Former Indian's Birthdays
-
Okay, I am sitting here watching local Public access and they are talking about former Cleveland Indians who's birthdays are February 9. Fine and Jim Dandy. I am looking at the list and the only familiar name was Vladamir Gurerro (spelled wrong) but also on the list was a guy named, so help me, Patty Melt. Who on Earth is Patty Melt? And please tell me this was a nickname.
Heidi
-
Okay, I am sitting here watching local Public access and they are talking about former Cleveland Indians who's birthdays are February 9. Fine and Jim Dandy. I am looking at the list and the only familiar name was Vladamir Gurerro (spelled wrong) but also on the list was a guy named, so help me, Patty Melt. Who on Earth is Patty Melt? And please tell me this was a nickname.
Heidi
Okay, I am sitting here watching local Public access and they are talking about former Cleveland Indians who's birthdays are February 9. Fine and Jim Dandy. I am looking at the list and the only familiar name was Vladamir Gurerro (spelled wrong) but also on the list was a guy named, so help me, Patty Melt. Who on Earth is Patty Melt? And please tell me this was a nickname.
Heidi
Huh, got me. Not sure why such a topic would include Vlad in the first place, since he's (sadly) never played for the Tribe. Just glancing quickly at a list of every (former and current) major leaguer born on 2/9, there are a few Indians on the list. Pete O'brien has the Irish in him to have been called Paddy (reaching) I guess.
Here's a link to the full list:
http://www.baseball-reference.com/friv/bir....cgi?date=02-09
Beanpot
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login