wild talk radio host The Spug Guy will join me tonight and give his thoughts on this weekends games!
See you all at 9!
wild talk radio host The Spug Guy will join me tonight and give his thoughts on this weekends games!
See you all at 9!
Just a friendly reminder to check out TKS Tirade tonight at a special 9pm start time!
Lots of Browns amd OSU talk!
Im going on record tonight...Im backing Quinn now and I'll tell you why!
see you all tonight and thanks for all your support!
Guys! Great news! There is a chance I will have a full time number for the show tomorrow! More details to come soon!
See you all tomorrow!
Moon,
Then give him 6 games
and be a Browns Fan. To be honest Quinn did not play that bad yesterday! When you barely have the ball in the second half you cant get anything going.
My show has an interactive chat at the site. I might have a new phone number set up for tomorrow. Im looking into it. I will let you know. Whether I agree or disagree with any of you, all from this awesome site are welcome on my show anytime!
Moon,
Im hoping you show up on my show tomorrow night. TK's Tirade
www.wildtalkradio.com
Im gonna take the time to make a point that we should consider taking your Browns fan card away, your making no sense.
Drop the silly arguement and be a fan, give Quinn atleast another 2-3 weeks
maybe I;'ll put you on the famous JA list
it would be worth it
Moon,
QUINN IS THE GUY! GET OVER IT, BE A REAL FAN AND ROOT FOR YOUR TEAM AS A WHOLE!! NO NEED TO MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE!
Look,
For now Brady is the guy. No matter what us DA guys think, we need to shut up and support Quinn. WE ARE BROWNS FANS FIRST!!! DA would have made no difference in that game yesterday.
Im one of the biggest DA guys but Im on board with what Mangini wants to do. It was 1 game, lets see what Quinn does against Denver, remember last year Quinn had a very solid game against that defense!
GO BROWNS!
Hey Browns fans and football guru's! It TK. I have a huge show planned for tomorrow night. I will be starting at 9pm this week because Im working till 8.
This week we will be covering the heartbreak in C-Bus and how this will affect the Bucks going forward
Even in a loss did the Bucks earn themselves some credit on the national level?
Is Pryor over-rated, or did he just have a bad game?
We will get into a complete breakdown of this weekend's opening loss to the Vikings, and look at some of the positive thing I saw as well
Also we will preview this weekend's game against the Broncos, which I feel is a game the Browns can win.
I have many thoughts on week 1 in the NFL, some surprises and some picked up where they left off.
All that pus the feel good story of the night, a complete Jackass Club update, and much more!
Hope to see you in the interactive chat starting at 9 pm tomorrow only at..
Thanks!
TK
oh ok lol
I see DA is not well liked here hehe
ummmm? is there a side joke to that post that Im not gettin?
Tom,
I do have a link to reach the show. I'll give it now incase you or anyone else wants to check out the site.
There are archive pages where you can check out past shows and get a feel for what its like.
Mondays I'll start posting here what I'll be talking about Tuesday. If anyone has something they want me to hit on in particular I have no hesitations talking about it. We have an interactive chat on the site and all are welcome!
Thanks for your support! It does mean alot!
Riffer,
You were not too long winded on Lewis! It was great insight! You know your welcome anytime on the show. I can say I will be plugging this site alot on the show and make sure people know this is a good place not only for Browns fans but football fans as well!
I hope to see more members checking out the show not only to listen but to give their thoughts on our Browns and anything else on their minds!
Thanks again!
Thanks to RifferX for checking out the show tonight and calling in! It went very well. And if anyone else checked out the show THANK YOU! It meant alot!
well my good friend Munch wont be on until the third hour, so there will be plenty of good football talk before that. Love him or hate him, you cant deny that Munch loves this city its people and the sports teams. It will be an honor to have him on the show
Ive been posting on some forums today. just busy getting last minute preperations for tonight done. This site has been very good to my show, all that show up tonight will get a shout out, and the brownsboard will be getting huge plugs throughout the show. Not shameless promoting, I think the world of this site
There is a chance someone, an admin from this board might join the show tonight. Not gonna give any spoilers, just gonna have to tune in and chek it all out!
Just thought Browns fans, the best in the League would appreciate this. Last year it was a big hit with you guys 
and I hate the damn Steelers
I know I may seem like a pest, but my show is something I take very seriously! Im very excited to be doing this! Its wonderful experience gained while I save money to get my degree in broadcasting 
And its a great place for local fans to come and have a good time!
Ive just been informed after we break down all 32 teams tonight we will have a small time slot for phone calls! Very exciting!
Im hoping to see some of the members of thebrownsboard.com tonight. I know some used to show up often for the show. Im still hoping I can get some of you to come out to Legends when we start doin the show there on a regular basis