
Phil Taylor Gets Finedseriously, I do not give a flying fuck who hits who. If somebody gets laid out, I say holy shit that was FUCKING outstanding!
Now for the whining, sew up those labias, fuck sake man.
Hope I didn't offend anyone

-
This Win Doesn't Even Feel Goodholy jebus guy, just be happy with a W lol
-
I See A Glimmer!Yes and Yes! How can anyone say this team has regressed? That defense of the browns are playing with pure heart and a full 60 minutes. Yes, maybe this year the browns will not win as many as most thought or hoped, but damn give them some slack i think by the end of the season the browns will be the team that knocks some of the powerhouse AFC teams out of the picture or hurt their playoff birth spot
-
Giddy 49Er FansSteeler fan here.......yes I know I do not post much here but follow up with the discussions sometimes, and I am not here to to bash this team, the browns are still in the AFC North. I think the browns will win this game with no problem..... but like always the Browns D will come down with the hammer on the 49ers.. 24-17 Browns

-
Great win guys!Heck of a game played by the Browns today!! some of the trick plays were a huge too!! Congrats on a monster win guys!! Colt Mccoy is definitely your guys future QB
-
Just stopping byThanks guys! By no means do I believe that the Steelers are going to walk away with an easy win on Sunday, I am hoping for no injuries and a well played game from both sides. I also think Colt will be fine and needs to get reps as a starter to progress to an elite QB that the Browns have been looking for over the few years.
-
Just stopping byHello everyone! I'm just stopping by to say you guys are some good folks with some solid knowledge of football and have enjoyed reading some posts over the past months, and decided to register lol. I am not here to ruffle feathers like some tend to do, I will admit that I am a Steelers fan but all in good nature. I really am excited to see your brownies showing what the AFC North is all about the past few games, and it will only get better in the up coming future! Come this Sunday, I expect to see a close game down to the wire which always makes the game much more interesting when the beer is flowing lol. So best of luck the rest of the season!! By the way you guys sure landed a monster, Hillis is a freak of nature lol