Big Ben Accused of Rape... again
-
No, that is not what a yabo is to my knowledge. Yabo is either Japanese or Australian (the Australian simply being a variant of the Japanese)
Gipper, in all sincerity, I'm honored you elect to converse with us mere mortals. Gotta respect them smarts and man you gotem in aces, thanx.
Yabos? Did Malcolm Mcdowell use that word in "A Clockwork Orange"? Sounds like newspeak??????????
Gipper, in all sincerity, I'm honored you elect to converse with us mere mortals. Gotta respect them smarts and man you gotem in aces, thanx.
Yabos? Did Malcolm Mcdowell use that word in "A Clockwork Orange"? Sounds like newspeak??????????
I believe McDowell talked of "yarbles"....which I believe is actually a Russian derivation for "balls". (as in "Kohones").
See the link:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=yarbles
Or it may not be from Russian, but Anthony Burgess used a lot of Russian terms for slang in that movie.
Example: Yazak, is tongue in Russian (as in when Alex stuck out his yazak to lick the guards boot)
also "Horrorshow" as it was used in the book/movie means something great or cool. It comes from the Russian "horosho" which means essentially the same thing: good/great
-
Uh, duh, dork, I am one of those scumbags. One of those that brought you all your rights and protections.
You can thank me with a donation.
yeah it was either law school or medical school. yeah right. it was more like 18 and get the F out. mommy and daddy wouldn't foot a 500k education for me.so while you were learning how to milk the taxpayers with useless litigation i was protecting this country alongside Uncle Fing Sam. guess i'm not such a dork if i've got you figured out.
yeah it was either law school or medical school. yeah right. it was more like 18 and get the F out. mommy and daddy wouldn't foot a 500k education for me.so while you were learning how to milk the taxpayers with useless litigation i was protecting this country alongside Uncle Fing Sam. guess i'm not such a dork if i've got you figured out.
Just because you were too dumb to figure out how to stay out of the military don't mean diddly to me. And my parents didn't pay a penny for my education. I had to work (and borrow) my way through my education.
And, FYI, I gave tons more back to the taxpayers than you probably have. For 20 years I have been putting certain scofflaws in jail, or assessing millions of dollars in fines. Someone once told me that I was responsible for bringing more community service back to the community than any charitable group, given that I often sentenced people to community service where they gave back to the community rather than to jail where they would just cost the city money.
(Since you obviously didn't have me figured out, does that mean you are still a dork?)
-
Here is a link to the various slang terms used by the characters in A Clockwork Orange, and their origins, most of which are Russian but not all:
-
Here is a link to the various slang terms used by the characters in A Clockwork Orange, and their origins, most of which are Russian but not all:
Here is a link to the various slang terms used by the characters in A Clockwork Orange, and their origins, most of which are Russian but not all:
For those who don't already know them....

WSS
-
yeah it was either law school or medical school. yeah right. it was more like 18 and get the F out. mommy and daddy wouldn't foot a 500k education for me.so while you were learning how to milk the taxpayers with useless litigation i was protecting this country alongside Uncle Fing Sam. guess i'm not such a dork if i've got you figured out.
Just because you were too dumb to figure out how to stay out of the military don't mean diddly to me. And my parents didn't pay a penny for my education. I had to work (and borrow) my way through my education.
And, FYI, I gave tons more back to the taxpayers than you probably have. For 20 years I have been putting certain scofflaws in jail, or assessing millions of dollars in fines. Someone once told me that I was responsible for bringing more community service back to the community than any charitable group, given that I often sentenced people to community service where they gave back to the community rather than to jail where they would just cost the city money.
(Since you obviously didn't have me figured out, does that mean you are still a dork?)
Just because you were too dumb to figure out how to stay out of the military don't mean diddly to me. And my parents didn't pay a penny for my education. I had to work (and borrow) my way through my education.
And, FYI, I gave tons more back to the taxpayers than you probably have. For 20 years I have been putting certain scofflaws in jail, or assessing millions of dollars in fines. Someone once told me that I was responsible for bringing more community service back to the community than any charitable group, given that I often sentenced people to community service where they gave back to the community rather than to jail where they would just cost the city money.
(Since you obviously didn't have me figured out, does that mean you are still a dork?)
so you're a smart little rat workin' for the man. how many innocent people have you put in jail? you must sleep really good at night, but probably not you're too busy thinking of new ideas for your trivia posts.
ALL THAT AND YOU'LL STILL BE RUNNING LIKE A BITCH WHEN THE SHIT COMES DOWN. OH AND BTW YOU'LL BE EASY TO FIND. THE ONE WITH THE BIG HEAD. must be tough practicing your yarble law in wadsworth ohio. you really hit the ball out of the park there gippy. 🥷
-
Just because you were too dumb to figure out how to stay out of the military don't mean diddly to me. And my parents didn't pay a penny for my education. I had to work (and borrow) my way through my education.
And, FYI, I gave tons more back to the taxpayers than you probably have. For 20 years I have been putting certain scofflaws in jail, or assessing millions of dollars in fines. Someone once told me that I was responsible for bringing more community service back to the community than any charitable group, given that I often sentenced people to community service where they gave back to the community rather than to jail where they would just cost the city money.
(Since you obviously didn't have me figured out, does that mean you are still a dork?)
so you're a smart little rat workin' for the man. how many innocent people have you put in jail? you must sleep really good at night, but probably not you're too busy thinking of new ideas for your trivia posts.
ALL THAT AND YOU'LL STILL BE RUNNING LIKE A BITCH WHEN THE SHIT COMES DOWN. OH AND BTW YOU'LL BE EASY TO FIND. THE ONE WITH THE BIG HEAD. must be tough practicing your yarble law in wadsworth ohio. you really hit the ball out of the park there gippy. 🥷
so you're a smart little rat workin' for the man. how many innocent people have you put in jail? you must sleep really good at night, but probably not you're too busy thinking of new ideas for your trivia posts.
ALL THAT AND YOU'LL STILL BE RUNNING LIKE A BITCH WHEN THE SHIT COMES DOWN. OH AND BTW YOU'LL BE EASY TO FIND. THE ONE WITH THE BIG HEAD. must be tough practicing your yarble law in wadsworth ohio. you really hit the ball out of the park there gippy. 🥷
I never worked for the Man. I WAS the man. Both in my business and in my court.
How many innocent people did I put in jail? I don't think there was a damn one in 20 years. Nearly every single one I put in jail admitted their guilt...and as I said before I handled a low level court, so most of them did community service anyway...even the ones that may have mildly protested their innocence.
(And what now....I suppose you are thinking like some lilly-livered liberal and thought I should just let everyone go? Including the guilty? How do you reconcile your tough guy attitude with that premise?)
Also, besides, what "Shit" is it that you think will "come down" that I would need to run from?
Nuclear War? Terrorist attacks with guns, bombs, or toxins? You think a sane person shouldn't do something to get out of the way when confronted with that possibility? What do you propose to do? Stand in way of the missiles, the bullets, the shrapnell?
If you really want to, yes, you can take a bullet for me. Thanks a bunch.
-
dirt devil said:
I never heard about roethlisboorger being gay except on this board. So Your saying that BQ is not gay(as in homosexual)? So those pictures of him hugging guys and grabbing their crotches are fake? Must be photoshop. Thats good news. Wasn't that jeff garcia who played for us supposdly gay (as in homosexual) too?We heard about Ben being gay long before we heard about Quinn being gay. Every QB of your rival team is supposed to be gay. Kordell Stewart was gay. Jeff Garcia was gay (he only married a Playmate of the Year). Tim Couch was supposed to be gay (he too married a Playmate of the Year).
Mark Malone looked like one of the Village People. Yes, the photos were fake.
etc. etc. etc. All this juvenile crap.
We heard about Ben being gay long before we heard about Quinn being gay. Every QB of your rival team is supposed to be gay. Kordell Stewart was gay. Jeff Garcia was gay (he only married a Playmate of the Year). Tim Couch was supposed to be gay (he too married a Playmate of the Year).
Mark Malone looked like one of the Village People. Yes, the photos were fake.
etc. etc. etc. All this juvenile crap.
Yeah, your an Albert Einstein to a lot of the homers on here I see. My question to you however is why are you and some of the other multi-K posters on here so obsessed with gays and things referring to gays. Give it a rest already. Do you talk that way around your family? For being so smart as you claim you are, you sound like a moron alot. Can't the conversations on here be just about football and not you and your friends life style? Thank you foe your time

-
Just because you were too dumb to figure out how to stay out of the military don't mean diddly to me. And my parents didn't pay a penny for my education. I had to work (and borrow) my way through my education.
And, FYI, I gave tons more back to the taxpayers than you probably have. For 20 years I have been putting certain scofflaws in jail, or assessing millions of dollars in fines. Someone once told me that I was responsible for bringing more community service back to the community than any charitable group, given that I often sentenced people to community service where they gave back to the community rather than to jail where they would just cost the city money.
(Since you obviously didn't have me figured out, does that mean you are still a dork?)
so you're a smart little rat workin' for the man. how many innocent people have you put in jail? you must sleep really good at night, but probably not you're too busy thinking of new ideas for your trivia posts.
ALL THAT AND YOU'LL STILL BE RUNNING LIKE A BITCH WHEN THE SHIT COMES DOWN. OH AND BTW YOU'LL BE EASY TO FIND. THE ONE WITH THE BIG HEAD. must be tough practicing your yarble law in wadsworth ohio. you really hit the ball out of the park there gippy. 🥷
so you're a smart little rat workin' for the man. how many innocent people have you put in jail? you must sleep really good at night, but probably not you're too busy thinking of new ideas for your trivia posts.
ALL THAT AND YOU'LL STILL BE RUNNING LIKE A BITCH WHEN THE SHIT COMES DOWN. OH AND BTW YOU'LL BE EASY TO FIND. THE ONE WITH THE BIG HEAD. must be tough practicing your yarble law in wadsworth ohio. you really hit the ball out of the park there gippy. 🥷
Really?
-
why do u slubs defend rottenburger, it dosnt matter who it is, if u are in the middle of a heavy petting session and she says no then u have to stop. the same goes for big dumb guys from pissburg also. u dont stand up for rapists just because they are on your team. he will get his day in court and every tv in the ghetto of pennsylvania will be tuned in to watch.
why do u slubs defend rottenburger, it dosnt matter who it is, if u are in the middle of a heavy petting session and she says no then u have to stop. the same goes for big dumb guys from pissburg also. u dont stand up for rapists just because they are on your team. he will get his day in court and every tv in the ghetto of pennsylvania will be tuned in to watch.
I Think hes an Idiot. However , Why do you assume She said NO ??? Please how Gullible are you. Million dollar Dumb Drunk Ben Roethlisberger on he Hook , EASY Pay day for a sharp Girl Let this guy do his deed , save some DNA... Go to Cops. ( Dont make the Vegas Ladys mistake , The news Educated girls on this ) Cha freakin Ching. She will drop charges and He will pay. Watch how this plays out. Ben will get at least 4 game suspension for all of this. And in my opinion if i were the Rooneys I would go after his signing Bonus. There has to be a Morality Clause in there.
-
FREAKofSTEEL08 said:
Please Dumb ...Poor judgement... But Not Rape. When the Girl has placed herself in these precarious positions ESP. after knowing Bens reputation , she Had an agenda . Ben has No business putting himself in these positions , its not even excusable . THAT is what the deal is here not Rape. Thats a Ridiculous assumption. You dont hang out with a womanizer ALL night with out expecting the moves to be placed on you. And a guy in BRs position has NO issue getting a lady to say "yes". Question for him should be " Hmmm is she gonna try to Profit from this?" But no Bens dumb drunkin A** just jumps right in and then ... ? All the BS follows. And he has brought it on himself. I would say the legitimate chance that he "Raped" this girl is less than 5%. No agenda here he Pisses me off.... I call them like I see them. I have talked to at least 25 people today , not ONE thought it was likey an actual Sexual Assault. So Blaa Blaa with your dumb rhetoric.My rhetoric is deadly accurate.
-
We heard about Ben being gay long before we heard about Quinn being gay. Every QB of your rival team is supposed to be gay. Kordell Stewart was gay. Jeff Garcia was gay (he only married a Playmate of the Year). Tim Couch was supposed to be gay (he too married a Playmate of the Year).
Mark Malone looked like one of the Village People. Yes, the photos were fake.
etc. etc. etc. All this juvenile crap.
Yeah, your an Albert Einstein to a lot of the homers on here I see. My question to you however is why are you and some of the other multi-K posters on here so obsessed with gays and things referring to gays. Give it a rest already. Do you talk that way around your family? For being so smart as you claim you are, you sound like a moron alot. Can't the conversations on here be just about football and not you and your friends life style? Thank you foe your time

dirt devil said:
Yeah, your an Albert Einstein to a lot of the homers on here I see. My question to you however is why are you and some of the other multi-K posters on here so obsessed with gays and things referring to gays. Give it a rest already. Do you talk that way around your family? For being so smart as you claim you are, you sound like a moron alot. Can't the conversations on here be just about football and not you and your friends life style? Thank you foe your time
Seems to me more like YOU are the one obsessing about the gay lifestyle. Big Boy.
Actually, it seems like you are obsessing about me.
Its a little creepy.
-
We heard about Ben being gay long before we heard about Quinn being gay. Every QB of your rival team is supposed to be gay. Kordell Stewart was gay. Jeff Garcia was gay (he only married a Playmate of the Year). Tim Couch was supposed to be gay (he too married a Playmate of the Year).
Mark Malone looked like one of the Village People. Yes, the photos were fake.
etc. etc. etc. All this juvenile crap.
Yeah, your an Albert Einstein to a lot of the homers on here I see. My question to you however is why are you and some of the other multi-K posters on here so obsessed with gays and things referring to gays. Give it a rest already. Do you talk that way around your family? For being so smart as you claim you are, you sound like a moron alot. Can't the conversations on here be just about football and not you and your friends life style? Thank you foe your time

dirt devil said:
Yeah, your an Albert Einstein to a lot of the homers on here I see. My question to you however is why are you and some of the other multi-K posters on here so obsessed with gays and things referring to gays. Give it a rest already. Do you talk that way around your family? For being so smart as you claim you are, you sound like a moron alot. Can't the conversations on here be just about football and not you and your friends life style? Thank you foe your time
wow you didn't last long. now that you're gone i might steal your Cleveland Brown avatar. mwahahahaha!
-
I heard a report this morning on Mike and Mike....perhaps given by Adam Schefter, that Ben Roethlisberger may be on his way out as the QB for the Steelers. The powers that be over there may no longer wish to deal with his drama.
Did anyone else hear this?
(Steeler fans, don't have a cow, I am just the messenger)
-
as much as I hate the steelers as a hawks fan still feeling the pain of the ref's fist in the junk after SBXL, I really don't see them getting rid of a 2-time SB winning QB who's still young unless he's actually convicted or admits to something, let alone is actually charged.
-
I heard a report this morning on Mike and Mike....perhaps given by Adam Schefter, that Ben Roethlisberger may be on his way out as the QB for the Steelers. The powers that be over there may no longer wish to deal with his drama.
Did anyone else hear this?
(Steeler fans, don't have a cow, I am just the messenger)
I heard a report this morning on Mike and Mike....perhaps given by Adam Schefter, that Ben Roethlisberger may be on his way out as the QB for the Steelers. The powers that be over there may no longer wish to deal with his drama.
Did anyone else hear this?
(Steeler fans, don't have a cow, I am just the messenger)
I don't think the Steelers are gonna choke on 100 million iron city breskies...
He ain't goin nowhere!!....
nice try!!

-
I heard a report this morning on Mike and Mike....perhaps given by Adam Schefter, that Ben Roethlisberger may be on his way out as the QB for the Steelers. The powers that be over there may no longer wish to deal with his drama.
Did anyone else hear this?
(Steeler fans, don't have a cow, I am just the messenger)
I don't think the Steelers are gonna choke on 100 million iron city breskies...
He ain't goin nowhere!!....
nice try!!

-
They kept Harrison after he smacked his woman around.
They kept Reed after he smacked around a Sheets bathroom. Then again after challenging cops to a fight when they caught him pissing in the parking lot outside a bar beside PNC.
Ben isn't going anywhere. The Steelers aren't the squeeky clean organization they lead you to believe.
I think the only person they got rid of after an incident in the past 5 years is Cedric Wilson who also beat his woman. If he was any good my bet is he wouldn't have been cut.
-
The report will probably be that the woman he attacked was
Troy Pollywearsamumu
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login