The person/people responsible DEFINITELY did this on purpose. It's too easy of a joke to not do it
Upper lip 2
Posts
-
Eagles team calendar puts Riley Cooper as Mr. February -
Man who killed Muslim students was not a Christian, but an Atheist and a Progressive liberalYeah I prefer charismatic Retards to make important decisions.
Yea I'm not a fan of obama either
actually, give me the science nerd right now -
The poster for The Film I'm in has been releasedAww that's cute you're a theater boy? What's your role?
-
who do you hate?Johnny manziel, the kid in 2nd grade who always told on me, al sharpton, Canadians, mr. Crabs' whale daughter on spongebob, and amy poehler
-
Man who killed Muslim students was not a Christian, but an Atheist and a Progressive liberal
I should still be in high school, im currently doing community college (dropped out of school 2 years ago as a sophomore, went to get my GED last summer) and working for my dad as a contractor lol. As you can see I have much life experience O.o and no we'd be fucked if those science dorks starting taking over officeUh... Ya... That's every STEM major/ scientist...
We'd be much better off if more STEM majors got involved in politics. They're taught how to solve problems. Law students are taught how to argue. This shows.
What is your career/occupation/major Upper Lip? How much experience do you have with these "autistic nuts"?
-
Man who killed Muslim students was not a Christian, but an Atheist and a Progressive liberal
Many of those autistic science nuts seriously lack critical thinking on actual real world issues. There's a reason you don't get those pencil neck dorks in politics on any spectrum, because they're all Retards outside of their narrow minded black and white shit they engulf their whole lives in. It's like a kid with aspergers who can tell you 568x47 off the top of their heads but can't articulate a rational thought or opinion on anything... So a bunch of idiots were being idiots. Gotcha.
This happens all of the time. Crazy person does crazy thing, left tries to say he's on the right, or right tries to say he's on the left. In the end, the fact he's just some crazy douche outlier.
Wait, Neil DeGraase Tyson and Bill Nye are considered signs of being a liberal? If I was a conservative, I wouldn't like the fact that "science" is considered a liberal cause.
-
Watch all these Liberal White people get ran over by a car LOL!I was going to the Cavs game a couple weeks ago and I was already late and I got blocked in by a group of protestors who decided to go into both intersections I was in between. Never ever ever in my life have I been so angry. I swear I would have ran those dumb fuckers over had there not been a bunch of cops already in the surrounding area. Those people are the most loathable beings on earth. Such scum. I was honking my horn and screaming at the top of my lungs and they just stood there and chanted "who do you serve, who do you protect". Ugggghh. The cops debt end up getting the one end of protesteors for another 15 minutes in the opposite direction I was going. I had to go park in another garage farther from the arena and We didn't get to our seats until there was 3 minutes left in the 2nd quarter. If I could individually strangle each and everyone of those low life, dumb, douchebags I would and would take great pleasure in doing so. They don't give a fuck either about what they're "standing for" they just love to cause a raucous.
-
Terrance West Instagram account (NSFW) -
BuckeyesWon the national championship last night now we're giving it to Michigan in basketball. Fun fun fun. While woody is off somewhere beating off on to a newspaper headline of Harbaugh to Michigan
-
Meanwhile in your backyardSounds like the best course of action. Homeschool them too. Definitely.
Tebow turned out ok
-
QuestionAlso: dontre wilson, by far Ohio states speediest player, will be back for the championship. He's our most versatile player and arguable our biggest offensive threat (really hard to argue though after what zeke has been doing the last few games) the dude can play in the backfield, in the slot, out wide, run the ball, big threat in the short and deep passing game, catch balls in the back field, catch screens, return kicks. Dude is hell of an athlete and weapon we've been missing. So we're even going to be BETTER for the championship game. Just bought the plane tickets to Dallas this morning. So pumped
-
QuestionGive credit where credit is due.. I believe it was 21-3 at one point and looking like it might be a blowout.. Credit OSU for coming back..
It was 21-6 and at that time Ohio state still had been outplaying baja. They were out gaining them by like 200 yards. Twice after nice drives we couldn't plug it in from inside their 5 (it was 1st and goal at the 1 the one time) and after 2 dominant defensive stances causing three and outs we had fumble on a nice run that set them up in nice position and gave them some momentum to work with. Also we had to battle bad calls all game long. We beat bama thoroughly from start to finish. Let's not pretend otherwise or get the idea they didn't.
-
Professor called 'Racist' for correcting black student's paper; causing a 'Hostile Campus Climate'Aw that's cute woody's got a Harbaugh quote now in his signature thing. He reminds me of some insecure lonely young teenager.
-
Florida man decapitates his mother on New Year's EveAlways fucking florida..
-
Crime and racism - a good time to consider concealed carryJesus, how gut wrenching a feeling it must be to come home at night and turn on the light to see a man with a knife standing there. I'd probably pass out before he could even get to me lol
-
Question
Ohio state didn't win the game now, blake sims BLEW the game. LOL. Woody you're such a Retard and a pansy. I'll be happy watching my bucks play in their 4th championship game in my young 20 yr old life (Should be the 5th if it weren't for that stupid bowl ban a couple yrs ago) while you go jerk off to the 8th coach you've hired in 7 years.Ok? That has nothing to do with what we were talking about. It is easier for you to just admit you were wrong than to keep deflecting.
Good upset win by the Buckeyes though. Blake Sims has to feel like crap, blowing the game like that.