Vancouver olympics
-
Most fellow Canadians don't like to hear me say this but if it wasn't for the USA we'd be speaking Russian. Then our hockey team would be full of pussies. Giggity.
Here's some post Olympic stats.
-17 million Canadians viewed the Gold medal game. Most TV viewership in Canadian history. 1/2 our total population.
-In Toronto, Yonge St was closed for hours due to crowds pouring into the streets. A street hockey game broke out with nets and everything
-USA took more medals than any country EVER in the winter Olympics
-Canada took most Golds EVER in the winter Olympics
Bottom line folks....North America kicked some serious Euro ass. Good on both of us.
There's no other country I'd rather have as a neighbor. Except maybe Switzerland, I really like chocolate.
-
Agreed - North America really kicked the World's butt, not just the Euros in these Olympics!
There's no other country I'd rather have than Canada as neighbors either - what with your great exports like Canadian beer and beautiful women! Any neighbor who gives you beer and women is alright by me!
-
Agreed - North America really kicked the World's butt, not just the Euros in these Olympics!
There's no other country I'd rather have than Canada as neighbors either - what with your great exports like Canadian beer and beautiful women! Any neighbor who gives you beer and women is alright by me!
Agreed - North America really kicked the World's butt, not just the Euros in these Olympics!
There's no other country I'd rather have than Canada as neighbors either - what with your great exports like Canadian beer and beautiful women! Any neighbor who gives you beer and women is alright by me!
And don't forget William Shatner, Michael J. Fox, Shania Twain, Neil Young, Dan Aykroyd, and Jim Carrey just to name a few.
-
I hope you tuned in, because that may well go down as the greatest hockey game ever played.
I hope you tuned in, because that may well go down as the greatest hockey game ever played.
I did man. I haven't tuned in to watch a hockey game (been to games) since Gretzky and the Oilers when I was like 8. Might have to catch a game or two. But I think the big obstacle is us Cleveland fans is we love our Cleveland teams. Trust me it would be different if Cleveland had one.
-
Agreed - North America really kicked the World's butt, not just the Euros in these Olympics!
There's no other country I'd rather have than Canada as neighbors either - what with your great exports like Canadian beer and beautiful women! Any neighbor who gives you beer and women is alright by me!
And don't forget William Shatner, Michael J. Fox, Shania Twain, Neil Young, Dan Aykroyd, and Jim Carrey just to name a few.
And don't forget William Shatner, Michael J. Fox, Shania Twain, Neil Young, Dan Aykroyd, and Jim Carrey just to name a few.
You mention Anne Murry you lose a nut.
-
And don't forget William Shatner, Michael J. Fox, Shania Twain, Neil Young, Dan Aykroyd, and Jim Carrey just to name a few.
You mention Anne Murry you lose a nut.
You mention Anne Murry you lose a nut.
Do I lose a nut if I mention Burton Cummings and The Guess Who? or Bryan Adams?
Don't forget Mike Myers and John Candy.
-
I did decide to watch a little of the Columbus Blue Jackets/Vancouver Canucks game last night.
Does anyone believe that we in the Cleveland area should be Columbus Blue Jacket supporters? I do like their logo.
-
You mention Anne Murry you lose a nut.
Do I lose a nut if I mention Burton Cummings and The Guess Who? or Bryan Adams?
Don't forget Mike Myers and John Candy.
Do I lose a nut if I mention Burton Cummings and The Guess Who? or Bryan Adams?
Don't forget Mike Myers and John Candy
....Pamela Anderson?
-
Do I lose a nut if I mention Burton Cummings and The Guess Who? or Bryan Adams?
Don't forget Mike Myers and John Candy
....Pamela Anderson?
...Pamela Anderson?
She doesn't seem like a Canadian. Here are some other "Hot" Canadian chicks:
Daria Werbowy?:

-
Emmanuelle Chriqui from Montreal:

-
Ellen Page?:

-
Linda Evangelista, St. Catharine's Ontario:

-
Evangeline Lilly, Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta:

-
Kim Cattrall, Courtenay, British Columbia:

-
Elisha Cuthbert, Calgary, Alberta:

-
Rachel McAdams, London, Ontario:

-
Pamela Anderson, parts unknown:

-
Shania Twain, Quebec:

-
OK, I have given you a glimpse of who are supposed to be the hottest Canadian women. Give us your vote for #1.
(For my money, the Gold Medal to Kim Cattrall,, with Elisha Cuthbert the silver, and based on these photos Shania Twain the Bronze)
-
Pamela Anderson got noticed as a hot chick in the crowd at a BC Lions game at BC Place (where the Olympic ceremonies were). She was put up on the jumbotron and the rest is history
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login