Skip to content

Tim Tebow Unveiling New Delivery

The Browns Board
44 19 3.1k
  • @the-gipper said:

    Bottom line: All we care about is what the Browns should do.

    If Tebow is there in the 5th round or beyond, I wouldn't mind much if they used one of their 11 picks on him at that point. Take a flyer, why not.

    Does anyone disagree with this possible approach?

    Does anyone think we should invest a high pick on him?

    Does anyone think we shouldn't touch him with a 10 foot Lithuanian, err, I mean a 10 foot Pole?

    WE SHOULD TRADE UP TO THE FIRST OVERALL PICK AND GRAB HIM!

    Seriously, though, I'd take a shot at him in the third.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    WE SHOULD TRADE UP TO THE FIRST OVERALL PICK AND GRAB HIM!

    Seriously, though, I'd take a shot at him in the third.

    I would take him with our 2nd round pick as it stands now.

    But, I will wait for combine and pro day results to make a final call.

  • tebowsad.jpg

    wonder if espn will have to set up the ole 'cryin room' like they did for quinn?

    @miktoxic said:

    tebowsad.jpg

    wonder if espn will have to set up the ole 'cryin room' like they did for quinn?

    Probably not. I doubt Tim would go to that....and seeing everyones opinion of his ability, why would he even be invited? The NFL doesn't invite every 7th rounder.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    WE SHOULD TRADE UP TO THE FIRST OVERALL PICK AND GRAB HIM!

    Seriously, though, I'd take a shot at him in the third.

    I would take him with our 2nd round pick as it stands now.

    But, I will wait for combine and pro day results to make a final call.

    @ballpeen said:

    I would take him with our 2nd round pick as it stands now.

    But, I will wait for combine and pro day results to make a final call.

    I wouldn't touch him in the second round with a 12 foot Ukrainian.

  • @ballpeen said:

    I would take him with our 2nd round pick as it stands now.

    But, I will wait for combine and pro day results to make a final call.

    I wouldn't touch him in the second round with a 12 foot Ukrainian.

    @the-gipper said:

    I wouldn't touch him in the second round with a 12 foot Ukrainian.

    with no teeth drinking popov.