Skip to content

Big Ben Accused of Rape... again

The Browns Board
416 68 26.9k
  • @clevelandfanforlife said:

    exactly. he's putting himself in these situations. by the way, does it not look suspicious to higher a high end defense attorney? it's a little fishy that he went out and got an a+ lawyer if he is 100% innocent. in the very least, he tried to have sex with her; even if she was into it.

    I don't think it's suspicious becuase he hired a lawyer. Who would arrange an interview with police without having a lawyer? If anything, the lawyers past relationship with RayRay that could raise some concern. But then, wouldn't it be in Ben's best interest to have a highly experienced (and highly succesful) lawyer who has worked with NFL players before. It's hard to read in to anything or make any assuptions until more information get out.

    Sivlerback DPOY said:

    I don't think it's suspicious becuase he hired a lawyer. Who would arrange an interview with police without having a lawyer? If anything, the lawyers past relationship with RayRay that could raise some concern. But then, wouldn't it be in Ben's best interest to have a highly experienced (and highly succesful) lawyer who has worked with NFL players before. It's hard to read in to anything or make any assuptions until more information get out.

    Yes, absolutely. Some people keep saying how dumb he was. Well, it was not dumb to hire an attorney when there are rape accusations being made against you. In this respect, he showed intelligence.

  • @thaak said:

    Woah! You actually used words I had to think about there for a second. I bet that pittsburg fan is staring dumbly at his screen right now.

    Keep this between me and you , but can you help me figure what he just said? 😵

    Sivlerback DPOY said:

    Keep this between me and you , but can you help me figure what he just said? 😵

    Maybe I should ask for remuneration for my interpretive skills...of my own statements?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Queer in what sense? Like Rumpelstiltskin was queer?

    Oh, you mean gay, not as his happy, joyful gay, but homosexual gay.

    The answer is no. No more than BR, who has been accused of being gay, is gay.

    I think BQ has a fiance, or a fairly steady girlfriend

    .

    I never heard about roethlisboorger being gay except on this board. So Your saying that BQ is not gay(as in homosexual)? So those pictures of him hugging guys and grabbing their crotches are fake? Must be photoshop. Thats good news. Wasn't that jeff garcia who played for us supposdly gay (as in homosexual) too?

    dirt devil said:

    I never heard about roethlisboorger being gay except on this board. So Your saying that BQ is not gay(as in homosexual)? So those pictures of him hugging guys and grabbing their crotches are fake? Must be photoshop. Thats good news. Wasn't that jeff garcia who played for us supposdly gay (as in homosexual) too?

    We heard about Ben being gay long before we heard about Quinn being gay. Every QB of your rival team is supposed to be gay. Kordell Stewart was gay. Jeff Garcia was gay (he only married a Playmate of the Year). Tim Couch was supposed to be gay (he too married a Playmate of the Year).

    Mark Malone looked like one of the Village People. Yes, the photos were fake.

    etc. etc. etc. All this juvenile crap.

  • @thaak said:

    Woah! You actually used words I had to think about there for a second. I bet that pittsburg fan is staring dumbly at his screen right now.

    LOL. Your not too bright are you? You think he pulled those words off the top of his head. Thats funny.

    dirt devil said:

    LOL. Your not too bright are you? You think he pulled those words off the top of his head. Thats funny.

    You think I didn't? You don't know me.

  • @clevelandfanforlife said:

    exactly. he's putting himself in these situations. by the way, does it not look suspicious to higher a high end defense attorney? it's a little fishy that he went out and got an a+ lawyer if he is 100% innocent. in the very least, he tried to have sex with her; even if she was into it.

    No it isn't. Sexual assault can mean many things and I haven't read the details on what is claimed to have happened.

    But the idea of not hiring a attorney, or not hiring the best possible is crazy. At this point you want the whole issue to stay out of court. The better the attorney, the better the chances that happens.

    BR faces possible serious charges with possible serious consequences.

    If it was a matter of his health, would you question him if he sought out the best MD available??

    In he said, she said cases, sometimes facts are hard to pin down. You best have as much help at your side as possible.

    Lot's of innocent people have gone to jail in this type of case....you've read the stories about people spending 15 years in prison before DNA testing exonerated them.

    @ballpeen said:

    No it isn't. Sexual assault can mean many things and I haven't read the details on what is claimed to have happened.

    But the idea of not hiring a attorney, or not hiring the best possible is crazy. At this point you want the whole issue to stay out of court. The better the attorney, the better the chances that happens.

    BR faces possible serious charges with possible serious consequences.

    If it was a matter of his health, would you question him if he sought out the best MD available??

    In he said, she said cases, sometimes facts are hard to pin down. You best have as much help at your side as possible.

    Lot's of innocent people have gone to jail in this type of case....you've read the stories about people spending 15 years in prison before DNA testing exonerated them.

    i'm not saying that it's suspicious he hired a lawyer, i am saying that it's suspicious that he got the same guy that rayray got. maybe this guy really is that damn good and ben just wants to make sure he is exonerated. now that i think about it, if i was being accused of rape again and i had all the money in the world, i would probably get the best too.

    i guess that i should have said that it's ironic that he got the same guy as rayray because brown's fans hate both so much and want(ed) both to be guilty. i don't think that ben is, but he definitely needs to stop being the white version of pacman jones.

  • @thaak said:

    Woah! You actually used words I had to think about there for a second. I bet that pittsburg fan is staring dumbly at his screen right now.

    LOL. Your not too bright are you? You think he pulled those words off the top of his head. Thats funny.

    dirt devil said:

    LOL. Your not too bright are you? You think he pulled those words off the top of his head. Thats funny.

    does anyone else find it funny that this guy is commenting on someone else's intellect?

    here's a free lesson genius:

    You're not too bright are you? You think he pulled those words off the top of his head? That's funny

  • pass80yds said:

    who wants to live in Cleveland? that place is the armpit of America.

    all they do is make excuses for being generations behind cities like PGH and they are proud to hand their toilet paper out to dry to save money.

    every sports team - not just football - but all of them are cursed and the losers from the shit bag city keep hoping for a winner..but it will never happen. They won't even win a championship with LeBron James - 8 years with Lebron and Cleveland sports still stink just like the gay ass football team.

    potholes, unemployment, and low IQ's sum up the success of cleveland fans. do you need some jumper cables to start your 1991 Pontiac Grand Am?

    A 1991 Pontiac Grand Am could actually be a sweet ride.

    What is not so sweet is your nascent feculence.

    Such characteristic seems to be endemic amongst your caitiff ilk.

    @the-gipper said:

    A 1991 Pontiac Grand Am could actually be a sweet ride.

    What is not so sweet is your nascent feculence.

    Such characteristic seems to be endemic amongst your caitiff ilk.

    Ok, ya yabos (you can look that one up), I will interpret for you:

    nascent means essentially "from birth" or inherent.

    Feculence is merely a noun form of "fecal matter" i.e foul or impure...basically shittiness.

    Endemic means native to or peculiar to a locality.

    Caitiff means cowardly.

    Ilk mean sort.

    So, to put it in language you could comprehend:

    "What is not so sweet is your inbred shit for brains quality, which is typical of you Pittsburgh chicken asses"

    Now, don't you think it sounds better said in a cultured manner?

  • @the-gipper said:

    A 1991 Pontiac Grand Am could actually be a sweet ride.

    What is not so sweet is your nascent feculence.

    Such characteristic seems to be endemic amongst your caitiff ilk.

    Ok, ya yabos (you can look that one up), I will interpret for you:

    nascent means essentially "from birth" or inherent.

    Feculence is merely a noun form of "fecal matter" i.e foul or impure...basically shittiness.

    Endemic means native to or peculiar to a locality.

    Caitiff means cowardly.

    Ilk mean sort.

    So, to put it in language you could comprehend:

    "What is not so sweet is your inbred shit for brains quality, which is typical of you Pittsburgh chicken asses"

    Now, don't you think it sounds better said in a cultured manner?

    @the-gipper said:

    Ok, ya yabos (you can look that one up), I will interpret for you:

    Yabos? As in large female breasts? I guess that's better than calling someone a chode or a schlort...

  • @the-gipper said:

    Ok, ya yabos (you can look that one up), I will interpret for you:

    Yabos? As in large female breasts? I guess that's better than calling someone a chode or a schlort...

    @dumasswhiteguy said:

    Yabos? As in large female breasts? I guess that's better than calling someone a chode or a schlort...

    No, that is not what a yabo is to my knowledge. Yabo is either Japanese or Australian (the Australian simply being a variant of the Japanese)

  • @dumasswhiteguy said:

    Yabos? As in large female breasts? I guess that's better than calling someone a chode or a schlort...

    No, that is not what a yabo is to my knowledge. Yabo is either Japanese or Australian (the Australian simply being a variant of the Japanese)

    @the-gipper said:

    No, that is not what a yabo is to my knowledge. Yabo is either Japanese or Australian (the Australian simply being a variant of the Japanese)

    Gipper, in all sincerity, I'm honored you elect to converse with us mere mortals. Gotta respect them smarts and man you gotem in aces, thanx.

    Yabos? Did Malcolm Mcdowell use that word in "A Clockwork Orange"? Sounds like newspeak??????????

  • @miktoxic said:

    no a jewish lawyer, like ben, oj, spector etc. and the way that you are defending these dirtbags maybe you. ha ha. EAT THE RICH!!!!!

    Uh, duh, dork, I am one of those scumbags. One of those that brought you all your rights and protections.

    You can thank me with a donation.

    @the-gipper said:

    Uh, duh, dork, I am one of those scumbags. One of those that brought you all your rights and protections.

    You can thank me with a donation.

    yeah it was either law school or medical school. yeah right. it was more like 18 and get the F out. mommy and daddy wouldn't foot a 500k education for me.so while you were learning how to milk the taxpayers with useless litigation i was protecting this country alongside Uncle Fing Sam. guess i'm not such a dork if i've got you figured out.

  • @the-gipper said:

    No, that is not what a yabo is to my knowledge. Yabo is either Japanese or Australian (the Australian simply being a variant of the Japanese)

    Gipper, in all sincerity, I'm honored you elect to converse with us mere mortals. Gotta respect them smarts and man you gotem in aces, thanx.

    Yabos? Did Malcolm Mcdowell use that word in "A Clockwork Orange"? Sounds like newspeak??????????

    @brownshirt said:

    Gipper, in all sincerity, I'm honored you elect to converse with us mere mortals. Gotta respect them smarts and man you gotem in aces, thanx.

    Yabos? Did Malcolm Mcdowell use that word in "A Clockwork Orange"? Sounds like newspeak??????????

    I believe McDowell talked of "yarbles"....which I believe is actually a Russian derivation for "balls". (as in "Kohones").

    See the link:

    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=yarbles

    Or it may not be from Russian, but Anthony Burgess used a lot of Russian terms for slang in that movie.

    Example: Yazak, is tongue in Russian (as in when Alex stuck out his yazak to lick the guards boot)

    also "Horrorshow" as it was used in the book/movie means something great or cool. It comes from the Russian "horosho" which means essentially the same thing: good/great

  • @the-gipper said:

    Uh, duh, dork, I am one of those scumbags. One of those that brought you all your rights and protections.

    You can thank me with a donation.

    yeah it was either law school or medical school. yeah right. it was more like 18 and get the F out. mommy and daddy wouldn't foot a 500k education for me.so while you were learning how to milk the taxpayers with useless litigation i was protecting this country alongside Uncle Fing Sam. guess i'm not such a dork if i've got you figured out.

    @miktoxic said:

    yeah it was either law school or medical school. yeah right. it was more like 18 and get the F out. mommy and daddy wouldn't foot a 500k education for me.so while you were learning how to milk the taxpayers with useless litigation i was protecting this country alongside Uncle Fing Sam. guess i'm not such a dork if i've got you figured out.

    Just because you were too dumb to figure out how to stay out of the military don't mean diddly to me. And my parents didn't pay a penny for my education. I had to work (and borrow) my way through my education.

    And, FYI, I gave tons more back to the taxpayers than you probably have. For 20 years I have been putting certain scofflaws in jail, or assessing millions of dollars in fines. Someone once told me that I was responsible for bringing more community service back to the community than any charitable group, given that I often sentenced people to community service where they gave back to the community rather than to jail where they would just cost the city money.

    (Since you obviously didn't have me figured out, does that mean you are still a dork?)

  • Here is a link to the various slang terms used by the characters in A Clockwork Orange, and their origins, most of which are Russian but not all:

    http://soomka.com/nadsat.html

  • Here is a link to the various slang terms used by the characters in A Clockwork Orange, and their origins, most of which are Russian but not all:

    http://soomka.com/nadsat.html

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is a link to the various slang terms used by the characters in A Clockwork Orange, and their origins, most of which are Russian but not all:

    http://soomka.com/nadsat.html

    For those who don't already know them....

    😒

    WSS

  • @miktoxic said:

    yeah it was either law school or medical school. yeah right. it was more like 18 and get the F out. mommy and daddy wouldn't foot a 500k education for me.so while you were learning how to milk the taxpayers with useless litigation i was protecting this country alongside Uncle Fing Sam. guess i'm not such a dork if i've got you figured out.

    Just because you were too dumb to figure out how to stay out of the military don't mean diddly to me. And my parents didn't pay a penny for my education. I had to work (and borrow) my way through my education.

    And, FYI, I gave tons more back to the taxpayers than you probably have. For 20 years I have been putting certain scofflaws in jail, or assessing millions of dollars in fines. Someone once told me that I was responsible for bringing more community service back to the community than any charitable group, given that I often sentenced people to community service where they gave back to the community rather than to jail where they would just cost the city money.

    (Since you obviously didn't have me figured out, does that mean you are still a dork?)

    @the-gipper said:

    Just because you were too dumb to figure out how to stay out of the military don't mean diddly to me. And my parents didn't pay a penny for my education. I had to work (and borrow) my way through my education.

    And, FYI, I gave tons more back to the taxpayers than you probably have. For 20 years I have been putting certain scofflaws in jail, or assessing millions of dollars in fines. Someone once told me that I was responsible for bringing more community service back to the community than any charitable group, given that I often sentenced people to community service where they gave back to the community rather than to jail where they would just cost the city money.

    (Since you obviously didn't have me figured out, does that mean you are still a dork?)

    so you're a smart little rat workin' for the man. how many innocent people have you put in jail? you must sleep really good at night, but probably not you're too busy thinking of new ideas for your trivia posts.

    ALL THAT AND YOU'LL STILL BE RUNNING LIKE A BITCH WHEN THE SHIT COMES DOWN. OH AND BTW YOU'LL BE EASY TO FIND. THE ONE WITH THE BIG HEAD. must be tough practicing your yarble law in wadsworth ohio. you really hit the ball out of the park there gippy. 🥷

  • I'm disappointed that so many are so quick to find Ben guilty.

    As in the case of Kobe vs the Tramp and the Duke Lacrosse players, beying found innocent doesn't erase the smears.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Just because you were too dumb to figure out how to stay out of the military don't mean diddly to me. And my parents didn't pay a penny for my education. I had to work (and borrow) my way through my education.

    And, FYI, I gave tons more back to the taxpayers than you probably have. For 20 years I have been putting certain scofflaws in jail, or assessing millions of dollars in fines. Someone once told me that I was responsible for bringing more community service back to the community than any charitable group, given that I often sentenced people to community service where they gave back to the community rather than to jail where they would just cost the city money.

    (Since you obviously didn't have me figured out, does that mean you are still a dork?)

    so you're a smart little rat workin' for the man. how many innocent people have you put in jail? you must sleep really good at night, but probably not you're too busy thinking of new ideas for your trivia posts.

    ALL THAT AND YOU'LL STILL BE RUNNING LIKE A BITCH WHEN THE SHIT COMES DOWN. OH AND BTW YOU'LL BE EASY TO FIND. THE ONE WITH THE BIG HEAD. must be tough practicing your yarble law in wadsworth ohio. you really hit the ball out of the park there gippy. 🥷

    @miktoxic said:

    so you're a smart little rat workin' for the man. how many innocent people have you put in jail? you must sleep really good at night, but probably not you're too busy thinking of new ideas for your trivia posts.

    ALL THAT AND YOU'LL STILL BE RUNNING LIKE A BITCH WHEN THE SHIT COMES DOWN. OH AND BTW YOU'LL BE EASY TO FIND. THE ONE WITH THE BIG HEAD. must be tough practicing your yarble law in wadsworth ohio. you really hit the ball out of the park there gippy. 🥷

    I never worked for the Man. I WAS the man. Both in my business and in my court.

    How many innocent people did I put in jail? I don't think there was a damn one in 20 years. Nearly every single one I put in jail admitted their guilt...and as I said before I handled a low level court, so most of them did community service anyway...even the ones that may have mildly protested their innocence.

    (And what now....I suppose you are thinking like some lilly-livered liberal and thought I should just let everyone go? Including the guilty? How do you reconcile your tough guy attitude with that premise?)

    Also, besides, what "Shit" is it that you think will "come down" that I would need to run from?

    Nuclear War? Terrorist attacks with guns, bombs, or toxins? You think a sane person shouldn't do something to get out of the way when confronted with that possibility? What do you propose to do? Stand in way of the missiles, the bullets, the shrapnell?

    If you really want to, yes, you can take a bullet for me. Thanks a bunch.

  • dirt devil said:

    I never heard about roethlisboorger being gay except on this board. So Your saying that BQ is not gay(as in homosexual)? So those pictures of him hugging guys and grabbing their crotches are fake? Must be photoshop. Thats good news. Wasn't that jeff garcia who played for us supposdly gay (as in homosexual) too?

    We heard about Ben being gay long before we heard about Quinn being gay. Every QB of your rival team is supposed to be gay. Kordell Stewart was gay. Jeff Garcia was gay (he only married a Playmate of the Year). Tim Couch was supposed to be gay (he too married a Playmate of the Year).

    Mark Malone looked like one of the Village People. Yes, the photos were fake.

    etc. etc. etc. All this juvenile crap.

    @the-gipper said:

    We heard about Ben being gay long before we heard about Quinn being gay. Every QB of your rival team is supposed to be gay. Kordell Stewart was gay. Jeff Garcia was gay (he only married a Playmate of the Year). Tim Couch was supposed to be gay (he too married a Playmate of the Year).

    Mark Malone looked like one of the Village People. Yes, the photos were fake.

    etc. etc. etc. All this juvenile crap.

    Yeah, your an Albert Einstein to a lot of the homers on here I see. My question to you however is why are you and some of the other multi-K posters on here so obsessed with gays and things referring to gays. Give it a rest already. Do you talk that way around your family? For being so smart as you claim you are, you sound like a moron alot. Can't the conversations on here be just about football and not you and your friends life style? Thank you foe your time 🙂

  • @the-gipper said:

    Just because you were too dumb to figure out how to stay out of the military don't mean diddly to me. And my parents didn't pay a penny for my education. I had to work (and borrow) my way through my education.

    And, FYI, I gave tons more back to the taxpayers than you probably have. For 20 years I have been putting certain scofflaws in jail, or assessing millions of dollars in fines. Someone once told me that I was responsible for bringing more community service back to the community than any charitable group, given that I often sentenced people to community service where they gave back to the community rather than to jail where they would just cost the city money.

    (Since you obviously didn't have me figured out, does that mean you are still a dork?)

    so you're a smart little rat workin' for the man. how many innocent people have you put in jail? you must sleep really good at night, but probably not you're too busy thinking of new ideas for your trivia posts.

    ALL THAT AND YOU'LL STILL BE RUNNING LIKE A BITCH WHEN THE SHIT COMES DOWN. OH AND BTW YOU'LL BE EASY TO FIND. THE ONE WITH THE BIG HEAD. must be tough practicing your yarble law in wadsworth ohio. you really hit the ball out of the park there gippy. 🥷

    @miktoxic said:

    so you're a smart little rat workin' for the man. how many innocent people have you put in jail? you must sleep really good at night, but probably not you're too busy thinking of new ideas for your trivia posts.

    ALL THAT AND YOU'LL STILL BE RUNNING LIKE A BITCH WHEN THE SHIT COMES DOWN. OH AND BTW YOU'LL BE EASY TO FIND. THE ONE WITH THE BIG HEAD. must be tough practicing your yarble law in wadsworth ohio. you really hit the ball out of the park there gippy. 🥷

    Really?