So, where exactly is the Browns Board tailgate/parking located and what would be good to bring as far as food?
WVBrown
Posts
-
Raiders game parking? -
Raiders game parking?Lemonade Lucy.... Good one, lol. No just having been a single parent raising two boys for the last 13 years I'm just kinda use to not cursing but I still know how to have a good time even without drugs/alcohol.
-
Raiders game parking?LMBO, true. Luckily these two are good athletes. I'm worried about us two old farts, lol.
-
FOX NEWSWhen you want unadulterated factual news that tells you the true story watch FOX NEWS!
-
Raiders game parking?Thx DHBF!
-
Raiders game parking?Where are some good places to park that won't break my wallet and are reasonably close to the stadium? Thx
-
What to do before Raider game?Thx for the reply Gipper! Good info and much appreciated.
-
What to do before Raider game?Me & a friend of mine are bringing our 16/18 year old boys up for our first Browns game. Note: I have been a life long Browns fan! That being said, we are traveling from WV and need some ideas to show our company a good experience. We do not drink alcohol, not that we are against it just prefer not to drink just want to have a great time. Thx for all inquirees! GO BROWNS!!!
-
Any WV Browns fans tailgating 10/26?Looking to meet up with some WV Browns fans for the Raiders game!