as a wvu fan I say kevin white he hasn't gotten into trouble and improved a lot this yr
W
wvumountaineer
@wvumountaineer
Posts
-
What receiver do we go after in draft/FA? -
Coordinator Hirings newswhy not take wvu running back simms in the 2nd round? he was bout the only good player we had this yr. I just want my browns to be like they were in the late 80's once a browns fan always a browns fan.hope seahawks win because I still can't stand bucktooth elway
-
Del Rio?I live in jville so no please no.
-
So is it time for concern?I was concerned until I heard john madden on radio said browns could be in catbird seat. get the pick of the best teams as their coach. so maybe we only need to wait and see
-
Late Roster Moves Thready not go ahead and pick up dwyer he would be a good back-up