We'll see Johnny next week.
No reason not to at this point, time to figure out what well be using this top 5 pick on. Who are the good qbs coming out? Not hackenberg please.
We'll see Johnny next week.
No reason not to at this point, time to figure out what well be using this top 5 pick on. Who are the good qbs coming out? Not hackenberg please.
Fire Pettine.
Start Manziel.
End this freak show of losers.
Can i ask something? What was your opinion on stockton? You have as much of a boner for pettine as he did for hoyer, and you guys seem to have similar understanding of football. My point is, if you had a problem with him, you're not only a little slow regarding football knowledge, but a hipocrit as well. That's all.
actually no, cleveland is the worse team in the nfl......they are the creampuffs of the league....
Dude, we are playing poorly, and we aren't very good, but let's not exaggerate too much. We definitely aren't the worst team. We aren't very good though, its gonna be another long half year.
Since joining the NFL, he has failed 1 fucking drug test for WEED! ONE! And that was by the smallest second hand margin recordable.
He failed his first one for medicine that you and I would be able to take. It was prescribed by his doctor for his strep-throat.
And the last one was for the same thing 60,000 fans are going to be doing at FirstEnergy Stadium this weekend.
Get over yourself.
So what is he? The fact is the guy is giving up millions of dollars because for some reason he can't follow the rules and stay away from drugs and alcohol when he has to. I don't care if its prescribed, he needs to know the rules, that's on him. I don't care how small the amount is in his system, he knows that if he gets caught he is done, yet sure enough he does it anyway or hangs around it anyway and gets busted, that's on him. This has happened to him 3 fucking times (not counting college). He knows the rules, he knows what's at stake, yet he can't stay away from drugs/alcohol/parties/whatever. Stop making excuses for the guy. Ok fine, if he's not a pot head, and not an alcoholic, he's just a dumb ass mother fucker.
Although I say he's a dumb as mother fucking pot head. Dude did choose pot over all that money to play a game! Sounds like a pot head to me. Afro man would be proud.
Let's turn another thread into a manziel one, yay!
On the real subject, no I'm not happy with mediocrity, but it shows some improvement. Problem is I see little improvement from last year. I don't think we are worse, but we aren't much better. We have no players! But we seem to be building. Yes pettine made mistakes, yes he is showing his inexperience, but we have no choice but to give him a chance. Farmer, I dunno, I'd say give him another draft and see what he does. We can't keep firing everyone after two years, that is how you stay MEDIOCRE, or worse. Just look at the last 15 years.
Love this win, and I feel like this is the reason pettine needs time(to those still crying to fire him). He really has respect from the team, they buy in to the "play like a brown" philosophy, and they usually come off a loss and play hard. They adjusted during this game, and the adjustments worked. However, I see two major problems. 1. It's very hard to pass to set up the run, as it seems like is our new gameplan, seems to be working for now tho, so I guess don't mess with something that ain't broke. But, 9 rushing yds in the first half doesn't cut it. A good team would have been crushing us, 14-9 was very fortunate. 2.Our D pretty much sucks. Pettine needs to take some more control there. I believe in him as far as building a strong D, O'Neil, not so much. I dunno if you fire him, but pettine needs to do more there.
Funny I was at the game, saw lots of this but didn't complain much as I was literally the only browns fan in my entire section. However, all game I heard from their fans "refs giving the game away" "refs must be from Cleveland or Toledo". This was pretty ridiculous, and the refs have been bad this whole year all around.
Honestly, a coach just can't win with some people. Over the years we have seen qb controversy after qb controversy, and almost every time, our coaches have handled it horribly. Constantly changing their mind, not making a decision, flip flopping, and all our fans complained about it, rightly so. So now we finally get a coach who sticks to his guns, and does what he says and believes, and everyone complains. "He must have something against Johnny", "why isn't he playing Johnny." Qb play isn't the problem! We have no running game and we can't stop the run. Our Defense sucks, and our supposedly good o line can't block for shit. But people still have a hard on for pettine and his supposed hatred for JF. Man y'all are obnoxious.
Yes pettine has made mistakes elsewhere, but he looks to have made the right choice here. (even though I think we should start JF) Mccown seems to give us the best chance to win.
Why though? I wasn't able to watch the game yet, I'll watch it soon, but from everything I have heard mccown was not the problem at all. Also, putting Johnathan pigskin in with this shitty team would probably only hurt his progress.
So glad that stubborn asshole Pettine put Johnny back on the bench so we could watch this abortion by grandpa McCown. Fucking moron will be out of a job next year.
Defense my fucking cunt. What a passive agressive pussy
The one thing every failure of a franchise has in common? They switch regimes every couple years. Literally every franchise that has sucked for years does this. If you think that we should continue to fire a coach after two years, you know less about football than I even thought you did. Any continued discussion about football involving you would be a total waste of my time.
Still think Jonathan pigskin should be starting, but I do think mccown probably gives us the "best" chance to win.
Would you say reddit is gay?
(don't worry about not getting it, inside joke)
I love Reddit, it can get annoying though. It is super liberal, can get really political, and is filled with tons of obnoxious people but for the most part its great.
As far as the inside joke, isn't that "Reddit is gay" question from one of y'alls recent threads?
Roughly 200 miles, Gip.. A HOU appearance would be a mandatory road trip for both the wife and I.
And JAX did not occur to me, but compared south FLA is a piece of cake drive...
Hell... even Nashville is a pretty easy day drive....
Especially as rest stop either to or from a CLE tailgate... hmmmm...
Showed up in the Tavern Sunday and never left...
Welcome back, Leg...
Been hanging out on the browns subreddit a lot, its much better here. Stockton is over there, its rough.
Yea, and Philly too which is just a couple of hours up the highway too for you, like 105 miles isn't it. (barring stupid traffic). That is less than Cleveland to Columbus or Pukesburgh
Yup, we'll have to see how my finances are next year, doubt I'll be able to afford 3 games unfortunately. I would like to go to a game in philly though.
YES! Away at Washington means I can go to two games next year, and I won't have to deal with those damn ravens fans for one of em. Skins fans are awesome.
VesnaKociper said:
When I first saw this guy, I thought he was okay, but man, the word bitch doesn't do it for me. He is really fucking WEIRD!
Yea Terrell Suggs is pretty weird looking.
Sorry I'm rooting for the steelers, I can't stand them, but I have a much more personal hatred for Baltimore.
It seems like something shady is going on with Detroit. The stuff the Saints were pulling seems pretty similar to what the Lions do. If you suspend Suh and they lose by double digits, maybe a lesson is sent. Fines are bullshit.
I've thought this before too, they play very dirty. They do play with a lot of passion and fire, and lions fans like that. A lot of friends of mine back in Toledo are die hard lions fans and they don't mind the dirty plays cause their defense is so good.
Again, shaw reminds me a lot of Colt McCoy. Small, not so strong arm, but has a lot of good aspects to his game and will make everything he can of his talents. He seems to be a hard worker that will give his all, he is a fighter for sure.
Unfortunately he does not have NFL starter talent.
Why couldn't Manziel play with his yeast infection? He doesn't use his vag lips to toss the football as far as I am aware.
He should try that though, maybe he could complete a pass.