Zombo said:
Can't get over the fact that we have still have more championships that you, can you?
Zombo
There's nothing to get over. It is what it is.
Zombo said:
Can't get over the fact that we have still have more championships that you, can you?
Zombo
There's nothing to get over. It is what it is.
Stats are good but wins and losses are all that matters speaking of which you Stoolers totally threw your game away against the Ravens due to some bad coaching decisions.
Poor qb play and no kicker. Coaching too but Vick should have been able to hit AB on that 4th down. Inexcusable. Right now you have a better qb than we do.
Zombo said:
A year and a half into this defense and it is ranked #32.
And that's after adding Whitner and Dansby last year and Starks and Williams this year. And drafting Shelton, Kirksey, Cooper, Orchard etc. specifically for this defense.
Oh and the first draft pick of this admin on a "cover corner" at #8 overall.
He returns kicks when our third string running back is gimpy.
Zombo
--Better turn it around quick, boys
To make you feel better why not consult with Guppy and Mudflap about the overabundance of talent you have. They'll post some bullshit numbers from PFF or PFR or whatever you call it. I'm sure the Stains players are all ranked tops in the league. Won't that make you feel better? Then have him post the list of Cleveland championships. That should dry your tears. Don't forget Gipper's weekly "we're more talented than our opponent at every position" post. You should be able to recover after that.
Oh, I am still here and will be here and there....just frustration. Like I said....I will give the same effort here as the Browns give....which means very little.
I do plan to participate on the big tailgate activities this week.
Oh my goodness. The leader of the anti-FRAK we're the best fans in the world because we don't fly by night with our fandom has called a timeout. How hypocritical of you. You better buck up camper. The season ain't over and I'm not done whooping that ass. Besides, it's not a good look man. Although as humble as you are you probably don't consider me a worthwhile adversary, I do like our banter. If you go away I'll be sad. Plus, after years of bragging about your fans and how loyal they are, it would seem inappropriate that the most vocal of the bunch tucks tail in frustration. Don't go, please don't go.
First fail for pot is not announced. Second one is...
We here know this because of our trail-blazin' WR... emphasis on blazin'...
What makes the fail even more idiotic is that players are now tested for illegal drugs once between late April and early August, and if they pass, then that's it for the year.
I believe the April date is 4-20... showing the NFL does have a sense of humor.
You're exactly right, plus now his reward for being a dumbass not only includes a suspension but he'll probably be tested weekly for the rest of his career.
He can join Leveon Bell in a toke-a-thon while they are out.
Correct me if I am wrong.....but one more transgression and they both join Josh Gordon in a trip around the world during football season with a 1 year suspension, no?
(in other words....what is the league policy if they get caught again?)
He sure can. Idiots. I'll never understand with so much on the line how someone can choose drugs. The more I see it the more I think it's a psychological illness. I have a brother and an ex wife with drug problems. My ex used to be a normal person. Now she's dumpster fire. My brother has been in and out of jail for half his life. I just don't get it.
Even if it's just weed, you mean to tell me these knuckleheads can't wait a few years? It's a shame. Personally it wouldn't bother me if they suspended him for the year just for being a dumbass.
Um, I already showed that they drop at the same rate...and Brown dropped a game winner....see the film above....
You're the one whos been here for hours debating it....I just tried to provide some real stats for ya, since you like to make shit up....and, you, as usual, debate facts like they dont count....
If its moot, why have you spent hours debating it?.....oh yeah, thats what you trolls do....come here and argue and argue and argue.....like its a sport all on its own.....
and short passing game....
Go look up the Steelers stats and tell me again it's a short passing game.
Um, I already showed that they drop at the same rate...and Brown dropped a game winner....see the film above....
You're the one whos been here for hours debating it....I just tried to provide some real stats for ya, since you like to make shit up....and, you, as usual, debate facts like they dont count....
If its moot, why have you spent hours debating it?.....oh yeah, thats what you trolls do....come here and argue and argue and argue.....like its a sport all on its own.....
and short passing game....
Yeah, I make shit up pecker. See above.
Less than 1% difference both years.....Gordon got one year...Brown got the other.....they are the exact same....
2012 AB was targeted 106 times and had a 3.8% drop rate. Gordon was targeted 95 and had a 5.3% drop rate.
2013 AB was targeted 166 times and had a 4.2% drop rate. Gordon was targeted 159 and had a 5.0% drop rate.
2014 AB was targeted 181 times and had a 2.8% drop rate. Gordon was targeted 47 and had a 4.3% drop rate.
AB's worst year was better than Gordon's best. Just saying.
Honestly....I dont care which is better....matters not to me.....
was really just trying to correct Dick heads argument that Gordon was known for dropping passes......which was not true.....
It is true jizzlips. Anyway, no one is going to convince the other who's better anyway. One of the players doesn't play anymore so the argument is moot.
In 2012 Gordon's catch rate was 53%. AB was 63%.
In 2013 Gordon's catch rate was 55%. AB was 66%.
IN 2014 Gordon's catch rate was 0.00%. AB was 71%
gotta back up what the dick troller says about AJ Green though....cause he drops a TON of passes.....way way more than both these guys together....plus, like he said, he gives up a ton more interceptions too.....
in 2013:
Drops = Brown 9,,,,Gordon 9....Green 11
Ints = Brown 3....Gordon 2....Green 12
TD's = Brown 8....Gordon 9....Green 11
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2013/12/cleveland_browns_josh_gordon_o_1.html
Also, what's their drop rate? How many drops per target? Any difference?
Last year AB had 5 drops.....in 181 targets.
Except Brown drops exactly the same amount as Gordon.....so, if your gonna argue a point, its best to argue a valid one.....
2012 Brown had 4 drops to Gordons same 4 drops.....
2013 Brown had 8 drops to Gordons 9 drops.....
so 1 more dropped ball by Gordon....HUGE difference, eh?...
lest we forget that Gordon gained 5 yards more per catch X 100+ catches = 500 extra yards of production o the same #of catches...
which is almost 2 whole games of offense...less 1 drop.....so there's that too.....
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2013/12/cleveland_browns_josh_gordon_o_1.html
Also, what's their drop rate? How many drops per target? Any difference?
You are arguing about the results in a preseason game?
Bottom line: If I am putting a team together from scratch....I am taking AJ Green over either Brown or Jones.
Again, this is no disparagement to those two necessarily.....I just think Green...and Johnson are better.
Preseason game or not, it was a drop. The pass came right to him, his hands touched it, the ball went through them, then it was intercepted. It also preceded a long discussion by John Gruden about how that happens way too often when the ball is thrown to AJ Green. He didn't say it happens when throwing to AB or Julio, he said it happens (27 times) too often when Dalton throws to Green. That being said, you opinion is your opinion. I'm just defending mine.
The ONLY thing that makes AB better is that he hasn't fucked up like Gordon has.
No, like I said before Gordan drops way too many passes. He was famous for it WHEN HE WAS ACTUALLY PLAYING.
I would put Johnson and AJ Green over both of them.
You must have missed the Bengal game Monday night when John Gruden did a whole segment on how too many of Dalton's interceptions have come while throwing to AJ Green (27) and how so many of them were Green's fault. This was right after Green dropped a pass that was intercepted. He showed 3 or 4 examples where Green either dropped it, didn't run the right route or didn't execute the route the way it should have been and the play resulted in a pick. He's talented for sure but he makes a ton of mistakes that cost his team dearly. AB is better and so is Julio.
Ahm, I think Gordon is more talented and CAN be better....no....he WAS better than AB the year he was fully available and productive. (And Brown has had 2 good years)
As for records...Gordon has his share:
He has the highest YPG avg. in a season next only to some early AFL players and 1950s Ram receivers.
He is the only person in history with two consecutive 200 yard receiving games. I suspect there may be more.
Might he have dropped a few passes....sure....I suggest if you go back you will see Brown having dropped his share of passes. His talent overcame that.
Is he a complete knucklehead? Obviously.
Can he return someday to be the performer he is capable of? Who really knows.
You pitty pat dropped passes as if they almost don't matter. They matter a lot and mean a lot when talking about who is better. The Steelers drafted Sammy Coates this year and I keep hearing how "talented" he is. Well so what? He's dropped half the passes thrown to him so far. He's taller than AB, probably faster. He's not half the receiver AB is.
You seem to want to cherry pick Gordan's good qualities and minimize his bad one's when arguing he's better that AB. To me if you consider both it's not close. It's not a if-then thing to me. AB is just better. His statistics have improved every year and he's a good kid. Gordan is a mess who had one really good year. Unfortunately for you, you have to keep excusing everything that's wrong with the dude while trying to champion him at the same time. When you consider everything, AB is better.