Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
U

Unflappable

@Unflappable
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
9
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Problem Is Not Receivers It's Mccoy
    U Unflappable
    The Browns Board

    It's the system, not McCoy.

    The WCO might not be the answer, which is a serious issue as it's what they are building the team around now.


  • The Very First Hint Of A Decent Team And We Turn Into The Old Browns
    U Unflappable
    The Browns Board

    Good lord at Hardesty.

    Amazingly, if Baltimore loses tonight, we stay tied for first.


  • The Very First Hint Of A Decent Team And We Turn Into The Old Browns
    U Unflappable
    The Browns Board

    I do have to say that there is something very much "off" about watching Colt in the WCO sometimes. He literally looks restricted.

    Mangini's system gave him freedom and without any playmaker WR's, I really think you run the risk of stunting his growth if it's just one checkdown after another.


  • Colt Mccoy: The 5 Yard Throwing Robot
    U Unflappable
    The Browns Board

    I honestly believe it's more the WCO than it is McCoy.

    I'd honestly much rather have Colt trying to make a play outside the pocket and throw an INT like he did earlier than be down by double digits and still checking down.

    Again, I get it's the system we have in place - it's just a really frustrating system on a day like today.


  • The Very First Hint Of A Decent Team And We Turn Into The Old Browns
    U Unflappable
    The Browns Board

    We're playing like crap. Plain and simple.

    I think this year still has some hope attatched to it, simply because of the schedule, but McCoy's progression, lack of WR depth, and trying to figure out if the WCO is even the right fit for the offense are sadly, all long-term projects.

    After last week I thought 10-6 and now I think 8-8. There will be weeks like this... sadly.


  • What The Hell
    U Unflappable
    The Browns Board

    The other big thing, as mentioned, has gotta be the weight loss. I don't buy any of this contract talk. He lost 10 pounds - give him a week to get back into things.

    And clearly, this was a lost week anyway. If we something similar to this after the bye, that's when there is a real issue.


  • What The Hell
    U Unflappable
    The Browns Board

    Montario has been productive-ish so far, so from that perspective I get it. In short yardage situations though (like the 4 and inches), there is no excuse for Hillis to not have the ball.

    I'm much more frustrated with the passing game right now though. I know we have to play within our system and all that jazz, but it's pretty clear that the Titans are going "bend don't break" on us right now and succeeding.

    Get Hillis more involved and let Colt get outside the pocket. At least give us a chance.


  • Thoughts On Titans
    U Unflappable
    The Browns Board

    I figure if his line can give him any help today then CJ is due for at least a decent game here. Honestly, Nate Washington worries me more than anyone else. Hasslebeck has been throwing the ball well and even with Britt IN the line-up, Washington has been putting up pretty strong numbers.

    If we can just contain Nate and control the ball, I think we have a pretty good shot. A decisive home win sure would be swell.


  • I-Ma-Say-Moh-Amed-Mass-A-Quoi (Repeat)
    U Unflappable
    The Browns Board

    This seemed like perfect first post material.

    I just put this together now. The song has had me rolling since I heard it Wednesday on the Dan LeBatard show. The editing is basic as basic can be, but honestly, everyone needs to hear this track. Classic stuff.

    Enjoy

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate