I have been in a state of awe with our draft. To me, Nasty Nate Orchard is the cherry on top of the two first rounders I was wishing for. Win the game in the trenches. Hit them harder than they can hit you. How long has it been since we've had a team that could do that?
TomSelleck
Posts
-
What a Difference A Year Makes... -
The Dumbest Calls in sports historyChris Webber's timeout still boggles my mind.
Dustin Johnson not realizing he was in a bunker at the U.S. Open a couple years ago...though he was probably fucked up.
-
Free AgencyHey, Derek has looked awesome this year.
-
Prediction for Sundays GameBrowns go full-Madden and end up winning 84-3
-
THE WEIRD I DON'T KNOW WHY I STARTED THIS THREAD THREADI have no clue how I acquired chocolate pie either
-
THE WEIRD I DON'T KNOW WHY I STARTED THIS THREAD THREADI'm actually taking a raging power shit right now. I found my fuking phone in chocolate pudding pie in the fridge this morning. My Ipad is busted. Definitely was winning hard last night
-
Mike Evans Has Eleven TDsWhat happened to the 8th load?
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielI always think of Willow when I see JFF. I don't know why, but I do and I like it
-
ShanahanWhat a brilliant way to start a post, cumfart.
We had them on their heels that whole drive, and we were running. We were looking to kill clock. We had a lead in the fourth quarter and we were in the red zone, run the fucking ball. They could not stop Crowell from getting in there from six yards, or West. Even if they did stop them, we would have eaten at least 2 minutes of the last quarter.
Are you Kyle?
I think Kyle is a decent O coach, but his problem is he is trying to get too cute. Maybe daddy issues.
Don't be a douch.
-
All of us Hoyer backers should admit one thing...That in a nutshell is the Hoyer enigma. Last 40 seconds of the game, he looks like John Elway. That pick in the endzone, where he should have thrown it into the seats? Not so much.
Why did we not run it at them? First and goal was it? We had just gouged them running it for most of that drive, we wanted to eat clock, why the fuck did we not run it up the gut?! I hated that play the moment it was snapped. Sometimes Kyle pisses me off. Maybe Hoyer, too?
-
Jordan Cameron may be out for seasonI'm fairly certain that Jordan Cameron does indeed bleed once a month from his gaping hole some might call a twat
-
Possible Steelers at Browns Playoff matchupIt would be the first time I orgasm while watching a bunch of dudes, I think.
-
what the hell? Did we turn a major corner or is Cincy closet bums?I'm still stoked about Desmond Hate fucking Andy two plays in a row
-
Bucs' Week 2014Oh yeah, this week is the week that mean motherfucker Gary Barnidge claims his throne. No more jokes about the perfect name to sell auto insurance. No, he's going out to prove this is Gary's league!
-
Bucs' Week 2014Lovie was saying some cordial things about him. I highly doubt he has watched him play, or maybe he just regrets taking the Tampa job and wants out immediately. Tank job? Seafood king?
-
Bucs' Week 2014O'neil fucking Cousins starting at LT! Mike Glennon is probably getting his affairs in order as we speak
-
Browns being disrespected by everyone -
New to NFL - From Australia, you have a new obsessed fan!Aussies call it gridiron? Leave it to them to actually call it a cooler name. Welcome aboard!!!
-
STEELER WEEK!Antonio Brown is going to get tittyfucked by someone. It would be nice if Hitner showed up for the first time this season and fucked Browns world
-
***Official Browns @ Titans Game Day Thread***Could running the triple option a la Georgia tech be effective for us? Not all the time, but run it a few times with Elf, Crow, And Tate/west. I think that would seriously confuse the shit out of defenses. Throw it to Austin or Hawkins, or go routes with The Rise of Barnidge. I have lost what little faith I had in Jordan