Skip to content

Adam Schefter Reports Browns shopping Quinn

The Browns Board
66 38 6.8k
  • halfsaneH halfsane wrote on last edited by
    #57

    Why cut him if we cant trade him? let him come back and compete.

  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
    #58

    Well if nobody will take just Quinn on a trade through in Robert Royle as well. give them both for a 6th round pick.

  • Well if nobody will take just Quinn on a trade through in Robert Royle as well. give them both for a 6th round pick.

    halfsaneH halfsane wrote on last edited by
    #59

    @medicineman said:

    Well if nobody will take just Quinn on a trade through in Robert Royle as well. give them both for a 6th round pick.

    Good point, why is robert royal still on our roster?

  • I think that quinn has the kiss of death,now that a well respected "Quarterback Guru" like Holmgren is so obviously taking a pass on the guy. I doubt anyone will bite on a trade for quinn and I wouldn't be surprised to see him get cut outright.

    medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
    #60

    @moonlitknight said:

    I think that quinn has the kiss of death,now that a well respected "Quarterback Guru" like Holmgren is so obviously taking a pass on the guy. I doubt anyone will bite on a trade for quinn and I wouldn't be surprised to see him get cut outright.

    As long as he is gone Im happy.

  • rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by
    #61

    Yes, Quinn gone most of house cleaning gone

  • Well if nobody will take just Quinn on a trade through in Robert Royle as well. give them both for a 6th round pick.

    ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #62

    @medicineman said:

    Well if nobody will take just Quinn on a trade through in Robert Royle as well. give them both for a 6th round pick.

    Sorry, I just don't understand what you are trying to say????

  • C CLEVELandMILIDH wrote on last edited by
    #63

    Im not even a Brady Quinn fan but I think its pretty crazy to think we couldnt get atleast a 5th rounder for the guy. He hasn't even started a full season, when he actually had weapons to throw to like KW2 he actually looked pretty good. Im sure Charlie Weis would love to have him in KC even if its in a back up role.

  • @medicineman said:

    Well if nobody will take just Quinn on a trade through in Robert Royle as well. give them both for a 6th round pick.

    Sorry, I just don't understand what you are trying to say????

    medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by
    #64

    @ballpeen said:

    Sorry, I just don't understand what you are trying to say????

    Just my way of saying GET RID OF BOTH OF THEM.

  • Why cut him if we cant trade him? let him come back and compete.

    M MoonlitKnight wrote on last edited by
    #65

    @halfsane said:

    Why cut him if we cant trade him? let him come back and compete.

    There's something called "roster space". If,and I have no solid evidence of this,just a gut feeling,the Browns brain trust have indeed given up on quinn then the smart move is to free up space for either a free agent or a draftee to hold the spot that quinn currently occupies.

  • @medicineman said:

    Well if nobody will take just Quinn on a trade through in Robert Royle as well. give them both for a 6th round pick.

    Sorry, I just don't understand what you are trying to say????

    P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #66

    @ballpeen said:

    Sorry, I just don't understand what you are trying to say????

    he meant throw, not through.