Didn't think it's snowing yet
Niece pic !
I've been to Cleveland many times people are great
There's always a few!
At least if any of your 22000 posts
You answer like that
Well that's your problem
Sorry my freind!
Didn't think it's snowing yet
Niece pic !
I've been to Cleveland many times people are great
There's always a few!
At least if any of your 22000 posts
You answer like that
Well that's your problem
Sorry my freind!
Yes
That was my post !!!!
We all have opinions
At least I'm answering back
Enjoy the game today!!!
All I said was that big ten QBS fair very very well in the nfl
And we could of gotten him!!!
So blah blah
Draft COOK in draft and trade Johnny
Big ten QBS!!!!!!!
And get some good free agents in here
Pay them $$$
Of course let's start drafting the right way Cleveland
If you can't maybe Ozzie can help!!!!!
Well I said we should of gotten
A BIG Ten QB
Nobody wanted to listen
A Second round pick wash wanted
Well we took Gilbert !!!! On the bench
I said Watkins -Mack
Then we take Johnny $$$$
Well enjoy Cleveland
Because we could of had him !!!!
Now we can get RG 111
To replace or help Johnny
Ok
We need someone to take the black cloud over this team
It's so so frustrating
I know to all