Nice work BB!
️
WSS
Westside Steve
Posts
-
The Browns Board Lives: New Owner, New System, Same Data -
The last dayA few of our friends have asked when the absolute last day of the board will be. It will be October 16th. Plenty of time for anybody that wants to take over to contact in vision and talk to Jim or Marc.
??
-
Again the end of the board. -
Again the end of the board.
Here's a discourse instance with a theme I started awhile ago when this talk originally started, in the age of AI it was a lot easier to refine it. The data is fake, I'd have to look at invision data migration - there is something for discourse pre-existing specifically for importing invision boards into it.
BB you can do whatever you like. As I've explained before the actual bronze board that we are talking about doing the we are in right now is part of a package deal with in vision. Part of their fee is hosting. If you'd like to put something up on your site similar to the screenshot you posted that's great. Anyone who keeps the format we are using now will need to talk to the people at Invision and will be issued a verification code.
That code died with stan. Kathy has no idea what it is I have no idea what it is zombo has no idea what it is. Best wishes WSS
-
Again the end of the board.Hey everybody I've tried a few times to let the board just go dormant. I've never able to because of technical issues. I finally talked to somebody directly at envision and they've agreed to let it die at the end of this. I asked one of my moderators if you would like to take it over, meaning actually from scratch he said he didn't have the time and suggested I put it out to the group. Like I say it would have to begin a new with a new name of whoever is choosing. You could select the amount of pages and what they are. Invite or disinvite anybody you care to. If anybody is interested you could let me know with an email to [email protected] or a text message to 330-283-4364. Even a phone call would be okay.
-
Is This Thing On??????
-
Are current AI really reliable or a scam?My guess would be that it's a human being that puts his prompts into jet or Gemini or Gtok and then copies and paste the results into a post. I don't really read big long posts anyway so..
WSS
-
Are current AI really reliable or a scam?So are we talking about this Robert 333 guy or whoever that you guys want removed?
Personally I have no beef with AI but sometimes if you let them roll it just gets in terminable.
WSS
-
More Garrett<___base_url___>/applications/core/interface/index.html
Frankly I don't really see Garrett getting better as he gets older. He's already showing he's not really a team player but he got some money. Hopefully the new kid will have a chip on his shoulder and ready to prove everybody wrong. I guess we'll find out how fast miles can drive on Dead Man's Curve. That was a Jan and Dean reference for the kids.
Oh, by the way, f*** the rams. Haha
WSS
-
Just to be a pain in the ass -
▪︎ Share some of your favorite things about the $tate of OHIO ?Wow replying to a post from 21! You are nothing if not diligent my brother!
WSS ?
-
The Official 2026 NFL Draft ThreadHopefully you don't mind my pinned this topic.
I figure it will make for a substantial thread but might be less clutter than every prospective sixth round back up or project player?
WSS
-
We're back -
State of the union?Did anybody watch it?
I will check it out later today after Sean Hannity and Rachel Maddow have decided how horrible or wonderful it was.
WSS
-
These People Are Crazy!! -
Yeahhttps://www.facebook.com/share/v/14Q7qPUEBBS/
The bit you want to watch is called rant of the year. Just like us. WSS
-
Fun with AI -
Important dates for the Browns' 2026 offseasonDid that work?
-
Blo Bowl -
Serious energy questionhttps://www.facebook.com/share/v/1Hd28K2F6X/
So I've heard this story and others like it for years. I've always thought it was an urban legend. I don't know who this guy is and I understand that Tucker Carlson will interview people that have fantastic stories to tell. Not necessarily as an endorsement but.. you know what I mean. What are you guys think? Conspiracy theory or honest to God military industrial complex skullduggery?
I can't imagine that if it were possible to get 200 MI out of a gallon of gasoline that the Chinese or Japanese or anybody else who is not fossil fuel rich wouldn't be doing it? Not only for automobiles but for just about every facet of manufacturing.
WSS
