Skip to content

New numbers...17 for Delhomme

The Browns Board
13 11 1.8k
  • Well, I was hoping I wouldnt see that number for a while...lol. Its only a number, but Sipe wore it pretty good. Looks like Delhomme has some big shoes to fill

    Delhomme - #17

    Fujita - # 51

    Hillis - # 28

    Pashos - # 79

    Watson - # 82

  • Well, I was hoping I wouldnt see that number for a while...lol. Its only a number, but Sipe wore it pretty good. Looks like Delhomme has some big shoes to fill

    Delhomme - #17

    Fujita - # 51

    Hillis - # 28

    Pashos - # 79

    Watson - # 82

    @jrex223 said:

    Well, I was hoping I wouldnt see that number for a while...lol. Its only a number, but Sipe wore it pretty good. Looks like Delhomme has some big shoes to fill

    Delhomme - #17

    Fujita - # 51

    Hillis - # 28

    Pashos - # 79

    Watson - # 82

    doesn't James Davis wear 28 ?

  • Looks like he took Brodney's number, hes #21 now...

    Im just looking at the browns roster off their website

  • Hillis should be 36.

  • Well lets just hope that this 17 is a lot better than 17 we had last year

  • Yea, Sipe was special....Red Right 88

  • Well, I was hoping I wouldnt see that number for a while...lol. Its only a number, but Sipe wore it pretty good. Looks like Delhomme has some big shoes to fill

    Delhomme - #17

    Fujita - # 51

    Hillis - # 28

    Pashos - # 79

    Watson - # 82

    @jrex223 said:

    Well, I was hoping I wouldnt see that number for a while...lol. Its only a number, but Sipe wore it pretty good. Looks like Delhomme has some big shoes to fill

    Delhomme - #17

    Fujita - # 51

    Hillis - # 28

    Pashos - # 79

    Watson - # 82

    51....Dale Lindsey, Eddie Johnson.....good players

    28.....Ben Davis is all I can remember

    79....Bob Gain and Bob Golic wore 79

    82....Tommy James, Ozzie, and Jim Houston all wore 82

  • Eddie Johnson is a class guy.

    As far as delhome wearing 17, I can only hope he wont drop the ball as many times as BE did.

  • Yea, Sipe was special....Red Right 88

    @supersteelers said:

    Yea, Sipe was special....Red Right 88

    He was. That was just one play.

  • Well, I was hoping I wouldnt see that number for a while...lol. Its only a number, but Sipe wore it pretty good. Looks like Delhomme has some big shoes to fill

    Delhomme - #17

    Fujita - # 51

    Hillis - # 28

    Pashos - # 79

    Watson - # 82

    @jrex223 said:

    Well, I was hoping I wouldnt see that number for a while...lol. Its only a number, but Sipe wore it pretty good. Looks like Delhomme has some big shoes to fill

    Delhomme - #17

    Fujita - # 51

    Hillis - # 28

    Pashos - # 79

    Watson - # 82

    What number did Delhomme wear in Carolina?

  • @jrex223 said:

    Well, I was hoping I wouldnt see that number for a while...lol. Its only a number, but Sipe wore it pretty good. Looks like Delhomme has some big shoes to fill

    Delhomme - #17

    Fujita - # 51

    Hillis - # 28

    Pashos - # 79

    Watson - # 82

    51....Dale Lindsey, Eddie Johnson.....good players

    28.....Ben Davis is all I can remember

    79....Bob Gain and Bob Golic wore 79

    82....Tommy James, Ozzie, and Jim Houston all wore 82

    @ballpeen said:

    51....Dale Lindsey, Eddie Johnson.....good players

    28.....Ben Davis is all I can remember

    79....Bob Gain and Bob Golic wore 79

    82....Tommy James, Ozzie, and Jim Houston all wore 82

    How about Herman Fontenot and Leigh Bodden (#28)?

    How about Steve Heiden (#82)?

  • wallace, brown, and gocong as still not yet assigned.

    According to wikipedia, Hillis is now 28 and James Davis is changed to 21

  • Yea, Sipe was special....Red Right 88

    @supersteelers said:

    Yea, Sipe was special....Red Right 88

    More special than #7 is for you right now....Sexual Assault