Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
T

TK39

@TK39
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
39
Topics
6
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • The Browns would be ignorant if they draft Sanchez...
    T TK39
    The Browns Board

    I think it would be a horrible move....and the town of Cleveland would eat the GM up alive!

    Sanchez will be a fine QB (maybe) and isn't an upgrade from Brady Quinn.

    Just a thought.


  • Wait a tic! Are both Quinn and DA on the trade block?
    T TK39
    The Browns Board

    If I were the Browns I would definately NOT trade Brady Quinn.

    I just noticed in a mock draft (NFL.com) that the Browns are taking a QB in round 1. Why in the world would the Browns do that?


  • Wait a tic! Are both Quinn and DA on the trade block?
    T TK39
    The Browns Board

    I have heard (on ESPN I believe) that the Browns management (GM) could be posibility shipping out Quinn or DA and looking for a new QB to lead the team. Is there any truth to this rumor.

    If that's the case, my Rams will gladly give up their 2nd round this year for Quinn.

    😳


  • I can see Aaron Curry going as high as #2 to the Rams.
    T TK39
    The Browns Board

    Apparently Curry is tearing it up at the combine.

    He's gonna be 1 hell of a player!


  • I can see Aaron Curry going as high as #2 to the Rams.
    T TK39
    The Browns Board

    I have now heard on the NFL network that Curry is the highest rated LB (in which I though he was 3rd or 4th) and that many mock drafts have him going to the Browns at #5, the Rams might just take the best player and "safest pick" of the draft at #2.

    Do you think Curry could really go that high?

    And if he does, how disappointed would you many of you be?

    I must say, that wherever Curry goes, I hope it's either the Rams or the Browns. 🙂


  • Clay Matthews Jr.
    T TK39
    The Browns Board

    I'll still take Matthews or Cushing over Rey Malaoooooooooooga.


  • Maualuga
    T TK39
    The Browns Board

    Right now I think I'd pick Cushing over Maualuga.


  • Laurinatis, Curry not participating in Senior Bowl
    T TK39
    The Browns Board

    I still think Rey is overrated.


  • Laurinatis, Curry not participating in Senior Bowl
    T TK39
    The Browns Board

    Yeah, I meant the Shrine game. Sorry to confuse. 🙄

    I was more disappointed because my boy Chase Daniel sucked it up.


  • Laurinatis, Curry not participating in Senior Bowl
    T TK39
    The Browns Board

    Wow, what a dud of a game. (East vs West)

    I just looked at the box score and I'm not even sure the East team showed up to play.

    Box Score


  • Rams Hire Spagnuolo
    T TK39
    The Browns Board

    Oh man I'm so glad we didn't get Garrett. He hasn't shown enough to me that he can handle the head gig. But I'm not sure that Spagnuolo can do it either. Lets hope he hires a good OC and DC to help him out.

    Has anyone heard who he may get for OC and DC???? 🤔


  • Chase Daniel sinking in the East-West Shrine game
    T TK39
    The Browns Board

    Poor Chase, I had high hopes that he'd be drafted in the first day. Now it looks like he may not be drafted afterall.

    Here's hoping that someone picks him up in the 6-7th rounds.


  • John Gruden fired by the Bucs
    T TK39
    The Browns Board

    I always thought Gruden as a decent coach...but not great.

    I will say that I wouldn't mind him as the Rams head coach, but I would prefer Herm Edwards (but he won't be available for another week or so).


  • Just saw top QB prospect on Sports center
    T TK39
    The Browns Board

    I see my Rams drafting Mark Sanchez in the 2nd if he's still around.

    (but he probably won't be there)


  • One that got away, Part Deux.
    T TK39
    The Browns Board

    Nice pickup for the Lions.

    They'll be competitors in the league by...2017.


  • Browns Coordinators Named
    T TK39
    The Browns Board

    Man those sound like good choices for the Browns.

    Now maybe my Rams will hire Rex Ryan as their HC!


  • Crennel to stay....
    T TK39
    The Browns Board

    @solon16 said:

    😠 not a good choice by mangini!

    Pics or it never happened! 😉


  • Your Top 5
    T TK39
    The Browns Board

    I just didn't see Crabtree available at #5.

    And Rey is a very talented LB....I just don't like him.


  • Your Top 5
    T TK39
    The Browns Board

    Here's the REAL list fellas.

    1 - Taylor Mays, FS, USC

    2 - Brian Orakpo, DE, Texas

    3 - James Laurinaitis, ILB, Ohio State

    4 - Knowshon Moreno, RB, Georgia

    5 - Jeremy Maclin, WR, Missouri

    😳


  • Who will be the first Brown to go via trade?
    T TK39
    The Browns Board

    From what I can tell Derek Anderson and Kellen Winslow may already have their foot out the door and may be heading to a new team before the draft.

    Anderson is almost for sure gone but will the Browns give up Winslow. I really like Rucker, but do the Browns enough to make him the starter?

    Who goes? 😕

    Poll results from the old forum

    Who will be the first Brown to go via trade?

    • Derek Anderson: 42 votes
    • Kellen Winslow: 8 votes
    • Other Player: 7 votes
    • Both Stay: 2 votes
    • Both Leave (about same time): 7 votes
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate