Tom Brady, hands down.
Timugen
Posts
-
Who is the most overrated player in the NFL? -
Super Bowl Prediction Threaddate='Oct 6 2009[/b], 07:13 AM' post='120201']
Colts v. Saints.

-
LOYAL DA BROWNS FANDawgfanforever88 said:
this was quite possibly the dumbest post ive read on here(and their have been some real doozy's) I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.
and everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read it

+100 cocktails for you, sir.
-
Quinn not looking good so farMetcalf_FTW said:
That sounds familiar, maybe with Derek Anderson not getting more than 15 pass attempts in a game - with nine of the attempts dropped.Please enlighten me and tell me the game in which this occurred.
-
Cut Pontbriand -
Cut PontbriandBQ is irrelevant. He was against the Steeres, and he hasn't been so far this game. i'd make a switch here a halftime, but i'm guessing that with all the Holmgren talk that Mangini hasn't got the balls. It's nice when you're KR can rescue your ass from questions about why you've stuck with your QB.
Perhaps you need to be reminded that said QB is in there because the guy he replaced was even worse. Last I checked, we don't have Peyton Manning or Otto Graham riding pine.
Get off DA's nuts; that is no longer en vogue.
-
Quinn not looking good so farQuinn can play, but...........
when you're having your QB pass when and only when it's 3rd and long then that QB is going to have a rough day, no matter who he is.
The problem with this offense is Dumball (and/or Mangini,) not Quinn.
-
Mike Florio strikes again . . . -
My Issueunfortunatly all of the 18,000 ladies that attend KSU are Steelers fans.
Surely at least one of those 18,000 fans is attractive....so take her to the game and then go Leon Phelps on her ass after the game....then kick her out for being the stooler fan that she is....just make sure you paint her face.
-
Tim TebowOk...I will bite. I see people say that, so....what exactly is it about the guy you don't like??
Serious question.
Serious answer.
I think your question may be a bit misdirected, as most that I know who "don't like Tim Tebow" actually have no problems with Tim Tebow. What they don't like actually has little to do with him.
What exactly don't people like?
Florida fans who guffaw at the idea that their Savior has horrible passing mechanics and average accuracy at best.
What people don't like is the cheap-beer-guzzling, jort-wearing Florida fan who takes EXTREME personal offense should anyone even hint at the possiblity that their Lord and Savior might not project that well as a QB in the NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE (copyright Ron Jaworski.)
Throw in all the media hype and you have a recipe for disgust.
Other than that, the kid seems to be great person and one of the best CFB players of all time, and I wish him nothing but the best.
-
Quinn named starter -
Mangini driving away GM candidatesWow.
I realize that Mangina has really screwed the pooch so far, but after reading this thread the following thought occurred to me......is it even possible for any single person to so completely and utterly ruin (not hurt, hold back, etc.....but ruin) an NFL team as quickly and efficiently as this fraud has ruined our Browns?
Unfortunately, I think not. The degree of ineptitude this douche has reached is fcuking unimaginable.
Hopefully Lerner's just letting him think he's going to be "involved" in the GM hiring to just keep him content until he finds an acceptable replacement so he can shitcan his Charlie Brown-attempting-to-kick-a-football-and-falling-on-his-ass ass.
I'm convinced that one of these Sundays we'll see a monkey cornholing a donkey on the sideline....just because. At least it would be an improvement though.
-
Rod Hood on his stint in ClevelandYeah, and NFL players are known to be grudge holding chatty Kathy's. I'm not saying I don't believe the guy, but I mean, he's playing for his fourth team in a year.
How many teams have the media/sports pundits played for this year? I'd give what he has to say much more credibility than any of them.
And yes - he's played for four teams this year....giving him all the more perspective on how teams are run.
-
QUINN IS INquinn bettter buckle up his seatbelt. finally gets another shot and it is against one of the best defenses in the league. At least he will get two weeks to prepare
I'm guessing Quinn was just put in for mop-up...not necessarily DA getting "benched." I doubt we see Quinn starting after the bye unless we have a new Head Coach as well.
Besides.....Quinn failed to throw the requisite 3 picks in his relief duty to secure the starting gig.
-
DA's QB Rating"I see some positive things."

-
2009 Fantasy Football Follies -
Kiper's new boardKiper is such a size-speed junkie. He falls for this stuff every year.
Sounds like a lot of the guys that actually make the picks.
-
Super Bowl Prediction ThreadColts v. Saints.
-
Notre Dame footballGame thoughts are appreciated!
One of the most entertaining football games I've ever seen. If you know anyone who Tivo'd it...call them right now to make sure they don't delete it, and then go watch it.
I can't really think of much that didn't take place in that game.
Overall, ND tried to hand Warshington the W, but then finally pulled their heads out of their asses when the game was on the line.
-
Straight out of Dildofer's MouthOn Sportscenter after MNF, Dildofer was forced to account for why DA throws that pick into TRIPLE coverage after having all day in the pocket, and his response......
That he is concerned about DA making that throw, but what concerns him more is.....
"the lack of creativity by the Browns offense, throwing both of the quarterbacks under the bus."
Dildofer has been some Gospel to the Oregon Trail.
Perhaps 3 picks in one half of football tempered his Horseball-love just a bit.
Oh, and DA also topped the "C'Mon Man" (a dubious distinction, for those not familiar) segment of MNF Countdown, along with Mangina for his dip-shit decision to put him in.
