Easter
-
I posted this on the Browns Forum too but thought I'd copy it and spread some Easter wishes here too! Have a Hoppy day. Play ball!
I want to wish all of you and your families a very Happy and Blessed Easter. This might not be the right place to post this but this is where most of y'all come to read. I hope you all enjoy this day with family and friends. Even though this holiday isn'y about chocolate bunnies and jelly beans (I'm a Peep's woman myself) try not to over do the candy thing and stay out of the kid's baskets will ya? My Dad always managed to snag candy on Easter and Halloween. We have to hunt for the things and it's usually the Dad's that swipe it, lol.
Anyway, Have a beautiful day!

Heidi
-
I posted this on the Browns Forum too but thought I'd copy it and spread some Easter wishes here too! Have a Hoppy day. Play ball!
I want to wish all of you and your families a very Happy and Blessed Easter. This might not be the right place to post this but this is where most of y'all come to read. I hope you all enjoy this day with family and friends. Even though this holiday isn'y about chocolate bunnies and jelly beans (I'm a Peep's woman myself) try not to over do the candy thing and stay out of the kid's baskets will ya? My Dad always managed to snag candy on Easter and Halloween. We have to hunt for the things and it's usually the Dad's that swipe it, lol.
Anyway, Have a beautiful day!

Heidi
I posted this on the Browns Forum too but thought I'd copy it and spread some Easter wishes here too! Have a Hoppy day. Play ball!
I want to wish all of you and your families a very Happy and Blessed Easter. This might not be the right place to post this but this is where most of y'all come to read. I hope you all enjoy this day with family and friends. Even though this holiday isn'y about chocolate bunnies and jelly beans (I'm a Peep's woman myself) try not to over do the candy thing and stay out of the kid's baskets will ya? My Dad always managed to snag candy on Easter and Halloween. We have to hunt for the things and it's usually the Dad's that swipe it, lol.
Anyway, Have a beautiful day!

Heidi
Thanks, Heidi!
I had a great day and I hope yours was wonderful too.
-
I posted this on the Browns Forum too but thought I'd copy it and spread some Easter wishes here too! Have a Hoppy day. Play ball!
I want to wish all of you and your families a very Happy and Blessed Easter. This might not be the right place to post this but this is where most of y'all come to read. I hope you all enjoy this day with family and friends. Even though this holiday isn'y about chocolate bunnies and jelly beans (I'm a Peep's woman myself) try not to over do the candy thing and stay out of the kid's baskets will ya? My Dad always managed to snag candy on Easter and Halloween. We have to hunt for the things and it's usually the Dad's that swipe it, lol.
Anyway, Have a beautiful day!

Heidi
-
I posted this on the Browns Forum too but thought I'd copy it and spread some Easter wishes here too! Have a Hoppy day. Play ball!
I want to wish all of you and your families a very Happy and Blessed Easter. This might not be the right place to post this but this is where most of y'all come to read. I hope you all enjoy this day with family and friends. Even though this holiday isn'y about chocolate bunnies and jelly beans (I'm a Peep's woman myself) try not to over do the candy thing and stay out of the kid's baskets will ya? My Dad always managed to snag candy on Easter and Halloween. We have to hunt for the things and it's usually the Dad's that swipe it, lol.
Anyway, Have a beautiful day!

Heidi
Thanks, Heidi!
I had a great day and I hope yours was wonderful too.
Thanks, Heidi!
I had a great day and I hope yours was wonderful too.
Glad you had a great day Kathy! Mine was pretty busy. I had double duty since it was my birthday too. I did all of the cooking as usual but I also had my favorite cake from Baker's Bakery in Cleveland...date and nut..yummy yum yum yum
. Went Saturday to get it. The weather for Easter was beautiful here and aside from someone trying to put a fly in the ointment the day was nice.Heidi
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login