Skip to content

Big Ben Accused of Rape... again

The Browns Board
416 68 26.9k
  • By the way, I, and the millions of other "true" Christians, would NEVER wear a t-shirt with a devil pic on it.

    @dawgstucknpa said:

    By the way, I, and the millions of other "true" Christians, would NEVER wear a t-shirt with a devil pic on it.

    ITS JUST A SHIRT! I went to Crestwood growing up and the name of their team is the Red Devils and YES they had a devil for a mascot. Is the whole team going to burn in hell along with everyone else that wore a shirt that had a picture of a fictional character on it?

  • When is this guy going to stop raping chicks?

  • what's all of this fuss about? satan rules

    😉

  • @dawgstucknpa said:

    By the way, I, and the millions of other "true" Christians, would NEVER wear a t-shirt with a devil pic on it.

    ITS JUST A SHIRT! I went to Crestwood growing up and the name of their team is the Red Devils and YES they had a devil for a mascot. Is the whole team going to burn in hell along with everyone else that wore a shirt that had a picture of a fictional character on it?

    @speedyd900rr said:

    ITS JUST A SHIRT! I went to Crestwood growing up and the name of their team is the Red Devils and YES they had a devil for a mascot. Is the whole team going to burn in hell along with everyone else that wore a shirt that had a picture of a fictional character on it?

    The difference is you had no control over your school mascot and Ben did. When he consciously put on a Devil face, he was associating himself with it. Do you purposely wear pictures of things on you clothing that you disagree with? no you wear things you like or associate with, or at least dont have a problem with, like we all do.

    I'm far from a prude or socially conservative and do not dwell on trivial matters, but i think this is symbolic of where Ben is now. He may have made a commitment to his faith at some point in his past, but right now that Devil shirt speaks volumes, as do his actions.

    I didn't say anything about burning in hell because of a mascot. That was quite a leap.

  • @speedyd900rr said:

    ITS JUST A SHIRT! I went to Crestwood growing up and the name of their team is the Red Devils and YES they had a devil for a mascot. Is the whole team going to burn in hell along with everyone else that wore a shirt that had a picture of a fictional character on it?

    The difference is you had no control over your school mascot and Ben did. When he consciously put on a Devil face, he was associating himself with it. Do you purposely wear pictures of things on you clothing that you disagree with? no you wear things you like or associate with, or at least dont have a problem with, like we all do.

    I'm far from a prude or socially conservative and do not dwell on trivial matters, but i think this is symbolic of where Ben is now. He may have made a commitment to his faith at some point in his past, but right now that Devil shirt speaks volumes, as do his actions.

    I didn't say anything about burning in hell because of a mascot. That was quite a leap.

    @dawgstucknpa said:

    Do you purposely wear pictures of things on you clothing that you disagree with? no you wear things you like or associate with, or at least dont have a problem with, like we all do.

    that's why i wear grateful dead t-shirts, maaaaaaaan. new_smoke.gif

  • @speedyd900rr said:

    ITS JUST A SHIRT! I went to Crestwood growing up and the name of their team is the Red Devils and YES they had a devil for a mascot. Is the whole team going to burn in hell along with everyone else that wore a shirt that had a picture of a fictional character on it?

    The difference is you had no control over your school mascot and Ben did. When he consciously put on a Devil face, he was associating himself with it. Do you purposely wear pictures of things on you clothing that you disagree with? no you wear things you like or associate with, or at least dont have a problem with, like we all do.

    I'm far from a prude or socially conservative and do not dwell on trivial matters, but i think this is symbolic of where Ben is now. He may have made a commitment to his faith at some point in his past, but right now that Devil shirt speaks volumes, as do his actions.

    I didn't say anything about burning in hell because of a mascot. That was quite a leap.

    @dawgstucknpa said:

    I'm far from a prude or socially conservative and do not dwell on trivial matters, but i think this is symbolic of where Ben is now. He may have made a commitment to his faith at some point in his past, but right now that Devil shirt speaks volumes, as do his actions.

    I can see where your coming from. I just thought you ment everyone and anyone that wore a shirt with the devil on it.

  • When is this guy going to stop raping chicks?

    @riffer-x said:

    When is this guy going to stop raping chicks?

    It's what steeler nation is all about, Juicing, assault and battery, destroying 7/11's, cooking meth, inbreeding, they embrace this kind of activity. 🙄

  • @dawgstucknpa said:

    By the way, I, and the millions of other "true" Christians, would NEVER wear a t-shirt with a devil pic on it.

    What if you attended Duke?

    @the-gipper said:

    What if you attended Duke?

    Ben looks like an idiot with that shirt on.

  • When is this guy going to stop raping chicks?

    @riffer-x said:

    When is this guy going to stop raping chicks?

    Maybe when the 'roid faucet gets turned off.

  • @erie-dawg said:

    Quick Question, Where did all the Steeler fans go.... Seriously.

    50306053.JPG

    chirp......chirp....

    @mr.-t said:

    50306053.JPG

    chirp......chirp....

    Thats not a Cricket Retardo !! LOL...

  • FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    Dude Its NOT Rape. Its an arrogant Rich Dickhead taking advantage of his fame. Combined with a chick who either felt bad after the fact or more than likely SET HIS ASS UP ! Rape ?? No... dudes that get Free booty all the time dont Rape girls. If he was some kind of serial Rapist women would be lining up by now. And I am NOT defending him , he pisses me off and I wont wear his jersey again. But he is not a rapist.

    you're an idiot if you believe a word of this. this is just sickening.

    @mudratdetector said:

    you're an idiot if you believe a word of this. this is just sickening.

    Hilarious. Your Bitterness proceeds you.

  • I expect Rapelisberger to be charged soon.

  • I love Steigerwald. He's a straight shooter, old school who doesn't get intimidated by the pressure from the Steeler org. or the Rooneys to coddle the Steeler players. Ben fans can try to spin this, but the FACTS are that Ben is a "Jagoff" supreme and you all know it.

    If Ben were drafted by the Browns you would be crucifying him for this. Let's face it, the Steeler org. is about winning now, not necessarily about character.

    Ben has the nerve to make an issue, years ago, about wanting to put "PFJ" on his game cleats, standing for "Playing For Jesus" and now he is pictured in a teenie weenie college bar with a T-shirt with the "Devil's" face on it. Hey Ben, are you a Christian that's really screwing up or were you a non-believer just trying to impress your parents?

    I'm not sure and I don't think Ben is either.

    @dawgstucknpa said:

    I love Steigerwald. He's a straight shooter, old school who doesn't get intimidated by the pressure from the Steeler org. or the Rooneys to coddle the Steeler players. Ben fans can try to spin this, but the FACTS are that Ben is a "Jagoff" supreme and you all know it.

    If Ben were drafted by the Browns you would be crucifying him for this. Let's face it, the Steeler org. is about winning now, not necessarily about character.

    Ben has the nerve to make an issue, years ago, about wanting to put "PFJ" on his game cleats, standing for "Playing For Jesus" and now he is pictured in a teenie weenie college bar with a T-shirt with the "Devil's" face on it. Hey Ben, are you a Christian that's really screwing up or were you a non-believer just trying to impress your parents?

    I'm not sure and I don't think Ben is either.

    Ben is on a slippery slope obviously !

  • @dawgstucknpa said:

    I love Steigerwald. He's a straight shooter, old school who doesn't get intimidated by the pressure from the Steeler org. or the Rooneys to coddle the Steeler players. Ben fans can try to spin this, but the FACTS are that Ben is a "Jagoff" supreme and you all know it.

    If Ben were drafted by the Browns you would be crucifying him for this. Let's face it, the Steeler org. is about winning now, not necessarily about character.

    Ben has the nerve to make an issue, years ago, about wanting to put "PFJ" on his game cleats, standing for "Playing For Jesus" and now he is pictured in a teenie weenie college bar with a T-shirt with the "Devil's" face on it. Hey Ben, are you a Christian that's really screwing up or were you a non-believer just trying to impress your parents?

    I'm not sure and I don't think Ben is either.

    Ben is on a slippery slope obviously !

    FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    Ben is on a slippery slope obviously !

    Hard time in a GA prison. Not fun.

  • FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    Dude Its NOT Rape. Its an arrogant Rich Dickhead taking advantage of his fame. Combined with a chick who either felt bad after the fact or more than likely SET HIS ASS UP ! Rape ?? No... dudes that get Free booty all the time dont Rape girls. If he was some kind of serial Rapist women would be lining up by now. And I am NOT defending him , he pisses me off and I wont wear his jersey again. But he is not a rapist.

    Freak, you are making certain assumptions. You don't know the facts any more than I do. (and note, other than having some fun with this, I have not rushed to condemn him...nor to exonerate him)

    And actually, I think you may be wrong. Dudes that get free booty all the time, as I said, expect that every chick dude meets will give him free booty.....but the fact is, some don't. But he may be one of those guys unwilling to accept a no answer because he is so used to hearing "yes".

    @the-gipper said:

    Freak, you are making certain assumptions. You don't know the facts any more than I do. (and note, other than having some fun with this, I have not rushed to condemn him...nor to exonerate him)

    And actually, I think you may be wrong. Dudes that get free booty all the time, as I said, expect that every chick dude meets will give him free booty.....but the fact is, some don't. But he may be one of those guys unwilling to accept a no answer because he is so used to hearing "yes".

    I Understand that...Rape is a serious charge. WE have absolutely NO evidence that he Raped anyone. We have evidence that he is an Pompous Ass , a self centered egomaniac , a poor leader and role model. Not that he is a rapist. To think in any certainty that is the case is a Major assumption. Gip , you cant imagine how pissed off I am , and it ALL AT BEN. Its all on him , its his bed he needs to lay in it. But on the flip side. Very seldom have you seen mega popular wealthy people charged with rape. You see the close confidants ( the wannabes ) charged with it. But the guys who are man whores and have it thrown in thier face ? No , they walk out of the restroom and snag the next chick in line. Thats just life.

  • Big Gay Ben = Rapist

  • Big Gay Ben = Rapist

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    Big Gay Ben = Rapist

    Pumpkin Eater= Bitter Dumbass.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Freak, you are making certain assumptions. You don't know the facts any more than I do. (and note, other than having some fun with this, I have not rushed to condemn him...nor to exonerate him)

    And actually, I think you may be wrong. Dudes that get free booty all the time, as I said, expect that every chick dude meets will give him free booty.....but the fact is, some don't. But he may be one of those guys unwilling to accept a no answer because he is so used to hearing "yes".

    I Understand that...Rape is a serious charge. WE have absolutely NO evidence that he Raped anyone. We have evidence that he is an Pompous Ass , a self centered egomaniac , a poor leader and role model. Not that he is a rapist. To think in any certainty that is the case is a Major assumption. Gip , you cant imagine how pissed off I am , and it ALL AT BEN. Its all on him , its his bed he needs to lay in it. But on the flip side. Very seldom have you seen mega popular wealthy people charged with rape. You see the close confidants ( the wannabes ) charged with it. But the guys who are man whores and have it thrown in thier face ? No , they walk out of the restroom and snag the next chick in line. Thats just life.

    FREAKofSTEEL08 said:

    I Understand that...Rape is a serious charge. WE have absolutely NO evidence that he Raped anyone. We have evidence that he is an Pompous Ass , a self centered egomaniac , a poor leader and role model. Not that he is a rapist. To think in any certainty that is the case is a Major assumption. Gip , you cant imagine how pissed off I am , and it ALL AT BEN. Its all on him , its his bed he needs to lay in it. But on the flip side. Very seldom have you seen mega popular wealthy people charged with rape. You see the close confidants ( the wannabes ) charged with it. But the guys who are man whores and have it thrown in thier face ? No , they walk out of the restroom and snag the next chick in line. Thats just life.

    Freak, a couple of points: 1. Yes, WE have no evidence of a rape. The police are the ones with evidence and we don't know what they have. They MAY have evidence of rape. That remains to be seen.

    2. Also, FYI, "rape" is NOT the only form of a sexual assault. You do not have to actually have penal penetration to be guilty of a sexual assault. There are a number of other forms of lesser included sexual offenses that he could be charged with: sexual imposition, sexual battery, etc. none of which constitute full blown rape. These are all possibilities for potential charges.

  • @the-gipper said:

    What if you attended Duke?

    Ben looks like an idiot with that shirt on.

    @capslock said:

    Ben looks like an idiot with that shirt on.

    Ben looks like a idiot period.

  • In fact, here is a reference to the entire Georgia Code associated with various sex offenses:

    CHAPTER 6. SEXUAL OFFENSES 32

    TITLE 16 Chapter 6 Note

    § 16-6-1. Rape

    § 16-6-2. Sodomy; aggravated sodomy; medical expenses

    § 16-6-3. Statutory rape

    § 16-6-4. Child molestation; aggravated child molestation

    § 16-6-5. Enticing a child for indecent purposes

    § 16-6-5.1. Sexual assault against persons in custody; sexual assault against person detained or patient in hospital ...

    § 16-6-6. Bestiality

    § 16-6-7. Necrophilia

    § 16-6-8. Public indecency

    § 16-6-9. Prostitution

    § 16-6-10. Keeping a place of prostitution

    § 16-6-11. Pimping

    § 16-6-12. Pandering

    § 16-6-13. Penalties for violating Code Sections 16-6-9 through 16-6-12

    § 16-6-13.1. Testing for sexually transmitted diseases required

    § 16-6-13.2. Defined terms; prosecution; forfeiture and seizure of property; in rem action; intervention; court ...

    § 16-6-13.3. Proceeds from pimping; forfeiture; distribution

    § 16-6-14. Pandering by compulsion

    § 16-6-15. Solicitation of sodomy

    § 16-6-16. Masturbation for hire

    § 16-6-17. Giving massages in place used for lewdness, prostitution, assignation, or masturbation for hire

    § 16-6-18. Fornication

    § 16-6-19. Adultery

    § 16-6-20. Bigamy

    § 16-6-21. Marrying a bigamist

    § 16-6-22. Incest

    § 16-6-22.1. Sexual battery

    § 16-6-22.2. Aggravated sexual battery

    § 16-6-23. Publication of name or identity of female raped or assaulted with intent to commit rape

    § 16-6-24. Adoption of ordinances by counties and municipalities which proscribe loitering or related activities

    § 16-6-25. Harboring, concealing, or withholding information concerning a sexual offender; penalties

    And this link may help you if you really want to do more research:

    http://www.lexis-nexis.com/hottopics/gacode/default.asp

    Note the highlighted areas for non-rape sex offenses.