New numbers...17 for Delhomme
-
Well, I was hoping I wouldnt see that number for a while...lol. Its only a number, but Sipe wore it pretty good. Looks like Delhomme has some big shoes to fill
Delhomme - #17
Fujita - # 51
Hillis - # 28
Pashos - # 79
Watson - # 82
-
Well lets just hope that this 17 is a lot better than 17 we had last year
-
Yea, Sipe was special....Red Right 88
-
Well, I was hoping I wouldnt see that number for a while...lol. Its only a number, but Sipe wore it pretty good. Looks like Delhomme has some big shoes to fill
Delhomme - #17
Fujita - # 51
Hillis - # 28
Pashos - # 79
Watson - # 82
Well, I was hoping I wouldnt see that number for a while...lol. Its only a number, but Sipe wore it pretty good. Looks like Delhomme has some big shoes to fill
Delhomme - #17
Fujita - # 51
Hillis - # 28
Pashos - # 79
Watson - # 82
51....Dale Lindsey, Eddie Johnson.....good players
28.....Ben Davis is all I can remember
79....Bob Gain and Bob Golic wore 79
82....Tommy James, Ozzie, and Jim Houston all wore 82
-
Yea, Sipe was special....Red Right 88
Yea, Sipe was special....Red Right 88
He was. That was just one play.
-
Well, I was hoping I wouldnt see that number for a while...lol. Its only a number, but Sipe wore it pretty good. Looks like Delhomme has some big shoes to fill
Delhomme - #17
Fujita - # 51
Hillis - # 28
Pashos - # 79
Watson - # 82
-
Well, I was hoping I wouldnt see that number for a while...lol. Its only a number, but Sipe wore it pretty good. Looks like Delhomme has some big shoes to fill
Delhomme - #17
Fujita - # 51
Hillis - # 28
Pashos - # 79
Watson - # 82
51....Dale Lindsey, Eddie Johnson.....good players
28.....Ben Davis is all I can remember
79....Bob Gain and Bob Golic wore 79
82....Tommy James, Ozzie, and Jim Houston all wore 82
-
wallace, brown, and gocong as still not yet assigned.
According to wikipedia, Hillis is now 28 and James Davis is changed to 21
-
Yea, Sipe was special....Red Right 88
Yea, Sipe was special....Red Right 88
More special than #7 is for you right now....Sexual Assault
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login