sup Browns fans,
I figured I'd pop in here real quick and see if any of you were interested in joining a pretty active online franchise. The previous Browns owner just quit on us as we started week 3 so I wanted to find a diehard that would stick with the team through the thick of it. It's a super fun league. We advance every 3-4 days, someone does game recaps and power rankings, most of the people are nice/fun. The skill level isn't off the charts but there's a few owners that are obviously better than the rest and a few that are worse.
anyways, that should sum it up enough. I suppose just shoot me a PM here and we'll talk the logistics and I can also link you to the league's forum so you can see what it's all about in a little more detail.
thanks!
and this is on the 360.
edit: someone reached out to me, so we're all set.