Ok Browns fans. In all seriousness. I probably approached it wrong so sorry if your personally offended. If you still are than I dont know what to tell ya. Its a message board it happens all the time. Just seemed kinda strange having all these people whos team notoriously does poorly and is always going through coaches piling on one of the continusly winning coaches in college football ( if you don't think so go chech out TX Techs record since getting Leach). So I think you got my main points and if you want to talk about b.s then thats on you guys now.
Tim213
Posts
-
ESPN Article Texas Tech Coach Rips Mangini -
ESPN Article Texas Tech Coach Rips ManginiSo all you have is names I spelled wrong. My bad. They are last names. I guess that means you had no idea who I was talking about. At the end of the day I was just calling you out for all being ignorant to any perspective other than your own. Just a bunch of people who think exactly the same coming together to bash a coach for defending his player. Sorry someone came into your little world with a different opinion. Don't fool yourselves your just mad because I'm not posting comments that agree with you all. Im aware its a Browns website but damn you guys are easy to piss off
-
ESPN Article Texas Tech Coach Rips ManginiAlso I respect what you do for the army. Trying to say that I said anything about not respecting troops or making it that issue is ridiculous. I was simply responding to one of your fans telling Mike Leech to "get a real job"
-
ESPN Article Texas Tech Coach Rips ManginiWell feel proud because you come across as so calm and cool headed. When in fact before I said anything at all everyone on here was making asinine comments about Leech and Texas Tech that had nothing to do with football even. If your looking for a response then fine. San Fran and Cleveland both suck. Does that make you feel better? At least they play in a division that is easy to win and with a young team and picking up Crabtree and Coffee from Bama will therefore in most peoples opinions be better for a longer period of time. So apprently all of you can speak like passionate idiots but I can't say Lebrons gonna go. Ok well thats fine, I'm aware I can't win agains all of you because you just say whatever and avoid any type of rational arguement. I don't need to defend Crabtree, he is gonna be a star. Don't admit it I don't care most of you wish you had him or will wish that in a few years. Good job taking the high road though there buddy.
-
ESPN Article Texas Tech Coach Rips ManginiSpare me. Do not pretend like you know anything about me. I'm a college student. Not at Tx Tech just so you know and I happen to be a college and NFL fan like most of the rest of you. Dropping IQ...once again do not pretend like you know me and then take a look at the posts that most of you put up here and really read them. I'm a college student and I'm on here killing some time. I feel fine about myself for that. Not to sterotype but its not much of a reach to say that is a pretty insecure town when one person disagreeing with the group, which deep down lets be honest knows your team is no good, can ignite all this......all you want to hear is Brady Quinn is gonna break out any week now...or Mangini doesn't take divas....ok well thats boring...but whatever go Browns I guess, another year of excellance
-
ESPN Article Texas Tech Coach Rips ManginiYou guys are the ones getting all wriled up. Its easy to get everyone to agree with you on a website sponsered by your own team. As soon as someone comes in with a different opinion everyone comes together to defend the historically great Cleveland Browns organization. I only responded in the first place because whats the point of all of you getting on here to kiss manginis ass and agree with each other. I guess I can let you get back to Mangini is awesome and Quinn is the answer. Don't hold your breath. Don't get all pissed either because someone got on here who is not a Browns fan. Its called perspective. But Im sure Ill just get a bunch of Texas Tech sucks, Leech doesn't know how to coach, crabtree sucks responses so you stay classy Cleveland. By the way avoid the main points and focus on a misplaced coma or something like that and that will be a good defense of your team. pfff. talk football
-
ESPN Article Texas Tech Coach Rips ManginiGet a real job? I guarentee Mike Leech has a better job and makes more money than any of you losers. Pathetic all of you. The guy stuck up for his player. Get over it. This is the most Retarded fan base in America. Talks more than anyone and has such a crapy team. Leach won more games this year than you idiots and had fewer attempts. Finished with a top ten team and once again one of the best offenses. Hes at the top of his profession and all you idiots do is say he doesn't know what hes doing. Pull your heads out from that crap hole you live in and look around my God. Anyone remember a team called the Ravens? They didnt win crap their but somehow won the super bowl almost immediatly after getting out of there and away from all you idiot fans who change everything if it doesnt work right away. Once again you will be a loser. Maybe this year you can blame Mike Leech since your running out of options. Pathetic. Viva John ELway.