I dont apologize for anything. But I also dont walk around talking shit, so I never have to. But I promise you, I would knock your xxxxing head off of your shoulders and play kickball with your face if you xxxxed with me. Im ashamed because you guys are acting like a bunch of xxxxing idiots. I wacthed the Niners win all 5 superbowls and im going to tell you right now. This team aint shit compared to those teams! You`re just a young punk who doesnt know shit, and now you are prematurely ejaculating all over the place. But thats to be expected, you are a virgin when it comes to winning, a xxxxing rookie son! You dont know shit!
Wa9erfan
Posts
-
Idiot Niners Fans ... -
Total Trap Game: I'm Calling A Browns Win 20-14Wow, really? I have to admit, that is pretty damn pathetic. Get your fing head in the game. I never heard that story before. Could you please share some more Braylon gems? This is a real concern for me because as you know we had to deal with the real TO(AKA diva presidentay). And most Niner fans will tell you, up until this year Crabtree has been a bit of a diva himself. Not only that but Vernon Davis was trying to pull that diva stuff too until Singletary threw his ass out of the game and kicked him off the sideline. I think Vernon has turned it around though and I think he finally gets it, the team comes first. I know all about cancers in the locker room and how they can divide a team and ruin it. Im just not as aware of his antics as much as you Browns fans would be. I was kinda hoping the niners would re-sign him after this year. Everything I have heard has been on the up an up. Of course Harbaugh has known Edwards since he was a young child, maybe that helps, IDK.
I honestly don't care if he goes diva, as long as he is a productive receiver. I think after seeing not too many teams have an interest in signing him, he is going to become more of a team player and less about himself.
Oh wait! Are we talking about Braylon or TO?