I couldn't come in yesterday during the game. It was too painful for you watching for me to come in and jerk you guys around about it.
You deserve better. If you team brought half the passion to this week that you all do, it would have been a brawl and close.
I truly do hope your Brownies get it together.
I'll still root for the Steelers to beat 'em each time out... and I'll LOVE it if I get to see Mike "we had to beat the Steelers and the refs" Holmgren is at the helm... but just like those baseball nuts in Denver earned a MLB team by frigidly going
hogwild for their minor league team, you guy should have never suffered Modell's betrayal and you shouldn't have to wait any longer for it to start to gel. Hell, you've raged and rallied for Couch, Romeo, Quinn et al... that alone should get you a medal.
I'll likely see you next "Steelers Week", in the meantime, have a good year in your Brown and Orange tinted lives away from the forum. (I am trusting this ain't all there is to it :^)