Great job everyone !!
WVBrownsfan
Posts
-
2009 Fantasy Football Follies -
Current sports trivia#2 is Steelers & Penguins from last season (2008).
-
What Does Everyone Do For A Living?Worked for 18+ years in the home remodeling industry, mainly as a kitchen & bath designer and sales. Most recently worked for an appraisal - title management company and currently looking for a new position.
-
Over/Under on BE drops tonightAt least Braylon is still winless this year.
-
Jamal LewisAgainst a defence like the Steelers you're going to need a tough grind it out back like Jamal. I agree that this is probably his last season here but he can still give you those tough 2-3 yds. for a first down to keep a drive alive. This horse is still running so I'm not going to put him out to pasture yet - Go get 'em Jamal !
-
LAB (Life After Braylon)It's odd to say that after losing one of your teams star players that you'd be looking forward to the next game - but I am. I really want to see what the receiving corp can do now without having that ego line up next to them. My only problem is that I'm in the Pittsburgh market and I'll only get the Stillers/Lions game.

-
KW - DQJ WallpaperThat pic is from a few years ago, DQ wore #58 his fist two seasons I believe and then switched to #52.

-
KW - DQJ WallpaperI made a new wallpaper for myself of Wimbley and Jackson and thought I'd share it if anyone wants to use it. It's made for my screen resolution though (1600x900).
-
TheBrownsBoard's Official & Original: HOT Cheerleaders Thread -
Braylon Edwards Traded to the JetsDamn and I just signed up for the B-Easy fan club !

-
Braylon Edwards Traded to the JetsGood.
Let him drop Sanchez' passes for a few years.
WSS
I was thinking the same thing, there goes Sanchez's chance at rookie of the year ! Good move by Mangini, BE didn't produce last year and looks to be the same story this season. Plus now he can hang out with Plexico in the NY bars after he gets out on good behavior.
-
What kind of dog do you own?We have a two year old Shetland Sheepdog named Dasher. The trophy he won was for best purebred at a contest the local animal shelter had for a fundraiser. It's more of a joke because it's actually a leftover dancing trophy a local dance school donated, but my wife still likes to call him our award winning dog.


-
Jim Brown Jersey for SaleActually that is correct for the Jim Brown era jersey not to have the name on the back. And they did wear the long sleeves a lot then also.

-
fantasy question -
I Guarantee a Browns win on SundayHey, why not ? The Ravens have a big game next week against the Pats and may get caught looking ahead to that one. Browns win with an offensive explosion of two TD's.
Browns - 20
Ravens - 17
-
i hate shittsburghAhhh, my photoshop creation still lives.

-
Favre has landed in MinnesotaBrowns vs. Vikes just became the nationally televised game for Fox.
-
Do you like the idea of white on brown?You're right, my bad. Anyway, you understand my point.

No problem, I was just excited to talk some hockey.

As far as the brown pants, they may grow on me but I'm with some of the others and would like some sort of striping on them such as :

-
Do you like the idea of white on brown?Well, guess what, im sorry but you are an idiot. Superstitions are stupid. Look, there is a superstition in hockey that if you touch the calder cup, you lose. Well, the victor of the stanley cup was the Pens, and they won, and they touched the calder cup. So don't give me that BS.
That would be the Prince of Wales trophy for the Eastern conference and the Campbell trophy for the Western conference.
The Calder is the trophy for the AHL winner. -
Pro and College Pick 'EmI was able to enter the college pick 'em but the pro league kept giving me an error message that password is incorrect and league isn't available. I'll try again later tonight.