Fair question. In all honesty I like the Browns history as one of the great teams! Ohio is probably still the best football state per capita, but I will probably follow Alex Smith if for example he goes to Arizona. I much prefer he goes to the Browns as I feel with Dorsey and a truck load of picks, that the Browns have a great future. Just in all honesty I am invested in Alex Smith and will follow him till he retires.
TigeRRUppeRRCut
Posts
-
Hey Guys, New Member here -
Hey Guys, New Member hereHi, I am Ghoolie, the most accurate football analyst on the board. I am also the biggest irritant by rubbing my prediction like salt into whip sores.
It is considered an honor to be insulted by me, so let me welcome you properly.
Welcome aboard you homo.
I am totally honored. If alex joins the squad I will totally get homo with you but like bros. Its not wrong If I wear a dogpound mask and have a huge browns foam finger...No one will look down on us for being ourselves
-
Hey Guys, New Member hereBrand new member here....I'm a huge Alex Smith fan, and very excited he might be coming to the browns to finish his career. He has completely lit it up this season, and the numbers he has put up (QBR, TD/Int , etc) have been outstanding the last several years.
1) Do you gentleman think Smith becoming a brown is a realistic possibility?
2) Do you think he could come in the next couple of years, help stabilize the browns and coach up Kizer or Whoever (Darnold?!) for a couple years and help get the browns moving towards a winning season?
Also, Smith's wife is SMOKING hot in case you haven't seen...
Best of luck with all things Browns! If Smith becomes a Browns fan, I will jump on board your bandwagon so hard it might make you sexually uncomfortable.