You have made the same mistake the Patriots, Ravens, and Jets fans have made. Those are the top 3 rush defenses in the league. And Hillis rushed a total of 415 yards against them.You aren't stopping Hillis. Face this as a certainty. End of discussion.
I like your other points though. I have watched Knighton. He is a stud. Whats his nickname again?
Uh you can't say Jag won't stop hillis. And Jags have nothing in common with those other teams that he ran all over. Our run defense isn't ranked that high, so you can't make that comparison there. And we actually have results against top RB in the league. After getting stomped by thomas jones and jamaal charles we definitely improved there. We may or may not be able to stop hillis, but there are no absolutes week to week. We have a good chance of stopping him just as he equally has a good chance to bulldoze us all game. Also Kirk Morrison is a beast too. I'm a Jags fan in case you didn't know.