Recruiting stars translating to NFL Success
-
This topic was started but after searching through 6 pages couldn't find it so I decided to post this for the orgiinal poster.
The first two rounds of last years draft only had 10 "5 star" recruits according to Scout - 16%.
Only 8 were "4 stars" - 13%.
15 were "3 stars" - 23%.
25 were "2 stars" - 39%.
and 6 snuck in with 1 measly star to there credit - 9%.
That's 71% with 3 stars or less!!!!!
The "experts" nailed the QB and RB positions, while DT is completely unpredictable, at least for this small sample.
I know that the sample size is minuscule, and therefore subject to debate, but I found this to be interesting.
Sorry for the whole new thread but couldn't find it. I know this is only one year but didn't feel like researching much more.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login