Offers for Quinn?
-
DO IT!!
At this point, take what you can get for either of these two pin-heads. They can't both be here so you should just take the best offer.
DO IT!!
At this point, take what you can get for either of these two pin-heads. They can't both be here so you should just take the best offer.
I think they arleady have a plan in order. Philly radio station is reporting that there is a deal in place to ship mcnabb out and the whole eagle front office wants to do it but andy reid is blocking it right now. They didnt mention the team but they did say it was not the st. louis rams. Said it was for a 3rd rounder and a veteran player. That has cleveland written all over it.
-
DO IT!!
At this point, take what you can get for either of these two pin-heads. They can't both be here so you should just take the best offer.
I think they arleady have a plan in order. Philly radio station is reporting that there is a deal in place to ship mcnabb out and the whole eagle front office wants to do it but andy reid is blocking it right now. They didnt mention the team but they did say it was not the st. louis rams. Said it was for a 3rd rounder and a veteran player. That has cleveland written all over it.
I think they arleady have a plan in order. Philly radio station is reporting that there is a deal in place to ship mcnabb out and the whole eagle front office wants to do it but andy reid is blocking it right now. They didnt mention the team but they did say it was not the st. louis rams. Said it was for a 3rd rounder and a veteran player. That has cleveland written all over it.
no it really doesnt
it could have Arizona who makes more sense
-
DO IT!!
At this point, take what you can get for either of these two pin-heads. They can't both be here so you should just take the best offer.
I think they arleady have a plan in order. Philly radio station is reporting that there is a deal in place to ship mcnabb out and the whole eagle front office wants to do it but andy reid is blocking it right now. They didnt mention the team but they did say it was not the st. louis rams. Said it was for a 3rd rounder and a veteran player. That has cleveland written all over it.
I think they arleady have a plan in order. Philly radio station is reporting that there is a deal in place to ship mcnabb out and the whole eagle front office wants to do it but andy reid is blocking it right now. They didnt mention the team but they did say it was not the st. louis rams. Said it was for a 3rd rounder and a veteran player. That has cleveland written all over it.
no it really doesnt
-
I think they arleady have a plan in order. Philly radio station is reporting that there is a deal in place to ship mcnabb out and the whole eagle front office wants to do it but andy reid is blocking it right now. They didnt mention the team but they did say it was not the st. louis rams. Said it was for a 3rd rounder and a veteran player. That has cleveland written all over it.
no it really doesnt
it could have Arizona who makes more sense
no it really doesnt
it could have Arizona who makes more sense
I dont know how Arizona makes more sense at all. But could be Arizona. Cleveland has extra 3rd round picks and could be acquiring more. Add to the fact that phillys most glaring need is at defensive line and shaun rogers is avaliable.
-
no it really doesnt
it could have Arizona who makes more sense
I dont know how Arizona makes more sense at all. But could be Arizona. Cleveland has extra 3rd round picks and could be acquiring more. Add to the fact that phillys most glaring need is at defensive line and shaun rogers is avaliable.
I dont know how Arizona makes more sense at all. But could be Arizona. Cleveland has extra 3rd round picks and could be acquiring more. Add to the fact that phillys most glaring need is at defensive line and shaun rogers is avaliable.
hm maybe because they need a QB and McNabb has said he would want to play for arizona?
its not cleveland i know your a homer but theres no chance its cleveland
-
I think it would be a very steep price to ask for Rogers and a 3rd rounder. If it was Quinn and a 3rd rounder then its a no brainer. As much as i dont care for Mcnabb he is still a much better option than the Quinn or Anderson. I think this draft is pretty deep on potential QB's and think we should nab one with our 3rd rounder like a Mccoy or a Lefevour.
-
I think it would be a very steep price to ask for Rogers and a 3rd rounder. If it was Quinn and a 3rd rounder then its a no brainer. As much as i dont care for Mcnabb he is still a much better option than the Quinn or Anderson. I think this draft is pretty deep on potential QB's and think we should nab one with our 3rd rounder like a Mccoy or a Lefevour.
I think it would be a very steep price to ask for Rogers and a 3rd rounder. If it was Quinn and a 3rd rounder then its a no brainer. As much as i dont care for Mcnabb he is still a much better option than the Quinn or Anderson. I think this draft is pretty deep on potential QB's and think we should nab one with our 3rd rounder like a Mccoy or a Lefevour.
i hear ya playerjdd if this is for real im not sure how i would feel about it myself. Mixed feelings on it.
-
I think it would be a very steep price to ask for Rogers and a 3rd rounder. If it was Quinn and a 3rd rounder then its a no brainer. As much as i dont care for Mcnabb he is still a much better option than the Quinn or Anderson. I think this draft is pretty deep on potential QB's and think we should nab one with our 3rd rounder like a Mccoy or a Lefevour.
I think it would be a very steep price to ask for Rogers and a 3rd rounder. If it was Quinn and a 3rd rounder then its a no brainer. As much as i dont care for Mcnabb he is still a much better option than the Quinn or Anderson. I think this draft is pretty deep on potential QB's and think we should nab one with our 3rd rounder like a Mccoy or a Lefevour.
i don't mcnabb either, i think he doesn't have the killer instinct or anger sometimes needed. too many timesi've seen him laughing at the end of important games when his team has no chance of coming back. give me a phillip rivers type guy who is ready to throw some punches. that being said he is head over heels better than anything we've got. but i would think mcnabb would do anything NOT to come here. he's close to the end and wants a ring now.
-
Rogers and a 3rd is perfectly fair. I mean, its McNabb we're talking about. Maybe Heckert can have them throw in their 6th rounder or something.
Rogers and a 3rd is perfectly fair. I mean, its McNabb we're talking about. Maybe Heckert can have them throw in their 6th rounder or something.
I think it is fair to mopaji. It would help both teams out a lot and make great sense for both teams. After what ive watched here for the past 10 years at QB theres not much that i wouldnt give up to get a good QB. I dont know after watching that crap for so long if i could ever be to picky about getting a proven winner, veteran pro bowl QB.
-
pass80yds said:
except for the browns there isn't one team that wants a 2nd string openly gay QB.
-
I think it would be a very steep price to ask for Rogers and a 3rd rounder. If it was Quinn and a 3rd rounder then its a no brainer. As much as i dont care for Mcnabb he is still a much better option than the Quinn or Anderson. I think this draft is pretty deep on potential QB's and think we should nab one with our 3rd rounder like a Mccoy or a Lefevour.
I think it would be a very steep price to ask for Rogers and a 3rd rounder. If it was Quinn and a 3rd rounder then its a no brainer. As much as i dont care for Mcnabb he is still a much better option than the Quinn or Anderson. I think this draft is pretty deep on potential QB's and think we should nab one with our 3rd rounder like a Mccoy or a Lefevour.
I don't think the Browns need to take on a 35 year old QB at this point, unless it is in a backup mode, and McNabb ain't going to be a backup. It was different from say a team like the Vikings who were a Super Bowl potential team in need only of a quality veteran hand at QB. The Browns are by no means there.
McNabb, I am sure, does not want to go to a Not Ready For Prime Time Team, which, I am afraid, is what the Browns still are.
-
I think it would be a very steep price to ask for Rogers and a 3rd rounder. If it was Quinn and a 3rd rounder then its a no brainer. As much as i dont care for Mcnabb he is still a much better option than the Quinn or Anderson. I think this draft is pretty deep on potential QB's and think we should nab one with our 3rd rounder like a Mccoy or a Lefevour.
I don't think the Browns need to take on a 35 year old QB at this point, unless it is in a backup mode, and McNabb ain't going to be a backup. It was different from say a team like the Vikings who were a Super Bowl potential team in need only of a quality veteran hand at QB. The Browns are by no means there.
McNabb, I am sure, does not want to go to a Not Ready For Prime Time Team, which, I am afraid, is what the Browns still are.
I don't think the Browns need to take on a 35 year old QB at this point, unless it is in a backup mode, and McNabb ain't going to be a backup. It was different from say a team like the Vikings who were a Super Bowl potential team in need only of a quality veteran hand at QB. The Browns are by no means there.
McNabb, I am sure, does not want to go to a Not Ready For Prime Time Team, which, I am afraid, is what the Browns still are.
Ahhh, I like your cognition.

-
browns knocked back an offer of a bag of peanuts.
-
I think it would be a very steep price to ask for Rogers and a 3rd rounder. If it was Quinn and a 3rd rounder then its a no brainer. As much as i dont care for Mcnabb he is still a much better option than the Quinn or Anderson. I think this draft is pretty deep on potential QB's and think we should nab one with our 3rd rounder like a Mccoy or a Lefevour.
I don't think the Browns need to take on a 35 year old QB at this point, unless it is in a backup mode, and McNabb ain't going to be a backup. It was different from say a team like the Vikings who were a Super Bowl potential team in need only of a quality veteran hand at QB. The Browns are by no means there.
McNabb, I am sure, does not want to go to a Not Ready For Prime Time Team, which, I am afraid, is what the Browns still are.
I don't think the Browns need to take on a 35 year old QB at this point, unless it is in a backup mode, and McNabb ain't going to be a backup. It was different from say a team like the Vikings who were a Super Bowl potential team in need only of a quality veteran hand at QB. The Browns are by no means there.
McNabb, I am sure, does not want to go to a Not Ready For Prime Time Team, which, I am afraid, is what the Browns still are.
Yes, but imagine if you will that the opening day roster in Cleveland does not include Quinn or Derek Anderson and has McNabb, Ratliff and a young draftee (One of three: McCoy, Pike or Lefevour). A trade is a trade. Does McNabb have a no-trade clause?
-
hey at least he'd be used to the color of the helmet. same as in college.
-
I think it would be a very steep price to ask for Rogers and a 3rd rounder. If it was Quinn and a 3rd rounder then its a no brainer. As much as i dont care for Mcnabb he is still a much better option than the Quinn or Anderson. I think this draft is pretty deep on potential QB's and think we should nab one with our 3rd rounder like a Mccoy or a Lefevour.
I don't think the Browns need to take on a 35 year old QB at this point, unless it is in a backup mode, and McNabb ain't going to be a backup. It was different from say a team like the Vikings who were a Super Bowl potential team in need only of a quality veteran hand at QB. The Browns are by no means there.
McNabb, I am sure, does not want to go to a Not Ready For Prime Time Team, which, I am afraid, is what the Browns still are.
I don't think the Browns need to take on a 35 year old QB at this point, unless it is in a backup mode, and McNabb ain't going to be a backup. It was different from say a team like the Vikings who were a Super Bowl potential team in need only of a quality veteran hand at QB. The Browns are by no means there.
McNabb, I am sure, does not want to go to a Not Ready For Prime Time Team, which, I am afraid, is what the Browns still are.
I tend to think along the same lines as well...

-
Hello. Mcnabb is better than quinn and anderson put together.
-
dirt devil said:
Hello. Mcnabb is better than quinn and anderson put together.I think that Mcnabb is horribly overrated but I have to agree with this.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login