@mld-woody said:
I'll make just one post. I'm not gonna sit here and argue with trolls. Either DH that's just a troll or Gip who's an idiot turned into a troll.
That was fucking awful. OSU's better athletes showed as they abused our one Hoke leftover CB. We tried to make adjustments (much too late) and even if it looked like they were helping the injuries just sealed it. Sure, losing these guys made it worse, but even with that it was fucking awful.
I thought we'd finally get the lucky play for once, then OSU evened that right back up. It is just like we're cursed to continue to lose. You think there'd be some kind of karma for everything that went on, but no. There is no karma. Nothing matters.
I WISH we could have had this reffing crew in 2016. But again, too little too late. Otherwise they seemed to do a very good job.
The offense played well, but the playcalling was so archaic. I'll give it up to OSU, their D looked like shit all year then all of a sudden learned how to play (early on at least). Once we finally gave up on repeatedly running it for 1 yard on 1st down, and passed to our very good WRs, things got moving. But too late. And with the shitshow the D put on, it didn't matter.
We are just cursed. Idk what else there is to it. You all have no idea what this is like. Every year. Doomed to just fuck it up. You'll post, and you'll troll, and you'll insult and you'll continue to be insulated in you bubble wrap. I don't know what it is. I can only hope Meyer retires this year for "health reasons" (or more shit comes to light) and then maybe, MAYBE OSU makes a bad coaching hire.
And no, Harbaugh isn't going anywhere. Before that whole thing starts. No, he isn't on the hot seat.
Hopefully our players can get through the bowl game healthy and go have good NFL careers. Hopefully we continue to recruit well and close the talent gap with OSU.
Who the fuck knows.
Now please, feel free to respond. Feel free to troll. I'm not hopping back in here. I'm not going to try to deal with the trolling and the bias. It is bad enough on a normal day.
Oh, and Haskins should go pro. Not because I don't want to face him or anything. Just because his stock is about as high as it is going to get. Throwing a bunch of screens and crossing routes for another year isn't going to improve his stock any more. He needs to do what Cardale should have done.
You do realize no one would troll you nearly as hard if you didn't hype Michigan so much right? Like the fact that you think they are recruiting "well." If you're trying to beat Ohio State, "recruiting well" is top 5 classes. Y'all aren't getting those. Ohio State is (every. single. year.).
If your posts were more like this throughout the year, probably no one would troll you. Trust me, I have always been surrounded by fans of more successful programs. I know how to do this ; )