Adam Miller
-
I was just wondering about the status of Adam Miller. I know that he underwent surgery last year on his middle finger, but haven't heard much else. I checked around and the only thing I could find was a report saying that he is rehabbing and the Indians hope to see him pitch in the minors this year. Has anyone heard anything else? This guy was supposed to be our ace and it may be that he never pitches in the pros. It would be a sad story if that happened.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login