Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
TinkT

Tink

@Tink
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
15
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Muni Lot Tailgate
    TinkT Tink
    Tailgate Party

    We will have 6 showing up as well...

    Oh this is the map

    http://www.21lounge.com/browns_board_tailgate_party_map.htm


  • THE BROWNS BOARD WEEKEND
    TinkT Tink
    The Browns Board

    @admin-0 said:

    THE BROWNS BOARD WEEKEND

    TAILGATE GROUPS TEN YEAR ANNAVERSARY - TBB APPRECIATION WEEKEND

    December 4th-6th, 2009

    With Howard & G-man coming in from England, we thought we would use the weekend of December 4th, 5th, & 6th for our Tailgate Party 10-yr Annaversary and TheBrownsBoards Appreciation party.

    FRIDAY NIGHT 12/04/09, join us for a CAVS GAME:

    Cleveland Cavaliers vs Chicago Bulls 8:00pm, Friday December 4th, 2009

    We most likely will plan on meeting prior to the game at a local establishment, such as Pannini’s or the Winking Lizard for a few beverages and/or meal. Then gather again at the Hard Rock Café for an after game beverage.

    Stay Tuned for more details (Cavs tickets secured on your own)

    SATURDAY NIGHT 12/05/09, open for suggestions.

    Idea’s:

    * Get together for College Football

    * Visit an area Ohio High School State Playoff Game

    * Dinner, chill for a relaxing night, calm before the storm.

    Suggestions?

    SUNDAY 12/06/09, Cleveland Browns Game Day

    9:00am – Tailgate Party Kicks-off, with special celebration, revive old traditions, and fun

    4:05pm – Browns vs San Diego Chargers

    (Game Tickets secured on your own)

    We are inviting all members to plan for this occasion.

    Haven’t been in for one of our Tailgate Parties yet? Visit: http://thebrownsboard.com/tailgate.htm (Main Tailgate Page)

    For Hotel Lodging & Air/Ground transportation, visit: http://thebrownsboard.com/thebrownsboard_hotel_directory.htm

    Map & Directions: http://thebrownsboard.com/Tailgate%20Site.htm

    Most other Q&A’s, visit: http://thebrownsboard.com/Tailgate%20Party%20QA.html

    If you need any help with travel arrangements, please advise.

    Bring the message board to life, meet the crew and many members. It makes the experience here that much better. Help Ed carry the 100lb grill … Drink Hoorta’s orange ‘blood of the Browns’ … Watch Zippy get arrested … See Skippy in his plastic diaper pants … Have a flaming Jello-shot … Watch Flugel do a beer bong while standing on his head … Meet Marko the Chic magnet … toss Don a cigar as he prepares the grub … Raunchy Christmas songs by Westside Steve … and much, much more!

    Browns%20Board%20Wk1%202008.jpg

    Howie2.jpgthe%20browns%20board.jpgThe%20Browns%20Board%20Night%20Out2.jpg

    Hey guys count on me, the wife and couple of kids (over 21 and well trained) Sunday for sure and most likely Sat night too!. Cant F-ing wait![/size] 😁 [/size]


  • Lerners thought process on hiring Eric Mangini
    TinkT Tink
    The Browns Board

    I will not call for Eric's head until the end of the season next year (pending the season record and or team progress).

    I dont think there is coach out there that could have had this team in the play offs this year regardless of the trades that were made.

    The NFL is a business period. With any leadership change there is a learning/process curve.

    I think the Browns are now on the lower swoop of that curve and I am going to hang in there.

    The draft will piss a bunch of people off as well I am sure!

    The Browns only have so much money. The browns are not going to get nor will they pay 11 premium play makers!

    Eric is learning the hard way about Cleveland Browns passion and how many people actually have a noose in this town. You all know Eric wants a winning team. His career depends on it! Eric knows football and may be ok (I cant help but think of how Bill and Marty were both ran out of this town) Eric is human and will make mistakes. I feel his biggest mistake to date is the hiring of his O coordinator Daboll and continuing to support DA after he failed to step up after he gave him full support loss after loss. He just looks like a dumb ass supporting these guys to a fault!


  • So....who gets cut??
    TinkT Tink
    The Browns Board

    When I step back and look at the big picture I am pleasantly surprised. This season everyone will compete and will need to work hard all season to keep position on lock.

    When you know you have a young rookie or one of the new coaches hand picked studs chomping at the bit right behind you........ you are more likely to give it 100% every down!!!

    I think this is E.M.s first great coaching move in Cleveland bar none!


  • Politics and the NFL Net
    TinkT Tink
    The Browns Board

    @ballpeen said:

    Except for the 2.5 inch screen. 😕

    FYI

    If you have a newer HD tv there is a very good chance you could connect your device via the usb port and watch it on the big screen. My 13 yo daughter hooks her ipod to the tv and watches youtube?? I am not much of a tech person but maybe someone else on here is and could provide the facts


  • On a side note. (OffTopic)
    TinkT Tink
    The Browns Board

    @howiedawg said:

    Wait til you get married, have kids and need to work 14 hours a day to enable her to have a nice house and 1500 pairs of shoes.

    Yeah and if its one or the other the house will go before the shoes....and just some advise if you ever get married and find a couple of boxes in the closet labeled "Skinny Clothes" LEAVE THEM ALONE!

    and if you should throw them out don't say something like " you will never fit into those pants again"

    Just some advise!


  • Crabtree cast removed
    TinkT Tink
    The Browns Board

    @ballpeen said:

    It's a football board son. If you don't care, fine.

    Just a FYI for those who follow and understand the game.

    The Natives are getting restless!!

    tribal_dance.gif


  • Let's get to know our schmeckle's
    TinkT Tink
    The Browns Board

    AdaM said:

    Since all everyone has been doing is pissing and moaning about Cutler/DA/BQ (not necessarily in that order), I'd like to take this opportunity to get to know a little more about the few of you who are willing. I'll start.

    I'm a 24 year old living in Worthington (Columbus) Ohio. I work as a Help Desk Analyst (whatever that is) for Stanley Steemer International. I must specify this because anytime I tell someone I work for Stanley Steemer I'm assumed to be a carpet cleaner. I have a beautiful 23 year old girlfriend, Amber, (Stan, Ed, and a few others have met) with a smokin' hot body who I love with all my heart. We have a pet rabbit that is more like a dog and two Cockatiels.

    image0019h.th.jpg

    image0094.th.jpg

    My name is Tink (the name comes from the sound of my brain bouncing off my skull when my dad shook me at an infant) I live in Zanesville with my wife and five kids (only one left at home) I have busted up more crap than anyone I know over the years watching the Browns. I hate Model and really hate the Steelers and Denver. I was ready to give up on this board until draft time but then like a breath of fresh air came AdaM with pics of Amber's ass. I would post pics of my wife's ass too but I just cant seem catch her without her pants any more!


  • DA?
    TinkT Tink
    The Browns Board

    @tobalaz said:

    Right now I'd take a 3rd if we could get a beast of a center for that pick.

    A Beast of a Center? Now there is topic we should be talking about!


  • 2009 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em Contest
    TinkT Tink
    The Browns Board

    @tink said:

    OK Im in now !

    Delete Tinks Picks 2

    sorry!


  • 2009 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em Contest
    TinkT Tink
    The Browns Board

    OK Im in now !


  • 2009 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em Contest
    TinkT Tink
    The Browns Board

    I cant get the regional brackets to show up?

    When I click on the complete bracket it shows up but I cant select a team from there its a link to team stats???

    Damn it!

    any help?


  • Free Agent Signing Thread
    TinkT Tink
    The Browns Board
    TO & TJ that could be scarry for any secondary!

  • Cleveland Browns.com
    TinkT Tink
    The Browns Board
    😮 Hell I thought we all were rejects?

  • Quinn, Thomas thinking positively
    TinkT Tink
    The Browns Board

    OK it looks like we have a QB and one O-lineman, Thats a start!

    BTW these two being "stuck up there in front of the world like that could have been a real mess but it turned out ok and hopefully Joe will work harder this off season to keep his wing-man safe (maybe in the locker room too!)

    Here are some questions I am dealing with...

    Will we keep Stallworth because of the contract?

    Anderson as back up one more year or trade for a 4th rounder?

    Winslow... will he ever be the same? should we trade him?

    Edwards...will he come around or do we trade him for a pick or in FA?

    Jo J....Let us pray that hard work and determination will bring him back

    Will we stay in the 3-4 or scrap it? (I say scrap it)

    Do we have time to groom 2 more rookie LBs?

    Just some thoughts and I did not even bring up the GM/HC issues....Damn....I am going to drink from now till April and then see what the draft brings after that I might just start shooting smack 😳

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate