I'm not in love with any of your WR's to be honest. It's a toss up either Cooper or Bowe. I wouldn't start ROddy
Wellhungsmurf
Posts
-
fantasy football help please -
Carlos HydeTate is damn good. But make no mistake, todays NFL RB's are still worth their weight in gold. Hyde is a beast, and I'd like to grab him in 2nd to assure us getting him.
-
ESPN NFL LiveThey spent a lot of time showing replays, and talking about the terrible calls in the NE Browns game. I know refs are graded, but the grades aren't made public. Maybe this squad of referees will get downgraded.. But, as some on this forum said it wouldn't get much attention. It's getting a lot of attention, the referring this season has been AWFUL!!!!
He expanded the ref pool so he could bench some, well I'm not sure he has benched any refs yet, but shit needs to change and improve quickly
-
Trent Richardson in a nutshellthank GOD we traded him for a 1st..
-
Hello again Browns Fans!Browns helmets are beautiful! My dad is from Cincinnati, when I try to discuss browns football all he responds with is "the mistake by the lake."
But seriously, you can't chat with people on the Bengals boars? Gotta creep here?
-
Week 12 Game Impressions: Jags @ BrownsThe sky is not falling. This team needs 3 things to be a 10+ win team. QB, O-line help and a back. And it doesn't need to a manning super star. If Hoyer was in this would be a different season. Let's not panic and say the sky is falling. Next year Browns will be much much improved.
-
Joe HadenLike the Steelers fan said. Cant compare Deion to ANY CB of the last 5 years. In the 1990's you can have your hands all over WR's. Today's NFL is so obsessed with offense, it's impossible to play good defense.
I'm sure the OP was drunk and mad. No one would argue Haden isn't elite.
-
We should be rooting for Atlanta to have the worst record. Jax, Hou, and Min to lose. wbridgewater will be a bust in the NFL. Mariota will be a stud as will Johnny.
LOL you heard it here first. Johnny Manziel will be a HUGE bust. HUGE, like, worse then Tebow. Tebow won a playoff game, johnny wont ever.
Bridgewater will be decent, but i'm not sold on any QB. However AJ will be better then most think
-
Joe HadenHaden is a very good corner, should be a Pro Bowl guy, but he isn't a Sanders, Bailey, Woodson (2) type guy. He is very good but there are similar type guys in the league right now.
I live in Denver, and I can tell you 99% of Broncos fans would trade Haden for Bailey + a draft pick. Bailey has been terrible last two seasons. This thread is one of the dumbest threads I've seen...
Best DB's in the NFL today.. 1)Richard Sherman 2) Reevis Island 3) Joe Haden 4) Patrick Peterson.. That's it. Those 4, Haden IS a pro bowler and better then 90% of the league..
-
Josh Gordon sets browns single game receiving yards recordCameron was a beast with Hoyer. WE need a QB (Hoyer may be it) RT, RG, RB, LB and a CB in that order imo
-
Final recordJets and Jags we will win. Sadly, that's about all I see us winning. Maybe throw in another lucky win.. Chicago is very beatable also
-
bench Bess for LIFE!Bess is terrible!!!! i'm losing my mind!!!!
-
Chiefs - are they really a 7-0 team?KC is very much legit. We're gonna get destroyed. Lose by 14+
@dhitter - Cameron has had his production drop his Hoyer went down.
-
help me with fantasyman auto correct ruined Sheards name. Anyway, thanks, I saw Jabaal didn't register a sack, or tackle. I'll bench him for another week, Gibson did pretty well, im thinking he could get double digits when playing KC..
thanks chris
-
help me with fantasyI play in a idp league. More fun then team defense. Anyway thinking of starting jabaal shewed and Gibson. Good move or bench them?
-
Hillis having a decent game.He was the best offensives player on the giants. I wanted to like him also but he made it hard with his "cold"
-
Cleveland Browns have two offers for Josh Gordon of a high pick and player, report saysA draft pick is the same as going to the casino; may hit it big may bust. Gordon is Provence cant trade him
-
Good luck this week Browns fansBrowns are 8th in passing yards, 7th in rushing. I would have guessed worse. Buster and Joe haden are not bad, I honestly think GB will chew us up more with running then passing. I could be way off
-
NFL looking at SUH HitI agree if you hit someone like a "spear" and leave your feet that should be flagged. Suh hit with his hands, and hit to the chest. So how exactly is a defensive player supposed to hit a QB these days? Go low = flag, and now go for chest = flag. Maybe just grab their shoulders and gently "lay" them down. Another gripe is how many PI calls their are, whatever happened to let them battle for ball. But that's for another thread
-
Good luck this week Browns fansJoe Haden will shut down Finley. We SHOULD worry about Eddie Lacy running all over us. Our dbs are good, however our rush defense is weak