Skip to content

Anderson's abilities

The Browns Board
46 26 3.6k
  • Here is the quintessential year we could expect from DA! And the QB who posted these has the same claim to fame....a HUGE ARM!!!

    WK   Comp   Att   Pct   Yds   Avg   TD   Int   Rate 
    1     29    37    78.4  281   7.6    3    0   125.3
    2     29    38    76.3  287   7.6    3    0   123.5
    3     29    45    64.4  299   6.6    1    2    72.4
    4     22    35    62.9  270   7.7    2    1    93.8
    5     16    25    64.0  190   7.6    0    1    70.4
    6     23    35    65.7  269   7.7    2    2    84.1
    7     19    27    70.4  177   6.6    0    2    57.2
    8     16    29    55.2  218   7.5    1    1    76.5
    9     Bye
    10    19    31    61.3  180   5.8    1    2    61.2
    11    29    49    59.2  328   6.7    1    1    77.6
    12    19    43    44.2  254   5.9    4    0    94.5
    13    26    46    56.5  364   7.9    2    3    69.5
    14    15    29    51.7  193   6.7    1    2    55.7
    15    25    42    59.5  284   6.8    1    1    77.9
    16     1     3    33.3   15   5.0    0    0    50.7
    17     5    10    50.0  125  12.5    1    0   129.2
    TOT: 322   524    61.5 3,734  7.1   23   18    83.3

    Go ahead....guess!

    I know the completion % is a bit high...but on the whole...this is the type of year I think you can expect from DA as a norm....Big games followed by crap games....but always turnovers mixed with the TD's.

  • Those numbers look very Vinny-like

  • Here is the quintessential year we could expect from DA! And the QB who posted these has the same claim to fame....a HUGE ARM!!!

    WK   Comp   Att   Pct   Yds   Avg   TD   Int   Rate 
    1     29    37    78.4  281   7.6    3    0   125.3
    2     29    38    76.3  287   7.6    3    0   123.5
    3     29    45    64.4  299   6.6    1    2    72.4
    4     22    35    62.9  270   7.7    2    1    93.8
    5     16    25    64.0  190   7.6    0    1    70.4
    6     23    35    65.7  269   7.7    2    2    84.1
    7     19    27    70.4  177   6.6    0    2    57.2
    8     16    29    55.2  218   7.5    1    1    76.5
    9     Bye
    10    19    31    61.3  180   5.8    1    2    61.2
    11    29    49    59.2  328   6.7    1    1    77.6
    12    19    43    44.2  254   5.9    4    0    94.5
    13    26    46    56.5  364   7.9    2    3    69.5
    14    15    29    51.7  193   6.7    1    2    55.7
    15    25    42    59.5  284   6.8    1    1    77.9
    16     1     3    33.3   15   5.0    0    0    50.7
    17     5    10    50.0  125  12.5    1    0   129.2
    TOT: 322   524    61.5 3,734  7.1   23   18    83.3

    Go ahead....guess!

    I know the completion % is a bit high...but on the whole...this is the type of year I think you can expect from DA as a norm....Big games followed by crap games....but always turnovers mixed with the TD's.

    @wpb-dawg-fan said:

    Here is the quintessential year we could expect from DA! And the QB who posted these has the same claim to fame....a HUGE ARM!!!
    WK   Comp   Att   Pct   Yds   Avg   TD   Int   Rate 
    1     29    37    78.4  281   7.6    3    0   125.3
    2     29    38    76.3  287   7.6    3    0   123.5
    3     29    45    64.4  299   6.6    1    2    72.4
    4     22    35    62.9  270   7.7    2    1    93.8
    5     16    25    64.0  190   7.6    0    1    70.4
    6     23    35    65.7  269   7.7    2    2    84.1
    7     19    27    70.4  177   6.6    0    2    57.2
    8     16    29    55.2  218   7.5    1    1    76.5
    9     Bye
    10    19    31    61.3  180   5.8    1    2    61.2
    11    29    49    59.2  328   6.7    1    1    77.6
    12    19    43    44.2  254   5.9    4    0    94.5
    13    26    46    56.5  364   7.9    2    3    69.5
    14    15    29    51.7  193   6.7    1    2    55.7
    15    25    42    59.5  284   6.8    1    1    77.9
    16     1     3    33.3   15   5.0    0    0    50.7
    17     5    10    50.0  125  12.5    1    0   129.2
    TOT: 322   524    61.5 3,734  7.1   23   18    83.3

    Go ahead....guess!

    I know the completion % is a bit high...but on the whole...this is the type of year I think you can expect from DA as a norm....Big games followed by crap games....but always turnovers mixed with the TD's.

    Vinny is a good guess....but nope.

    Anyone else have any ideas? I think once you figure it out you will all agree....this is probably the career path that DA will take.

  • farve

  • farve

    @choco said:

    farve

    Except Favre is successful and by this implication I dont think he means favre.....

    Garcia?

  • Nothing i can add that hasnt been said here i like DA but i dont think he was recieving the coaching he needs to be better i blame the coaches trying to save their jobs for his benching in a pinch if quinn cant play DA is my first choice of all the nfls backups to have the teams back...

  • it wouldn't surprise me. an average QB with a huge arm can almost always find a role as a backup or a starter on a team that doesn't have a legit QB.

  • I'm going to turn this thing around here. I want to know from all the DA fans what exactly are the qualities that they saw in him that makes them think he is THE guy for cleveland...how he was going to lead us to the promised land. I feel it seems everyone is quick with the negative on both DA and BQ, I want to hear what the hell positive they saw in DA. I will tell u right now that at the end of the season last year I was saying trade DA for all u can get.

    @sturim said:

    I'm going to turn this thing around here. I want to know from all the DA fans what exactly are the qualities that they saw in him that makes them think he is THE guy for cleveland...how he was going to lead us to the promised land. I feel it seems everyone is quick with the negative on both DA and BQ, I want to hear what the hell positive they saw in DA. I will tell u right now that at the end of the season last year I was saying trade DA for all u can get.

    He is tall..so he can easily put the angel on top of the Christmas tree 😳

  • Here is the quintessential year we could expect from DA! And the QB who posted these has the same claim to fame....a HUGE ARM!!!

    WK   Comp   Att   Pct   Yds   Avg   TD   Int   Rate 
    1     29    37    78.4  281   7.6    3    0   125.3
    2     29    38    76.3  287   7.6    3    0   123.5
    3     29    45    64.4  299   6.6    1    2    72.4
    4     22    35    62.9  270   7.7    2    1    93.8
    5     16    25    64.0  190   7.6    0    1    70.4
    6     23    35    65.7  269   7.7    2    2    84.1
    7     19    27    70.4  177   6.6    0    2    57.2
    8     16    29    55.2  218   7.5    1    1    76.5
    9     Bye
    10    19    31    61.3  180   5.8    1    2    61.2
    11    29    49    59.2  328   6.7    1    1    77.6
    12    19    43    44.2  254   5.9    4    0    94.5
    13    26    46    56.5  364   7.9    2    3    69.5
    14    15    29    51.7  193   6.7    1    2    55.7
    15    25    42    59.5  284   6.8    1    1    77.9
    16     1     3    33.3   15   5.0    0    0    50.7
    17     5    10    50.0  125  12.5    1    0   129.2
    TOT: 322   524    61.5 3,734  7.1   23   18    83.3

    Go ahead....guess!

    I know the completion % is a bit high...but on the whole...this is the type of year I think you can expect from DA as a norm....Big games followed by crap games....but always turnovers mixed with the TD's.

    @wpb-dawg-fan said:

    Here is the quintessential year we could expect from DA! And the QB who posted these has the same claim to fame....a HUGE ARM!!!
    WK   Comp   Att   Pct   Yds   Avg   TD   Int   Rate 
    1     29    37    78.4  281   7.6    3    0   125.3
    2     29    38    76.3  287   7.6    3    0   123.5
    3     29    45    64.4  299   6.6    1    2    72.4
    4     22    35    62.9  270   7.7    2    1    93.8
    5     16    25    64.0  190   7.6    0    1    70.4
    6     23    35    65.7  269   7.7    2    2    84.1
    7     19    27    70.4  177   6.6    0    2    57.2
    8     16    29    55.2  218   7.5    1    1    76.5
    9     Bye
    10    19    31    61.3  180   5.8    1    2    61.2
    11    29    49    59.2  328   6.7    1    1    77.6
    12    19    43    44.2  254   5.9    4    0    94.5
    13    26    46    56.5  364   7.9    2    3    69.5
    14    15    29    51.7  193   6.7    1    2    55.7
    15    25    42    59.5  284   6.8    1    1    77.9
    16     1     3    33.3   15   5.0    0    0    50.7
    17     5    10    50.0  125  12.5    1    0   129.2
    TOT: 322   524    61.5 3,734  7.1   23   18    83.3

    Go ahead....guess!

    I know the completion % is a bit high...but on the whole...this is the type of year I think you can expect from DA as a norm....Big games followed by crap games....but always turnovers mixed with the TD's.

    That would be Jeff George. I can see DA's career turning out to be somewhat like that of George. Could be worse....look at McMahon's career.......it was shit but "he" won a super bowl.

  • Nothing i can add that hasnt been said here i like DA but i dont think he was recieving the coaching he needs to be better i blame the coaches trying to save their jobs for his benching in a pinch if quinn cant play DA is my first choice of all the nfls backups to have the teams back...

    @gips said:

    Nothing i can add that hasnt been said here i like DA but i dont think he was recieving the coaching he needs to be better i blame the coaches trying to save their jobs for his benching

    While the coaching can always get better, I'll blame Ray Lewis, Ed Reed and Terrelle Suggs for scoring TDs on the strikes DA pitched them. Not only does DA throw alot of INTs but it seems like a high percentage of his go for TDs that KILL us in tight ball games.

    DA has ALWAYS thrown alot of INTs regardles of the level or coaches. If you have more than 20 starts to your name - you shouldn't be looking MORE like a rookie than you did in starts number 4 and 5. How come Quinn knew enough not to throw any INTs in his first 8 quarters of starting? Did Quinn have better coaching in Cleveland than DA? No. It's the same staff. He's just more intelligent on the field and he looks alot more accurate.

    When Edwards dropped 3 or 4 passes vrs Buffalo - I didn't panic nearly as much as i would have if he did this with DA because I knew all of the accurate throws weren't going to be used up. Turns out, Edwards had the most receptions he's had in any game this season even though he had the drops.

    - Tom F.