@atenears said:
Hey, by chance were you sitting in section 341 (about Row: 9)? I swear that same description (two clowns thinking they were the show, but were just obnoxious) was going on there.
Yep. Row 11. They were on each side of me and my dad. The only saving grace was the drunk guy left midway through the 2nd quarter and never came back and the Steeler guy piped down cause nobody else wanted to act like an idiot with him. I figured the drunk guy either ended up in jail or thrown in the lake. I switched my dad seats so I could push the drunk guy out of our face and my dad could try to enjoy the game (although it wasn't a very enjoyable game).
And like I said, I'm not a G rated guy. I can handle some cussing. I certainly appreciate some standing and yelling but these guys were intolerable. Totally ruined the first hour of the game. Rooting hard is one thing. Screaming F bombs into your neighbors ear (yes right into it) while spraying them with drunken slobber, holding your beer over someone's head beside you, putting your arm around the guy next to you like you're on your couch, jumping up every 20 seconds and falling into the guy next to you, and generally trying to entertain a whole section by being a vulgar jerkoff is too much. If that guy had dumped that beer over me or my dads head, he was going down the stairs. He was right at the end of the row and I had it all mapped out in my head. He was so drunk, he couldn't have kicked Heidi's ass.