Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Trollin4trueT

Trollin4true

@Trollin4true
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
19
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Steeler Bashing Thread ... and responses from Squeeler fans
    Trollin4trueT Trollin4true
    The Browns Board

    I mean I get it. As a Brownie I understand the chance to jump all over the Big Ben thing. But come on. Who really gives a blank. We got our own blank to worry about. Blank him and the blanking blankers.


  • Gocong and Brown
    Trollin4trueT Trollin4true
    The Browns Board

    It was a 4th 5th and Alex Hall


  • We will draft a QB!!!
    Trollin4trueT Trollin4true
    The Browns Board

    @kosar_for_president said:

    I don't agree here ATEN. I think they use a second or 3rd on one, which might be the reason on getting the 3rd from Oakland.

    BTW, do we get the Raiders low or high 3rd round?

    Mangini said it was the low one in his press confronce today


  • Five more years till we have a contender
    Trollin4trueT Trollin4true
    The Browns Board

    Zombo said:

    Don't you think poor Mom's had enough for the day?

    Zombo

    lol funniest shit I've read so far


  • Browns QB Carousel since 1999
    Trollin4trueT Trollin4true
    The Browns Board

    I hope they just get it right this time. I'm sick of this QB non sense. Get me off this carousel.


  • Adam Schefter Reports Browns shopping Quinn
    Trollin4trueT Trollin4true
    The Browns Board

    Peace out BQ


  • Adam Schefter Reports Browns shopping Quinn
    Trollin4trueT Trollin4true
    The Browns Board

    Peace out BQ


  • Rogers on the trading block?
    Trollin4trueT Trollin4true
    The Browns Board

    Take what we can get. By time we can contend he will be on his way out.


  • Released Cleveland Browns QB Derek Anderson will not have trouble finding a new team
    Trollin4trueT Trollin4true
    The Browns Board

    In all honesty I hope he gets another gig somewhere. Anyone is lucky to have jobs now-a-days.


  • Derek Anderson Blasts YOU
    Trollin4trueT Trollin4true
    The Browns Board

    @cambridgeho said:

    Didn't we laugh at Tim Couch when he got hurt too. We r fans and we pay damn good money to watch these players do their job, if its cheering for a td or for someone getting hurt, it dont matter, we still put money in their pockets. DA you have always blamed the other person for your wrong doing's. Now you are gone, and I am happy for that, thanks for the 1st Cincy game in 2007 and go F**k yourself for the 2nd one.

    lol heard that


  • Derek Anderson Blasts YOU
    Trollin4trueT Trollin4true
    The Browns Board

    I wasn't a huge DA fan like most of you and he seems to be just another QB chewed up and spat out by the new Browns. Our shitty teams in the past have ruin the careers of men. That said I hope we got it right this time and can start to look forward to wins instead of what d-bag chump change we cut.


  • Camp T.O
    Trollin4trueT Trollin4true
    The Browns Board

    I'm good on him. Find a vet elsewhere


  • Antonio Bryant
    Trollin4trueT Trollin4true
    The Browns Board

    Hes visiting the Bungles today


  • Antonio Bryant
    Trollin4trueT Trollin4true
    The Browns Board

    Hes visiting the Bungles today


  • Tim Tebow charges $160.00 per autograph
    Trollin4trueT Trollin4true
    The Browns Board

    Bunch of bs if you ask me. Wonder how he pans out.


  • Javon Walker...hmm?
    Trollin4trueT Trollin4true
    The Browns Board

    @playerjdd said:

    Javon Walker sucks bad!!!!!!!!!! If signed even at league minimum he will only take up roster spot/benchspace/ and a perfectly good locker for another player.

    True that


  • Seneca Wallace traded to Cleveland
    Trollin4trueT Trollin4true
    The Browns Board

    My prayers have been answered. The pride of Iowa...lol


  • Fujita signed...
    Trollin4trueT Trollin4true
    The Browns Board

    @jrex223 said:

    yeah...lol, you see his hit on Moreno?... Ooooh Weeee

    That was nasto


  • could Berry be the browns #1 on their board?
    Trollin4trueT Trollin4true
    The Browns Board

    @jb32goat said:

    wrong

    im sorry you cant deal with me always being right about everything

    I just joined to tell say you suck at life

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate