Have you ever been to Medina Sod?
No, but it's on my bucket list.
Have you ever been to Medina Sod?
No, but it's on my bucket list.
rookie photoshop job.
looks like the fake celeb xxx shots of jennifer lopez will her head on backwards sucking dong.
Well, clearly it's a rookie photoshop job. That's not my profession.
Twitter seems to like it though. 147 retweets so far. 
" rel="external nofollow">
Ha. Harvey Dahl. That was awesome when it happened. Because it *wasn't* fucking holding.
Man I hate Jerome Boger. Nobody sucks more.
As far as Manziel flipping the bird goes. Meh. Dude's 21 and answered smack with smack. But he's gonna have to learn that what he hard from the Redskins is just the tip of the iceberg. Now that dudes know they can get in his head, it's only gonna get worse. His handlers need to pound that into his head or he needs better handlers. Personally, I thought it was funny. Reminded me of high school.
Anything on Cook? Or just prepare to be widely disappointed again ?
heh. I dunno, man. Lighting it up in camp (as does everyone, really). Rams are using a lot of Ace formations in camp with Kendricks and Cook, so he should get more targets this year. I mean, he did set a Rams record for most yards in a year by a TE in their history (which is sad in and of itself), and he's a terror down the seam, but the knock on him in TENN is the same knock here. He makes difficult catches look easy, and easy catches look difficult.
The guy who should take an enormous leap this year is Brian Quick. You listen to Bradford talk about him, and he just raves about the guy. I think his head is finally wrapping around the speed and complexity of the pro game, and you could tell by watching him last week against GB.
That said, good luck to you. Good health for all. I've always had an appreciation for the Rams and finally thought Bradford was going to have his breakout season until his injury. I liked the kid coming out of college. Like him still. Plus I'm curious to see how Zac Stacey does against this defense. It'll dictate where I try to take him in my draft.
Yeah, Bradford did start to come around after Schotty abandoned that pseudo-spread offense of his (failing largely in part because Daryl Richardson can't break tackles). Once they re-committed to doing what they do best, he started to have some of his best games. The knee still worries me, but he's got just a ton of confidence this year. There's just something about the way he's carrying himself now. Hope it translates.
Keep an eye on Cunningham too. He's been working extremely hard in camp and worth a flyer late in your draft.
Rams fan in the house. Figured I'd stop in and say what's up before the game this weekend.
I've always had a soft spot in my heart for the Browns. If anyone can relate to your struggles, it's most certainly a Rams fan. My only beef with you guys is that you couldn't snatch that win from us in 2011, which subsequently led to us getting the #2 overall pick in the 2012 draft instead of Luck (or an even more awesome haul in trades).
Reading a lot of mixed reviews about your boy JF on here. I thought your draft was really good this year. I guess some of you wanted to avoid this dude like the plague? Who did you want instead?
Anyway. Looking forward to a good game. Our teams always seem to play each other hard (10-9 against you all-time).