Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Y

YearOfTheTiger513

@YearOfTheTiger513
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
5
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0
Status updates

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • The Browns in Madden 2011
    Y YearOfTheTiger513
    The Browns Board

    @playerjdd said:

    I have never heard of you. Who the hell are you?? From watching a minute of the clip above it looks like your a Queerboy who gets taken from behind. So doesnt that make you the bitch boy?

    IDK, you'll have to ask your girlfriend her opinion. She seemed to be taking the more submissive role a few nights ago. She might not remember though because she was so intoxicated. Aren't alcoholism levels at an all time high up there in Clownland due to the shit economy and the surge of people on welfare?

    The Man Who Controls Your Fate,

    -The Gate Keeper


  • The Browns in Madden 2011
    Y YearOfTheTiger513
    The Browns Board

    @speedyd900rr said:

    Once I seen your goofy face and long hair I couldnt stop laughing long enough to listen to the video. I could careless what cincytucky does anyways. Your just another e-thug who would get knocked out in real life so you resort to trash talking on the internet for your own safety. Your opinion doesn't matter to anyone.

    I can take anyone on! Do you even realize who you're talking to? I am the most well known fan in the NFL! So show some respect to your Crowned King! Bitch boy!

    The One Who Holds The Strings,

    -The Gate Keeper


  • The Browns in Madden 2011
    Y YearOfTheTiger513
    The Browns Board

    @speedyd900rr said:

    Sorry but when you make fun of trash talkers in your video then sign up to numberous football forums to just to troll and run your mouth you lose any and all creditability. I kind of feel bad for you to be honest. It's obvious by the way you talk that your slow in the head. You cant even say a full sentence without pausing halfway through. What do you have attention deficit disorder or something?

    You made a good decision here including one of my awe-inspiring films for all to see! It will educate all of you community college students and welfare recipients on how The Crowned King operates.

    PS-- you misunderstand totally the point of the video. I have nothing against trash talking. Otherwise, I wouldn't do it. I was just calling out rival trash talkers and reminded them who their Crowned King is. Clownland bitch!

    The Man Who Controls Your Fate,

    -The Gate Keeper


  • The Browns in Madden 2011
    Y YearOfTheTiger513
    The Browns Board

    @speedyd900rr said:

    ROFLMAO. What a loser.

    Oh look, another Clowns fan who likes to have faith that their team could actually do something just because they barely beat Pittsburgh last year. I'm trying to think of the last time I didn't assume a Clowns/Bengals game wasn't going to be a W. Too long! LOL!

    Holmgren is just setting you up to fail again, bringing that noodle-armed happy-feet old man Delhomo to fill in until Colt McCoy can come in and disappoint like all Clowns draft picks.

    The One Who Holds The Strings,

    -The Gate Keeper


  • The Browns in Madden 2011
    Y YearOfTheTiger513
    The Browns Board

    @bonedawg said:

    What Madden proves is that if the Browns would just let ME run things, we would go 16-0 and win the Super Bowl every season! 😆

    No, what Madden proves is that the Clowns are overrated if anything! Let me ask you something. When Delhomo proves what we all know and sucks this year, is the Puppy Pound going to throw snowballs at him? Might be kind of hard to do since Shit Stadium will be empty since you're all unemployed up there! ROFL!

    Your Eternal Superior And Lord,

    -The Gate Keeper

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate