Un-fucken believable they embarrassed the city today
WarriorsRpussies
Posts
-
We are tied with one of shittiest team in the entire league the rapists. -
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL - October 11 -. IND +7.5 at BALAlmost threw up watching the end of this game. There goofy looking kicker sucks dick.
-
the browns plan at QB going forward.I want the browns to win .... the problem is if they sign baker for 40 mill a year he wont have the players around him to pick him up.
it sucks and its hard to hear but baker ISNT a difference maker he needs everything around him perfect to succeed. Take Lamar for example they have like 20 players on IR no WR's a bad Oline and Lamar still makes them competitive.
Then don't sign him to 40 million a year. Offer him 25 mill a year for 5 years and call it a day. Between his progressive commercials etc he'll be set for life. Problem solved
-
Baker MayfieldI have not, but will probably go and see Clerks III the first week its out!
I only ask because Dante is in movie. Night man
-
Baker Mayfieldit is true it's bakers problem not OBj's. he was open all day and baker kept missing him.
Honestly if that true Baker simple can't be the man. You think Brady wouldn't have creamed his pants to have a WR half as talented as OBJ san Moss during his NE tenure.
-
Baker MayfieldOh no, man this is getting twisted.
I think the Vikings game was on Baker, OBJ did nothing (that I know of) wrong. I was referring to the whole "Does Baker do better with or without OBJ" discussion in general. Definitely not saying OBJ was to blame for yesterday.
Ok misunderstanding. Also have you watched the Jay and Silent Bob Reboot?
-
Baker MayfieldWhy does it have to mean that Baker not doing as well with OBJ is OBJ's fault?
It could very well be Baker's fault. Some weird thing where for whatever reason Baker has a mental block when OBJ is on the field? Who knows.
But at the end of the day, I think Baker is hurt, and it is effecting his play.
Dutch I fucken love you man (no homo) but we could have Devante or Hopkins out there and they would NOT caught those passes that were 10 yards overthrown. This is all on Baker, he sucked dick today. End of story. Odell in theory is an all-pro WR and he (as in Baker) can't seem to make it happen. Dude had at least one break away TD maybe 2.
-
Baker MayfieldD+ the only plus I can take out today's performance is that he didn't throw a pick. He was soooo inaccurate and overthrew nearly ever pass to the wide receiver core, in particular OBJ. Dude ran perfect routes and created space only for Baker to fuck all that up. Odell had 1 maybe 2 breakaway TDs that he could have taken to the house that Mayfield fubar.
-
Is anyone impressed with Joe Woods?.. I'm NOT!!Like everything nickers says this prediction has turned to shit. What a simpleton.
-
Collins?Lions have 57M+ dead on 2021 cap, featuring 19M for Stafford.
Jamie Collins not being on the team represents a 13.67M total dead charge spread over 2021 and 2022.. insane
Overthecap - look at the "Earnings By Team" section, the "Paid as dead money" column is quoted.
Total cap charge is 20M for his lions contract from 2020-2022, 6.33 was his 2020 cost, the rest is dead. Note at the bottom of his page, the "dead money history" cap charges for 2021 and 2022 add to 13.67.
Ignore the cash paid entries.. I really don't know why any site attempts to track that. I also don't know why OTC shows only 5.53 dead for 2021 for Collins on the team salary page.. should include the 1.8 as well for a total of 7.33. My guess is that we'll have to remember moving forward that OTC doesn't include bonuses when they do calculations for dead$$ -- have to click through to the player's contract to verify.
Wow! I was off. Wish I could get paid even 1 percent of that to not come into work.
-
Collins?Regarding Collins? Just NO!!! If the Lions cut him, after garnering zero interest in a trade- (not even worth a 2023 seventh round pick to any team in the NFL) that's all you need to know....
If I'm reading this right as I'm not a capologist, they took a 8 million dead cap hit to tell him to fuck off
-
Collins?Zombo said:
No ... The guy is not 100% committed, wouldn't fit on this team.
Z
This dude is lazy bum unless Bill is threatening to fuck his moms corpse (I'm trying to be sensitive here). We seen this tape before
-
How to enter the Tavern during the game?Yeah solved the problem myself the day of the first game. You can close this if you would like, Thanks!
-
Thursday Night Football - WEEK 2 - September 16, NYG -3 at WFT,Kids don't have school tomm so why not! Wish they would have the Mannings do games like this because the teams suck. Would like to hear all the mistakes they make in real time.
-
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL - WEEK 1 BAL at LVYeah fun to watch especially the Mannings telecast. The look on Eli's face when he said "wait the Raider don't have a time-out ???" at the end of game was priceless.
-
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL - WEEK 1 BAL at LVShitbirds lose!!! Edit Nevermind... Our boy Carl Nassib with the sack, but good lord the Raiders look so confused and undisciplined, they are lucky to win.
-
How to enter the Tavern during the game?Just wanted to say Hi to everyone and pumped for the opening game. Having some trouble logging in. Is the password different from last year? Go Browns!!!!
-
Thanks Tavern Heads !All the dude ever does is whine... if the Browns are doing well, he's nowhere to be found, the second something goes wrong, "Falcon17 joined the chat" appears.
He sounds alot like Herpes
-
Congrats from a steelers fanLOL, ok thanks for the warning. But I'll try to give you my insights:
I'm actually not that representative of your average Steeler fan (most of them are fairly uneducated and suffer from an extreme case of homerism, and a lot of them are racist). But I have listened to Pittsburgh sports talk radio for about 25 years now and feel like I have pretty good sense of the situation:
1. I'd say it was probably a 5 at game time. Hell, even the week before there were people that were rooting to simply win to eliminate Cleveland, because, well, "they're Cleveland".
2. Now, after the loss, it is probably a 6. Next year Steeler fans will certainly be more amped to "get revenge".
3. Steelers-Ravens about 7 or 8 years ago was an 11. I've seriously never seen a rivalry in sports more intense than that rivalry a few years ago. Now, its around an 8 I would say.
This is no offense to Cleveland or to their fans, but from a Steeler fan perspective the Cleveland-Pittsburgh rivalry had really faded away, mainly because the Steelers were winning the very large majority of those games over the last 10-15 years. But, now that Cleveland has a superior team (and a brighter future, I'd admit) that rivalry is going to grow again for sure.
It's the truth, so why would we take offense. Look @ OSU vs Michigan. It's so one-sided the luster is gone.
-
Stefanski tests positive.I'm not totally sure, but I'd be completely shocked if she wasn't. I just can't wait until that shit doesn't matter. It's funny, my daughter's generation almost doesn't even LOOK at preferences. She's 11 and I think there's a bit of "it's cool to be gay" going on, but it makes me happy to know that she'll be able to love whoever she wants. Makes me sad for older generations. Heck, I remember back in high school where people openly mocked a gay girl, and that was just 22 years ago.
Same here. My gf has a 16 year old and 14 year old along with our twins. They don't care what you are and that's great. I don't give a shit what happens in someone else's bedroom as long as your not trying to shove shit up my butt, soo what's the big deal. Old people mostly suck.